Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2024, 11:16 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Trump raised money, Senile Biden wasted it

Thanks to the Trump tax code, we’re now collecting more tax revenue than what our ENTIRE federal spending was in FY2019 ($4.45T). In other words, we would have had a balanced budget by now…if not for Senile Biden‘s wasteful far left multi trillion spending programs.

It is remarkable how many leftists actually are so misinformed and poorly educated to believe Trump's tax cuts were just a tax cut for the rich.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 05:26 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

But Joey Bribes wants to raise taxes!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 09:05 AM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I would not take the word of David Asman. He's a fox shill and if they aren't selling books or sleeping pills, or fruit n veggy pills, or pillows, they are simply full of crap. I would suggest that tax cuts for the wealthy isn't where this country needs to invest. An overall increase in usable funds won't help a lot either right now- as more money in the hands of purchasers, will simply drive up inflation. Today the cure of spending isn't to add more spending- but to slow it down a little bit, but not to start a recession.

If you think more money needs to be in the economy right now- tell us what that would improve? I'd say there needs to be some earned income tax credits for those who make less than 60-70k as a family to afford food and housing. You're not going out to blow that on a car if you are just making ends meet currently.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federa...led-to-deliver

Top priorities for extending and expanding tax provisions in 2025 should be the Child Tax Credit, the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) for adults not raising children, and the enhanced premium tax credits for Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplace coverage. These credits have a long history of success — in stark contrast to the record of failure of the corporate tax rate cut and other regressive tax cuts. This includes a marked drop in the child poverty rate in 2021 under the American Rescue Plan’s expansion of the Child Tax Credit — a policy that should be made permanent in 2025.

I am not suggesting that every tax incentive created by Trump was bad, but things like putting tariffs on imports and then giving subsidies to farmers was just stupid. A zero sum net gain, and it also created a negative imput to the values of those same farms who were recieving them.

Isn't the open markets approach to economics as touted by ppl like Kudlow and others how the conservatives want the economy to follow? Take natural gas for example- the thing Trumpians are so eager to crow about!

Imagine what will happen when a natural gas hungry world, see's availability and steady outflow from the USA? Imagine when you and I watch our natural gas prices shoot through the roof when those exporting gas can sell it at 2 or 10 times the amount they sell it for now? Imagine how you watch a home heating bill go from 100-500 dollars a month.

It's going to happen - and not in the distant future. As soon as all these "beautiful pipelines" are completed- you're gonna see a radical change in pricing and costs for the avg homeowner.

Tax cuts won't help correct any of that.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 08:11 PM   #4
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

More false propaganda feom the radical far-right wing extremists. The insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump's tax cut benefits the super rich and adds to the national debt every year. It is in no way paying for itself.
rmg_35 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 11:29 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I would not take the word of David Asman.
The numbers are straight from the Congressional Budget Office. Do you dispute what the Congressional Budget Office has published? If so, please provide facts explaining why the numbers are wrong
Old 04-10-2024, 07:55 AM   #6
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
The numbers are straight from the Congressional Budget Office. Do you dispute what the Congressional Budget Office has published? If so, please provide facts explaining why the numbers are wrong
https://www.budget.senate.gov/chairm...through%202033.

https://www.americanprogress.org/art...ng-debt-ratio/

The insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump's tax cut was just another bullshit money grab for the greedy rich and corporations. If continued, it will raise trillions of dollars to the deficit.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:15 AM   #7
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
https://www.budget.senate.gov/chairm...through%202033.

https://www.americanprogress.org/art...ng-debt-ratio/

The insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump's tax cut was just another bullshit money grab for the greedy rich and corporations. If continued, it will raise trillions of dollars to the deficit.

so lets see.... the cbo in your opinion is biased but the 3 you listed arent? give me a fucking break

the senate is run by the left, so that throws the first one down the toilet

the second one is run by a former biden member, so another liberal run crapper

and the third was founded by a carter man and a clinton man

you are truely a brainwashed liberal theres no hope for you

the cbo is completely unbiased and i dont think any of your liberal posters who have knowledge would agrue that point

carry on..............
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:48 AM   #8
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
so lets see.... the cbo in your opinion is biased but the 3 you listed arent? give me a fucking break

the senate is run by the left, so that throws the first one down the toilet

the second one is run by a former biden member, so another liberal run crapper

and the third was founded by a carter man and a clinton man

you are truely a brainwashed liberal theres no hope for you

carry on..............
not suprised you disagree. Only the ill-informed maga nitwits and supporters of the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump think this assine tax windfall for the rich was a good thing for the country.
the cbo is completely unbiased and i dont think any of your liberal posters who have knowledge would agrue that point
Old 04-10-2024, 01:09 PM   #9
CreatedInSpace
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I’m not rich (yet) by most definitions and got a nice tax reduction. It only stands to reason that the more income one has the greater their tax break will be. A few percent of a million is always going to be more than a few percent of fifty thousand. Wealthy people take far too much criticism when they’re the ones who should be emulated, not disparaged. They contribute the most to the system by far, and take the least from it. The only fair way to do taxes is a single rate for everyone, IMO.

The only wealthy people that stick in my craw are politicians. They enter what’s supposed to be a position serving others, with a mediocre government salary, and come out a few years later with not only themselves, but also their entire families, having astronomical net worths. Washington, along with most state and local governments, are cesspools of corruption on all sides.
CreatedInSpace is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 01:57 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
the cbo is completely unbiased and i dont think any of your liberal posters who have knowledge would argue that point
Yeah - funny isn't it how when asked he could not refute the non partisan, unbiased CBO data - but instead chose to toss out links from leftist sites
Old 04-10-2024, 02:03 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace View Post
I’m not rich (yet) by most definitions and got a nice tax reduction. It only stands to reason that the more income one has the greater their tax break will be. A few percent of a million is always going to be more than a few percent of fifty thousand. Wealthy people take far too much criticism when they’re the ones who should be emulated, not disparaged. They contribute the most to the system by far, and take the least from it. The only fair way to do taxes is a single rate for everyone, IMO.

The only wealthy people that stick in my craw are politicians. They enter what’s supposed to be a position serving others, with a mediocre government salary, and come out a few years later with not only themselves, but also their entire families, having astronomical net worths. Washington, along with most state and local governments, are cesspools of corruption on all sides.
Well said - we saw in the initial post how Trump's tax policy helped raise US tax revenue. But of course the leftists always try to turn it into class warfare. Your post and this chart encapsulate and totally destroys the leftists false arguments.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women