Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2023, 09:08 PM   #286
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I was getting a lot more poontang. I have a large nose and masks cover that up. Furthermore, back in April and May of 2020, having a large supply of medical grade 3M N95 masks was better than having a Corvette or a big house. I was in the cat birds seat. I felt like those GI's back in post World War II France who had a ready supply of nylons and cigarettes.

Five N95 masks that cost me around $1.00 a piece in 2005 after SARS would get CFS. Of course DATY, BBBJ and DFK were off the table. Who wanted to get laid if you had to take off your N95 and aviator goggles to do it?
Geesh.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 10:23 PM   #287
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Irrefutable Evidence Vaccine Mandates Killed & Disabled Countless Americans
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 10:36 PM   #288
texassapper
Premium Access

Southwest Passenger Assists Plane Landing After Pilot Has Medical Emergency Mid-Flight
Old 03-25-2023, 09:40 PM   #289
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Remind me of how many people died of flu in 2020 and 2021? COVID is NOT as deadly as was initially claimed. A claim that was used to justify the lockdowns and destroy the economy.

It's one big sucker job and well, you fell for it hook line and sinker....
this was some what discussed in the one of the 2020 covid threads.

a statistics graph from the CDC was posted; it was noticed that there was something odd about it. it was noted that the numbers for flu and pneumonia were way down; covid way up.

it was speculated that the hospitals were cooking the numbers by merging flu and pneumonia numbers as covid just to get some govt. money. this was early on during the lock down.

its my understanding that the introduction of a new disease do not cause a decline of another disease.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 10:00 PM   #290
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

a statistics graph from the CDC was posted; it was noticed that there was something odd about it. it was noted that the numbers for flu and pneumonia were way down; covid way up.

it was speculated that the hospitals were cooking the numbers by merging flu and pneumonia numbers as covid just to get some govt. money. this was early on during the lock down.

its my understanding that the introduction of a new disease do not cause a decline of another disease.

sure it does, it you want to create a "feardemic" to make the sheep march to your orders.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 07:14 AM   #291
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

The flu is not as easily transmitted as Covid so the simple wearing of masks and social distancing is believed to have drastically lowered the number of flu cases during Covid.

"Precautions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, including wearing masks and distancing, are likely the major reason for a steep decline of flu cases in the U.S., according to experts.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu cases in its surveillance network between September 2020 and the end of January 2021. During that same period last year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.

Stephen Kissler, a research fellow in the Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, said in a February 11, 2021 Vox article that while more people received a flu vaccine this year, the sharp drop in cases was probably largely driven by mask-wearing and distancing. Kissler suggested that wearing masks in the future could be an effective way of helping control flu outbreaks. “Wearing masks in the wintertime, I think it’s something that might be here to stay,” he said."

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...d-19-pandemic/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 07:23 AM   #292
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Once again you found an article that supports your POV and incorrectly ran with it.

Evidence shows that COVID-19 vaccines don’t increase the risk of death, contrary to claim by financier Edward Dowd

CLAIM

COVID-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths around the world; sudden adult death syndrome is new

VERDICT

UNSUPPORTED

DETAILS

Inadequate support: There’s no evidence supporting the claim that people vaccinated against COVID-19 are generally more likely to die compared to unvaccinated people. In fact, the evidence indicates otherwise.

Factually inaccurate: Sudden adult death syndrome (SADS) isn’t new. Reports of SADS date back to the 90s. The term is simply perceived as new by many people, likely because of a change in public awareness of the term.

Multiple pieces of evidence show that COVID-19 vaccination doesn’t increase the risk of death. Like all medical interventions, the COVID-19 vaccines carry side effects, but most of these are mild and short-lived. Certain COVID-19 vaccines are associated with an increased risk of heart inflammation or blood clots, but these risks are smaller than those associated with COVID-19 itself.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...r-edward-dowd/
Old 03-26-2023, 08:08 AM   #293
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The flu is not as easily transmitted as Covid so the simple wearing of masks and social distancing is believed to have drastically lowered the number of flu cases during Covid.

"Precautions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, including wearing masks and distancing, are likely the major reason for a steep decline of flu cases in the U.S., according to experts.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu cases in its surveillance network between September 2020 and the end of January 2021. During that same period last year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.

Stephen Kissler, a research fellow in the Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, said in a February 11, 2021 Vox article that while more people received a flu vaccine this year, the sharp drop in cases was probably largely driven by mask-wearing and distancing. Kissler suggested that wearing masks in the future could be an effective way of helping control flu outbreaks. “Wearing masks in the wintertime, I think it’s something that might be here to stay,” he said."

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...d-19-pandemic/
What was the Scientific Method Kissler used to arrive at his conclusion that mask wearing was the reason for the decline in Flu transmission?
Old 03-26-2023, 08:22 AM   #294
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
What was the Scientific Method Kissler used to arrive at his conclusion that mask wearing was the reason for the decline in Flu transmission?
Why the flu was defeated, but not Covid-19

How could mask-wearing and distancing bring the flu to a halt, while Covid-19 rages on?

It goes back to something scientists were saying at the beginning of the pandemic: Covid-19 is way, way worse than the seasonal flu because it’s more contagious.

Scientists describe the contagiousness of a disease with a figure called R0 (pronounced r-naught). The number describes, on average, how many new cases each case of a disease goes on to generate. For the seasonal flu, the R0 is between 1 and 2. For Covid-19, it’s more likely between 2 and 3, if not a little higher.

Our collective actions have brought the effective R number for Covid-19 down to a little more than 1. As long as the R number is greater than 1, the virus will keep spreading. But, when it comes to the flu, all that collective action has indeed brought the effective R for the flu below 1.

To Kissler, this is textbook epidemiology: “Anything that is less contagious [than Covid], but that spreads in a similar way, is going to be brought well below that R threshold of 1, and it’s just going to be wiped out.”

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...t-does-it-mean
Old 03-26-2023, 08:41 AM   #295
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Once again you found an article that supports your POV and incorrectly ran with it.
LOL... fact checked by the same experts being funded by Pfizer telling us it's safe & effective.

LOL. that's called a circle jerk. Looks like you're going to be going last..
Old 03-26-2023, 09:17 AM   #296
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why the flu was defeated, but not Covid-19

How could mask-wearing and distancing bring the flu to a halt, while Covid-19 rages on?

It goes back to something scientists were saying at the beginning of the pandemic: Covid-19 is way, way worse than the seasonal flu because it’s more contagious.

Scientists describe the contagiousness of a disease with a figure called R0 (pronounced r-naught). The number describes, on average, how many new cases each case of a disease goes on to generate. For the seasonal flu, the R0 is between 1 and 2. For Covid-19, it’s more likely between 2 and 3, if not a little higher.

Our collective actions have brought the effective R number for Covid-19 down to a little more than 1. As long as the R number is greater than 1, the virus will keep spreading. But, when it comes to the flu, all that collective action has indeed brought the effective R for the flu below 1.

To Kissler, this is textbook epidemiology: “Anything that is less contagious [than Covid], but that spreads in a similar way, is going to be brought well below that R threshold of 1, and it’s just going to be wiped out.”

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...t-does-it-mean
First of all Viruses don't exist out side of viable Human or Animal cell lines. In other words Viruses don't attack the body from the outside. The term Viral shedding isn't a source of contagion. To say that Covid-19 is more transmissible than the Flu is just a frivolous statement because Covid-19 has never been isolated from any human suspected of having covid-19. You'll never find any Scientific Document anywhere to show how Covid-19 was cultured and isolated and then made a healthy animal or human sick. It's never been done not once. Your article is not Scientifically valid because it lacks the Scientific Method to confirm the ability of a disease causing agent and contagious transmission.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:24 AM   #297
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL... fact checked by the same experts being funded by Pfizer telling us it's safe & effective.

LOL. that's called a circle jerk. Looks like you're going to be going last..
Please support your misguided belief that the Pfizer Covid vaccine is neither safe nor effective. You can't. Keep making ridiculous posts. I keep proving your posts to be factually incorrect. You don't like it. Too bad.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:36 AM   #298
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
First of all Viruses don't exist out side of viable Human or Animal cell lines. In other words Viruses don't attack the body from the outside. The term Viral shedding isn't a source of contagion. To say that Covid-19 is more transmissible than the Flu is just a frivolous statement because Covid-19 has never been isolated from any human suspected of having covid-19. You'll never find any Scientific Document anywhere to show how Covid-19 was cultured and isolated and then made a healthy animal or human sick. It's never been done not once. Your article is not Scientifically valid because it lacks the Scientific Method to confirm the ability of a disease causing agent and contagious transmission.
So your medical expertise is superior to those whose opinions from skilled medical practitioners and virologists differ from your statements.

When you have the educational background and work history of people like Stephen Kistler then I will take your opinion over the opinion of him and others.

Likewise, I would not expect you to accept my opinion, which is why I always try to support my opinion with supporting statements from people considered to be experts in the specific field.

Flu Has Disappeared for More Than a Year

Mask wearing, social distancing and other steps to stop COVID-19 have also curtailed influenza

Since the novel coronavirus began its global spread, influenza cases reported to the World Health Organization from the Northern and Southern Hemispheres have dropped to minute levels. The reason, epidemiologists think, is that the public health measures taken to keep the coronavirus from spreading—notably mask wearing and social distancing—also stop the flu. Influenza viruses are transmitted in much the same way as SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, and they are less effective at jumping from person to person.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...vid-pandemic1/
Old 03-26-2023, 10:05 AM   #299
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
So your medical expertise is superior to those whose opinions from skilled medical practitioners and virologists differ from your statements.

When you have the educational background and work history of people like Stephen Kistler then I will take your opinion over the opinion of him and others.

Likewise, I would not expect you to accept my opinion, which is why I always try to support my opinion with supporting statements from people considered to be experts in the specific field.

Flu Has Disappeared for More Than a Year

Mask wearing, social distancing and other steps to stop COVID-19 have also curtailed influenza

Since the novel coronavirus began its global spread, influenza cases reported to the World Health Organization from the Northern and Southern Hemispheres have dropped to minute levels. The reason, epidemiologists think, is that the public health measures taken to keep the coronavirus from spreading—notably mask wearing and social distancing—also stop the flu. Influenza viruses are transmitted in much the same way as SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, and they are less effective at jumping from person to person.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...vid-pandemic1/
Do you think I am making this shit up? You have no medical background or Scientific Knowledge what so ever. You don't even know enough to post actual Scientific Data of how SarsCov2 was even discovered and was determined to be a Pathogenic Virus and you won't because nothing exists to prove it. So it's pretty funny to watch you jump through hoops posting hypothetical nonsense from so called experts who can't back up their claims with Scientific evidence through the Scientific Process.
Old 03-26-2023, 07:49 PM   #300
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
The flu is not as easily transmitted as Covid so the simple wearing of masks and social distancing is believed to have drastically lowered the number of flu cases during Covid....
Might be a great opportunity for you to explain how an air born flu virus differs in transmissibility over the covid air born transmission. Could maybe delve into SARS-Covid versus SARS-Covid2. Surely they must be entirely different in the ways they transmit. Right?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women