Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #31
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Charles, bigots aren't interested in facts.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #32
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are
caused by the illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html
I doubt this. Undocumented immigrants take the manual labor jobs doing skut work that most U.S. citizens won't do.
This point is not so simple. If no one was willing to take the jobs at low wages then wages would need to be higher.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #33
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
This point is not so simple. If no one was willing to take the jobs at low wages then wages would need to be higher.
Damn I've been saying that for years. TY DG.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #34
tylorblake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13797
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a family member who left a well paying job and hoped to find a new job in the same field. She was unable to find a full time job within her field and started to collect unemployment. She was able to find some part time work and per diem work.Unfortunately when she did work her unemployment lessened and when you figured in taxes,travel expenses ect, she actually made less money when she made the initiative to work than when she just sat home and collected unemployment.
Its a shame that there is not more of am incentive for those that try to reenter the work field
tylorblake is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #35
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Too true unfortunately.

As far as living off of unemployment for years I am puzzled how. Unemployment benefits lasted 26 weeks. There were occasional extensions in the 82-83 recession and then again in 91-92 but that was it.
I'm puzzled too. A friend of mine has been living mostly off unemployment since late 2006. She has had a few jobs in between, but never seemed to have steady work for more than six months or so. She would lose her job, and go back to collecting checks until she couldn't any more. I really am surprised at easy it seems to be for some people to continue collecting it. I applied for unemployment once in my life and got denied. At that point, I just committed more fully (and happily!) to the delicious, sordid lifestyle I had thus far been dabbling in.
Guest042611 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #36
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

It depends on the state. I'm referring to how easy to recieve.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:11 PM   #37
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
TTH, with all due respect. You sir come accross as one yourself in your own right. Think about it. Read your own posts. You are very passionate with your beliefs. But they may cloud your vision.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #38
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorblake View Post
I have a family member who left a well paying job and hoped to find a new job in the same field.
She voluntarily left a well paying job w/o first having another job lined up??? She broke Rule #1.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #39
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I got this in an email and haven't fact checked it yet:
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Fact-checking first would have been good. Just because there is a URL doesn't mean the "fact" is true.
Quote:
Are you implying that I'm a bigot? I can assure you I am far from it. My father was an immigrant. I stated that I received this in an email. Charlestudor was correct and I should have read it and fact-checked it before posting it. I was running late for an appointment and I got an email, opened it and saw the word Welfare and a bunch of numbers and links. I never even saw the words "illegal alien" which now I see is the main topic of all points. So, please excuse my faux pas.

But do not call me a bigot.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #40
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
BTW, ladies, do you screen clients according to their citizenship? Or are you an equal opportunity provider?
I'm definitely an equal opportunity provider. I will see all races, religions, nationalities, etc. as long as they are respectful and can act like a gentleman then I'm going to enjoy being with them. I will even see couples and ladies (the ladies, don't have to act like a gentleman but they will have to understand I'm not bi and so there would be no BCD activities.)
Old 03-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #41
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
TTH, with all due respect. You sir come accross as one yourself in your own right. Think about it. Read your own posts. You are very passionate with your beliefs. But they may cloud your vision.
My belief on this subject is that you should have absolute free movement of capital and labor across international borders. That optimizes the comparative advantage of each nation and all workers. Frankly, I don't care about the nationality of the person building my car, writing my software, or cutting my lawn. If they're willing to work, playing by those rules that I consider important (which doesn't include bullshit immigration rules), and do the job well, more power to them. I invest in other countries. I occasionally work in other countries. I certainly do work for companies that reside in other countries. Why shouldn't their citizens be able to invest, or work here? If you think that's clouding my vision, well, I won't be loosing any sleep over your judgment.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:03 AM   #42
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I was in error. TTH.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:16 AM   #43
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
My belief on this subject is that you should have absolute free movement of capital and labor across international borders. That optimizes the comparative advantage of each nation and all workers. Frankly, I don't care about the nationality of the person building my car, writing my software, or cutting my lawn. If they're willing to work, playing by those rules that I consider important (which doesn't include bullshit immigration rules), and do the job well, more power to them. I invest in other countries. I occasionally work in other countries. I certainly do work for companies that reside in other countries. Why shouldn't their citizens be able to invest, or work here? If you think that's clouding my vision, well, I won't be loosing any sleep over your judgment.
I agree with this as well. But, as I said before I didn't even read the email before I posted it. I don't see in colors (when I look at people) and I don't judge by boarders.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #44
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post
I will write that cutting NASA is one of the stupidest things BO has proposed. He is an absolute fool for even suggesting it much less taking action on it. The repercussions across the entire world will be felt for generations if that goes through. Yes, NASA has that kind of reach and it is the short-sighted people that don't get it and never will. Keep in mind that it is not just JSC that will be affected but ALL of NASA which also covers the entire Aerospace industry and a great many Universities.

Stupid plan…a very, very stupid idea but it is just in line with the limited abilities of BO and his administration. I guess they have to cut the budget somewhere although after a burn rate of greater than 650Billion the first six months of their administration. NASA is the last agency these idiots should be targeting. However, being they are just community organizers from Chicago who are lagging in the polls I guess they think this is the best they can do. Stupid and it will come back to bite them in the ass.
JSC and Cape Canaveral are in firm – very firm – red states. Maybe that has something to do with it. But, LD you hit the nail on the head, he’s a community organizer and a short-termer Senator not and never has been in the real world. He’s never signed a paycheck. He’s never wondered how he’s going to pay his suppliers. He’s never been a professional with his patient or clients wellbeing or livelihood on the line. He’s never sat in a board meeting. He’s never had to decide who gets laid off and who doesn’t. He’s a typical bureaucrat that lives by the philosophy that there is a seat for every privileged (in his mind’s eye) ass and an a seat for every privileged ass.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #45
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Frankly, I don't care about the nationality of the person building my car, writing my software, or cutting my lawn. .
And if they are a customer service representative I don't care if they are in Calcutta India or Calcutta Illinois, but if they are supposed to be serving the U.S. market they need to be able to speak English well....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote