Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-03-2010, 02:09 AM   #16
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGent View Post
or perhaps a discussion over drinks and lunch/dinner.

CajunGent
Subtle CG...very subtle.

Better be careful DG. Your southern brother from another mother is trying to move in on your territory.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #17
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Subtle CG...very subtle.

Better be careful DG. Your southern brother from another mother is trying to move in on your territory.
Ha. I may be many things, but hopefully delusional is not one of them.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #18
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Need I remind you RK that I'm a polyamorous slut?

This territory is open for moving in on as long as I'm left with a smile on my face!

Unless, of course, I let a man collar me. I won't do a gold ring, but I'll bow to a good master. Then my body and mind are at his bidding until it's removed

()
Old 03-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #19
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews
Default there is someone in NYC area who is notorious for such e mails ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Every once in a blue moon I get an email from someone claiming to be a high end madam, describing having had been a companion for many years themselves.

Always stating they have gents willing to pay shocking amounts of money, but of course they don't advertise, have no website and there's no way to verify them. But they like my look, personality and would really like to work with me.

What's all that about?
This "person" spams all local providers with this non sence:

"Hey Hun-
I know this may not be exactly what you had in mind, but if you are interested in making a small fortune this evening, if you are legititmate, and as described in your ad, I may have an opportunity for you with one of our executive vip clients.

This is a two hour dinner/date engagement booked at the rate of $1250.00 per hour..
Please forward your photos and indicate your availibility for this booking. (this is not spam hope to hear from you soon)

Very warmest regards,"

Considering "it" writes in reply to Eros ad why would they need photos?

There are so many things wrong with this e mail where to start ....

Lina
Old 03-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #20
Guest053011
Account Disabled

That's one of them. There are others, various names, writing styles, base locations.

I'm wondering what's behind it all, why go to the effort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
This "person" spams all local providers with this non sence:

"Hey Hun-
I know this may not be exactly what you had in mind, but if you are interested in making a small fortune this evening, if you are legititmate, and as described in your ad, I may have an opportunity for you with one of our executive vip clients.

This is a two hour dinner/date engagement booked at the rate of $1250.00 per hour..
Please forward your photos and indicate your availibility for this booking. (this is not spam hope to hear from you soon)

Very warmest regards,"

Considering "it" writes in reply to Eros ad why would they need photos?

There are so many things wrong with this e mail where to start ....

Lina
Old 03-07-2010, 03:15 AM   #21
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default O.K

If you are making ends meet ..There are just as many men that will not put thier info in an independents hands..just a thought. And I think I am O.k'd about everwhere before most ... Annie
Old 03-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #22
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
If you are making ends meet ..There are just as many men that will not put thier info in an independents hands..just a thought. And I think I am O.k'd about everwhere before most ... Annie
Yes and no.

There are those who prefer a very well reputed independent above all else.

I find there are many who wouldn't put their information in a madam's or agency's hands. Unlike them - we don't have a black books, and keep no records.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #23
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
a) There are those who prefer a very well reputed independent above all else.

b) I find there are many who wouldn't put their information in a madam's or agency's hands.

c) Unlike them - we don't have a black books, and keep no records.
a) Word!
b) Very very few would I entrust this info with.
c) Well I wouldn't go that far. Many, maybe even most, ladies do keep email and/or phone numbers. The key differences are 1) that independents are generally small targets for LE and 2) the information is not handled by multiple people.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
c) Well I wouldn't go that far. Many, maybe even most, ladies do keep email and/or phone numbers. The key differences are 1) that independents are generally small targets for LE and 2) the information is not handled by multiple people.
There was a well-reviewed lady who checked her records, and posted on this board that she had never seen me. From the reviews, she sees a LOT of guys, so I could only conclude that she kept records. Because her ads said to call her only if you had seen her before, I could only assume that she kept her records by phone number and handle. Probably had your phone number in her hobby phone. She may even have kept more details, like appointment dates and likes and dislikes.

Made me wonder what kind of data LE would get if she got busted.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Agreed,

But at the end of the day, you never see (Elliot excluded) police making public, names of johns. Just doen not happen.

This is mostly a marketing ploy. An over inflated fear that independents exploit. This is akin to buying end of the world insurance. A waste of time.

Not that I blame them.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #26
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Agencies and madam's, when taken by LE, end up having astounding amounts of information. Credit card info, full names, phone numbers, company names, favorite girls, booking times....

All I've ever kept is the private anonymous email I write them at, and a few code words to spark my memory regarding who they are and what city they're from. Nothing remotely useful to anyone who stumbled across it.

And yes, they are a much more lusted after target for LE then indies. They've got a lot of information about women and gentlemen, much more then an indie. There's more pay off for them. And of course it's a great marketing opportunity for LE - they can hit the papers and make it seem like their doing a good job cleaning up the city while striking fear into the local industry.

Whether or not they publicly publish the names doesn't matter. They can and do contact people directly, often trying to intimidate them into giving more information then they should (which is absolutely nothing). No one wants to be on some police agency document because their name came up inrecords in the midst of a bust. Not a fun database to make.

It's really not a marketing ploy, many women have worked at agencies before becoming independent so they know first hand just how much agency owners can keep. There was a Toronto agency busted that had records going pack to the early 1980s (I have no idea WHY?! What possible value could it have?!).

Quote:
a) Word!
b) Very very few would I entrust this info with.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:44 PM   #27
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
There was a well-reviewed lady who checked her records, and posted on this board that she had never seen me. From the reviews, she sees a LOT of guys, so I could only conclude that she kept records. Because her ads said to call her only if you had seen her before, I could only assume that she kept her records by phone number and handle. Probably had your phone number in her hobby phone. She may even have kept more details, like appointment dates and likes and dislikes.

Made me wonder what kind of data LE would get if she got busted.
She actually said she checked her records? Wow. That's why men should do their research before booking any woman!

I think it's fairly easy for any women, regardless of how many she sees, to know who she hasn't been with.

I think it's pretty easy to remember people you've met on such intimate terms. Even guys who hobby a lot don't loose track of who they have and haven't seen.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:48 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

It's really not a marketing ploy, many women have worked at agencies before becoming independent so they know first hand just how much agency owners can keep. There was a Toronto agency busted that had records going pack to the early 1980s (I have no idea WHY?! What possible value could it have?!).
Yes it is....you might not know it but it is.

It is an irrational fear.

Just as people are afraid of death from a terrorist attack, when a car wreck is far more likely.

It's like saying that you are TWICE as likely to get busted working for an agency as an independent. And failing to mention that one is one in ten million and the other one in twenty million.

An antidote from a friend of a friend does not make it so.

Quote:

I think it's fairly easy for any women, regardless of how many she sees, to know who she hasn't been with.

I think it's pretty easy to remember people you've met on such intimate terms. Even guys who hobby a lot don't loose track of who they have and haven't seen.

How do you know this?

Is this why you have these false beliefs?

You seem to think everyone does as you do. Therefore nobody keeps records except the evil agency's. Please. : /
Old 03-07-2010, 01:03 PM   #29
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes it is....you might not know it but it is.
How do you know this?

Is this why you have these false beliefs?

You seem to think everyone does as you do. Therefore nobody keeps records except the evil agency's. Please. : /
Darn, Lonesome Dove has a good point about reading comprehension. What part of "I think" made it "everyone does as you do" ?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #30
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Reminds me why I stopped posting.
Thread Closed