Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2018, 05:13 PM   #166
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Last time I checked the Dali Lama was a white male. He is the opposite of a hater. You need to join a monastery in Tibet, if you can find one that will accept libtard bots.
Btw I misspoke. His Holiness is asian, not white. Does that make it easier for you to ask him for help?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #167
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

You've yet to dispute my statement or offer up anything to disprove it, yet I am the waste of time. Is it that I am right or that you just don't know how to try to disprove it that hampers you and has sent you to trying to insult me (a popular tactic among the hate group) rather than debate the issue?
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:23 PM   #168
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
No that's per your assumption of how I see it. I never said ALL white males, I only said they make up the biggest hate group out there. I'm not in that group, I don't hate as there is zero point to it and achieves nothing.

famous last words of a hypocrite. didn't someone else deny being hateful?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:36 PM   #169
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You've yet to dispute my statement or offer up anything to disprove it, yet I am the waste of time. Is it that I am right or that you just don't know how to try to disprove it that hampers you and has sent you to trying to insult me (a popular tactic among the hate group) rather than debate the issue?
You are once again ignoring the most elementary rules of debate. The burden of proof is on the person making the statement or claim. YOU have to prove the affirmative; I am not supposed to prove the negative. The fact that you even challenge me to disprove your statement tells everyone you can't prove it to be true on its own.

But go ahead and try - show us some proof there are more "haters" (however you want to define and measure it) among white males on the planet than there are among all other groups.

And insults are de rigueur in this forum so try to grow a pair.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:41 PM   #170
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

The Nazi left even hates each other

For their racism seethes beyond reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #171
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

I'm neither a political leader nor do I ever wish to be, but nice stretch there, thanks for not playing. I see your hitler and raise you a Lama

Dalai Lama quote: Feelings of anger, bitterness, and hate are negative. If I kept those inside me, they would spoil my body and my health. They are of no use.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:24 PM   #172
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'm neither a political leader nor do I ever wish to be, but nice stretch there, thanks for not playing. I see your hitler and raise you a Lama

Dalai Lama quote: Feelings of anger, bitterness, and hate are negative. If I kept those inside me, they would spoil my body and my health. They are of no use.

who said you were? you don't have to be a world leader to be a world class hateful asshole. Hitler is just a classically recognized example. you do realize that by stating white males are the largest hate group without quantifying it at first, you labeled yourself as a member of a hate group, yeah?

oh you backpedaled after making such a blanket statement but the implication was clear. you stuck your foot in your mouth and you have no way to back off of it, or prove it, unless you just want to admit you were wrong?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:44 PM   #173
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Best way to get ride of a hemorrhoid for good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvkBxMj2SXw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 10:41 PM   #174
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Biggest Hate Group in the USA...... white males.
Quote:
If you feel that you are hated, must suck to be you, you should look into why it is you feel that way.
Oh and white males are still the biggest hate group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So which group are you in - the hater or the hated?
Quote:
neither.
your answer is a contradiction. you cannot be the neither. it has be the hater or the hated.

since, you've said that you're not a hater, then you're in the hated group.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 06:20 AM   #175
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You’re a total fucking idiot, BONE COLLECTOR.

Identity politics at its best.

#FuckYouToo
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #176
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
You may need to take a college-level English or rhetoric class. (Note how generously qualified that suggestion is!)

(1) When crafting insults I'd suggest not repeating the same insult twice, but rather following up the first with either a variation or a wholly new insult.

(2) There is a difference between a lie, a mistake, and mere speculation. The text you reference clearly states that it is "somewhat speculative." That alone significantly weakens the accusation of lying.

Further, telling an untruth can be a lie or a mistake. A mistake just turns on the truth or falsity of the proposition offered. To rise to the level of a lie, the accused has to not only offer an untruth, he has to *know* that it is an untruth. This requires knowledge of the state of mind of the accused on the part of the accuser. Your knowing that state of mind is not established in your response, nor is there credible reason to credit you with related a priori knowledge.

Of course when a country has a pathological liar as president it's not surprising that norms about, and even understanding of, lying becomes lost.

Meanwhile Trump fixer Cohen seems poised to flip. Mueller already has almost all of Cohen's evidence in the form of computer files and other media. But having Cohen's confirmatory direct testimony will make the case against Trump all the more compelling.

Again, two words: exit strategy
There is no talking to that Dotard. He thinks he is Webster reincarnated. He is also a Pedant and a pathological liar.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:18 PM   #177
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
There is no talking to that Dotard. He thinks he is Webster reincarnated. He is also a Pedant and a pathological liar.
You're mentally ill, M T Brain Socket, and you haven't an intelligent thought in your head.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:26 PM   #178
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is a chuffer more than anyone here. He rides on IB's and Bambino's coattails most of the time.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:34 AM   #179
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The Libertarts if its not there way look out fake news blow up people make up shit ,just saying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:22 PM   #180
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're mentally ill, M T Brain Socket, and you haven't an intelligent thought in your head.
I know you sucked them all out. Give me a day and I am sure they will be ready for you, they are in the mitosis stage right now. Do you want me to eat some more Pineapple? Or would you prefer another flavor.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women