Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2017, 02:00 PM   #196
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wrong again. The website is on Politifact's list of fake news sites and what type of fake news they peddle. Right there on the home page, douche-bag.

All it proves is you're grabbing at anything. How do they perpetuate ignorance by exposing the site as satire? The only mention the site is satire on the website is under disclaimer.
No, once again you make no sense. They tell the truth and you condemned them.
PS Your use of the word "hyperventilate" to describe a website is verbose at best.
And you show time and time again you have no clue what valid proof is in numerous instances. The only proof corpy is showing is his own lack of understanding.
Got your ass kicked by a "drunk" again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Here's proof that your lib-retard source hyperventilates about bullshit minutia to 'elevate' lib-retard morale by perpetuating ignorance, masterdickmuncher, even as it willfully ignores lies told by lib-retards.

"Duffel Blog" is a satirical website whose sole specialty is to relate military related absurdities, but your lib-retard handlers at Politifact felt they "needed" to address -- AKA "hyperventilate about" -- Duffel Blog's satire as if Duffel Blog was "serious", masterdickmuncher.
Here is a false statement by Clinton
http://www.politifact.com/california...ass-shootings/

So you lied again when you said they don't post false statements by liberals.

Come back when you can score the tiniest point at least.
Douche-bag.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:06 PM   #197
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Wrong again. The website is on Politifact's list of fake news sites and what type of fake news they peddle. Right there on the home page, douche-bag.

All it proves is you're grabbing at anything. How do they perpetuate ignorance by exposing the site as satire? The only mention the site is satire on the website is under disclaimer.
No, once again you make no sense. They tell the truth and you condemned them.
PS Your use of the word "hyperventilate" to describe a website is verbose at best.
And you show time and time again you have no clue what valid proof is in numerous instances. The only proof corpy is showing is his own lack of understanding.
Got your ass kicked by a "drunk" again.
Here is a false statement by Clinton
http://www.politifact.com/california...ass-shootings/

So you lied again when you said they don't post false statements by liberals.

Come back when you can score the tiniest point at least.
Douche-bag.
You haven't been smart enough to deal with the truth for the last fifty-five years, masterdickmuncher; so, don't pretend like you'll get any smarter to deal with the truth in the next fifteen minutes, you stupid-ass lib-retard.

BTW, masterdickmuncher, "satire" isn't "Fake News", it's "satire". Isn't your favorite go-to site smart enough to know better, masterdickmuncher?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:10 PM   #198
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Another subject change.
How do you know that info comes from their legal department? And the beauty of their bullshit is they don't need facts to prove it.
You're the only one trying to prove it. Why is there no confirmation from a second source? You hold that bullshit up as proof while saying Politifact is poor.

You're one fucked up douche-bag.

Thanks for validating our position.
Quote:
JW's legal department trumps your dick-sucking opinion every fucking day pf the week, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:13 PM   #199
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

STFU
Repost something when you won't sound stupid.
Your last post was pure corpy
Quote:
You haven't been smart enough to deal with the truth for the last fifty-five years, masterdickmuncher; so, don't pretend like you'll get any smarter to deal with the truth in the next fifteen minutes, you stupid-ass lib-retard.

BTW, masterdickmuncher, "satire" isn't "Fake News", it's "satire". Isn't your favorite go-to site smart enough to know better, masterdickmuncher?
Old 11-17-2017, 02:13 PM   #200
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another subject change.
How do you know that info comes from their legal department? And the beauty of their bullshit is they don't need facts to prove it.
You're the only one trying to prove it. Why is there no confirmation from a second source? You hold that bullshit up as proof while saying Politifact is poor.

You're one fucked up douche-bag.

Thanks for validating our position.
You'd be a lying ignoramus, masterdickmuncher. You very clearly stated your "opinion" of JW's work product which put "your opinion" in the scales to be balanced against JW's legal department, masterdickmuncher. You lose again, masterdickmuncher.

Quote:
STFU
Repost something when you won't sound stupid.
Your last post was pure corpy
You're a supercilious asshole, masterdickmuncher, with illusions of possessing power and authority that you don't even have. Shove your advice up your over-used ass, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:41 PM   #201
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

STFU
You lost. Admit it.

You are claiming that number is a fact. What your entire stupid claim is based on.
You've countered my opinion with your own. Thank you for saying it comes down to opinion for the answer. You have maintained those numbers as facts. You have no proof they are.

You're wrong. You lose your own argument.
The person the letter was sent to said it had no basis in fact.
Quote:
You'd be a lying ignoramus, masterdickmuncher. You very clearly stated your "opinion" of JW's work product which put "your opinion" in the scales to be balanced against JW's legal department,
This couldn't be more "you" in nature. Stupid.
Subject changing. You're irrelevant.
masterdickmuncher. You lose again, masterdickmuncher.

You're a supercilious asshole, masterdickmuncher, with illusions of possessing power and authority that you don't even have. Shove your advice up your over-used ass, masterdickmuncher.
The fact you mentioned any advice I might give shows you think about it.
You forgetting your whole argument is based on a number you've admitted is an opinion.
Now, don't you look stupid?
You sure do.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:48 PM   #202
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
STFU
You lost. Admit it.

You are claiming that number is a fact. What your entire stupid claim is based on.
You've countered my opinion with your own. Thank you for saying it comes down to opinion for the answer. You have maintained those numbers as facts. You have no proof they are.

You forgetting your whole argument is based on a number you've admitted is an opinion.
You sure do.
Your logic is as crooked as your drunken piss stream, masterdickmuncher, and you'll never find your way to the daylight of intelligent thought from the bottom of your wine bottle, masterdickmuncher. Judicial Watch is more legitimate and substantive than your jackass opinion will ever be, masterdickmuncher.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:14 PM   #203
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
STFU
You lost. Admit it.

You sure do.
MunchyDrunk, i must confess something. i can't understand a word you say, unless i drink a half gallon of scotch. since i haven't drank that much and i'm not going to for the sake of my liver, i'm gonna ask you to re-phrase your post in standard English, please.

bahahahahaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:22 PM   #204
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
MunchyDrunk, i must confess something. i can't understand a word you say, unless i drink a half gallon of scotch. since i haven't drank that much and i'm not going to for the sake of my liver, i'm gonna ask you to re-phrase your post in standard English, please.

bahahahahaaaaaa
Must be that dingleberry wine that assup and the reach-around crew make and are so proud of. munchie must SWILL it by the case ! The gloryhole Guru prolly gives him a case, gratis, for going after I.B and anyone else that isn't a libtard shrilLIARy lover !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 07:37 PM   #205
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

So I suppose it's Hilary's fault you're stupid.
Don't you motherfuckers accept responsibility for anything?
You're under-educated. Live with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

bahahahahaaaaaa
Old 11-17-2017, 08:31 PM   #206
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So I suppose it's Hilary's fault you're stupid.
Don't you motherfuckers accept responsibility for anything?
You're under-educated. Live with it.

it's Hilltard's fault she's stupid. it's your fault for being so stupid as to believe her.

bahahahahaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:27 PM   #207
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Pretty funny.
A trumpy talking about lying and stupid.
Two positions y'all are very familiar with and well versed in.

"I love the poorly educated." donald trump.

Because they believe anything.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:35 PM   #208
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pretty funny.
A trumpy talking about lying and stupid.
Two positions y'all are very familiar with and well versed in.

"I love the poorly educated." donald trump.

Because they believe anything.
You actually voted FOR hildebeest, masterdickmuncher. Those you ridicule had the good sense and common decency to vote AGAINST hildebeest, masterdickmuncher. Given the evidence against you, masterdickmuncher, you'll never win an argument wherein you claim to be smarter than pond scum. You actually voted FOR hildebeest, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:24 AM   #209
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

From the guy who doesn't suck dick because he is gay, he sucks it because he likes the taste.
I ridicule you because you think your opinions are facts, you are frequently proven wrong but you are then obstinate to our great amusement and even greater chagrin, and you are 87% prick.

You voted for trump because you have the same regard for the truth as trump, you're poorly educated, and you're a major league prick.
Good sense? Common decency? You? Mr.Tourettes?

I don't claim I'm smarter than you. It is easily demonstrated. Because let's face it, you don't set the bar very high.

And on top of everything else, you have the stench of insecurity coming off you in waves. Because you have a lot to be insecure about. Like those tiny hands of yours

Your font has to be bigger than everyone else's. When you post quotes you shrink the font size of the post's quotes.
It doesn't even matter why you think you do it that way.

You've tried to play catch up for the last 50 years. And you're as successful at it as you are everything else

Quote:
You actually voted FOR hildebeest, masterdickmuncher. Those you ridicule had the good sense and common decency to vote AGAINST hildebeest, masterdickmuncher. Given the evidence against you, masterdickmuncher, you'll never win an argument wherein you claim to be smarter than pond scum. You actually voted FOR hildebeest, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:45 AM   #210
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
From the guy who doesn't suck dick because he is gay, he sucks it because he likes the taste.
I ridicule you because you think your opinions are facts, you are frequently proven wrong but you are then obstinate to our great amusement and even greater chagrin, and you are 87% prick.

You voted for trump because you have the same regard for the truth as trump, you're poorly educated, and you're a major league prick.
Good sense? Common decency? You? Mr.Tourettes?

I don't claim I'm smarter than you. It is easily demonstrated. Because let's face it, you don't set the bar very high.

And on top of everything else, you have the stench of insecurity coming off you in waves. Because you have a lot to be insecure about. Like those tiny hands of yours

Your font has to be bigger than everyone else's. When you post quotes you shrink the font size of the post's quotes.
It doesn't even matter why you think you do it that way.

You've tried to play catch up for the last 50 years. And you're as successful at it as you are everything else
It's obvious the bar is always set too high for your hildebeest voting ass, masterdickmuncher. You're always on the floor looking up at your empty glass, masterdickmuncher.

Your hildebeest voting ass believed hildebeest when she claimed she tried to join the Marine Corps, didn't you, masterdickmuncher?

Your hildebeest voting ass believed hildebeest when she lied about an American ambassador dying in Benghazi because of a video, didn't you, masterdickmuncher?

Your hildebeest voting ass still believes hildebeest didn't violate U.S. laws and Federal regulations when she sent and received classified U.S. material over an illicit sever in the basement of her home, don't you, masterdickmuncher?

Your hildebeest voting ass believed Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator when he pretended not to know the definition of "it" as he sought to obstruct justice in a sexual assault case, didn't you, masterdickmuncher?

Your hildebeest voting ass voted for the candidate who lied and cheated as she corrupted the nominating process, because by coopting the democratic process she imagined it was "her turn", masterdickmuncher.

It’s obvious your hildebeest voting ass is too damn stupid appreciate the nature of the great peril that was thwarted in the 2016 presidential election, masterdickmuncher. Maybe your great grandchildren will evolve enough intellectually to appreciate how millions of Americans, dedicated to the principles that guided the Founding Founders as they established this great nation, stood up and confounded the coronation of a candidate who believed it was her destiny – via corrupt, back-room deals – to rule. Meanwhile, you're too stupid to understand, masterdickmuncher.

Your hildebeest voting ass would also do well to remember that it is a historically verifiable fact that the great men who founded this great nation were fundamentally opposed to a hereditary ruling caste, masterdickmuncher. In 2016, enough of the American electorate proudly championed that core republican principle and rejected the oligarchical imposition of yet another self-aggrandizing politico from the elite, self-indulgent ruling class on the American electorate, masterdickmuncher. But again, you're too stupid to understand, masterdickmuncher.

May the sweet music of hildebeest’s “#Grubered” and misguided minions whimpering in pitifully sad confusion join with the melodious refrain of pissing and moaning emanating from the talking heads in the lame-stream media and continue in perpetuity, masterdickmuncher.

Amen.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women