Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2024, 02:45 PM   #46
007_Octopussy
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

It's something subjective.

In other Forum that I participated, there are a few options:
1) Positive = Just met the expectations and the girl fulfilled what she promised.
2) Negative = Only if something really bad happened.
3) Neutral = The girl didn't attend the expectation, but somehow it's not 100% her fault. Probably the hobbyist will try again someday.
4) Dropped the ball / Screwed up = The girl missed the encounter and the hobbyist just lost time. Or if she is not the one in the photo or because she didn't fulfill something she promised in the advertisement or when she was approached, and the hobbyist left without executed the service.

I try to avoid drama and be unfair with the lady.
So, particularly, I give a NO only if I want to alert other members about a really bad service.
007_Octopussy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:06 PM   #47
Julissia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 580523
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorjones View Post
You ladies aren't supposed to be reading the reviews. One account per person, no women in the encounters rooms, etc, etc. I know the rule is a joke and it's obvious that it goes unheeded but I thought I would just point out that it IS a rule.
Ladies can see a certain part of reviews. What is called the “ROS” is the part we can’t see.
Julissia is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM   #48
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
This had me wondering - How bad could the session have been if you received all of those services?

Seems like an unfair "No".

So, I'd love to hear your thoughts & stories ... what would make you leave a provider a "No" review?
I will share one, I'll include a little backstory since it may have influenced my sentiment.
This true but fictitious event may or may not have occured about 5-7+/- years ago, none of the names have been changed.

I screened with a young lady & was cleared for a meeting. She is a long time member here with almost 10 pages of positive reviews & many have described her as being very pretty and attractive.
She took a hiatus shortly after screening so I was unable to meet with her at that time.
She returned a few months later with an increase in her hour rate of 50%. (Her previous rate was average with other ladies at the time)
I wasn't planning on seeing her when she returned (because of the increase) but she would contact me every few weeks sending teaser pics & asking if I wanted to set something up so I eventually scheduled an hour appointment.
This was scheduled about 5 days in advance, one hour incall; middle of the day. Communication was good & I arrived at her incall at the pre scheduled time.

She opened the door and was wearing some jeans (not form fitting or sexy in any way), tennis shoes & a hoodie; her hair was pulled back in a ponytail & zero makeup. I was immediately turned off by her appearance.
She greeted me with a hug & kiss & I could taste cigarette smoke & smell it on her hair.
We chatted for a minute but I wasn't really in a talkative mood so we quickly lost our clothes and made it onto the bed. She was wearing some dingy socks and I always remember that when I think back because she left them on the entire time.
All we did was Cowgirl & Doggy (my choice), I cleaned up and made something up so I could leave. I rushed through it, in & out in under 30 minutes & didn't enjoy myself.

A bummer because she really seemed passionate and made me feel like she genuinely enjoyed spending time with me. I never contacted her again. I'll admit her appearance set the mood for me, she could have offered to suck a turd out of my ass & I would probably have left feeling the same(disappointed).

Does she deserve a "NO" ?
I never reviewed her. I'm sure if I had I would have gotten the typical comments:
"That's not like her"
"You must have caught her on a bad/off day"
"You should reach out to her & see what was going on"
Yada Yada Yada!

The no makeup didn't bother me, infact I prefer ladies to wear as little as possible. For a higher than average rate I expect the lady to put a little effort into her appearance.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 08:09 PM   #49
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate everyone's well thought out replies, I guess I forgot how subjective reviews really are.

It's just odd to me that a provider can do so may activities plus you decide to DATY, yet she still gets a "no". I guess it's something I'll never fully understand.

It'd be awesome if there was a space on the review templet where if you decide to give a "no" you have to list why.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM   #50
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
She opened the door and was wearing some jeans (not form fitting or sexy in any way), tennis shoes & a hoodie; her hair was pulled back in a ponytail & zero makeup. I was immediately turned off by her appearance.
She greeted me with a hug & kiss & I could taste cigarette smoke & smell it on her hair.
I'll never understand how providers do this; our UNIFORM is lingerie!!! Probably the easiest, most comfortable thing you can wear.

It's not like you have to wear a dressy suite, pantyhose & Spanx! How lazy can you be?

As for the cigarette smoking, that's just rude. Once you take a shower, you don't smoke another cigarette until after your client leaves.

It only takes an ounce of disciple to teach yourself that.
Old 03-26-2024, 08:24 PM   #51
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This explains why I get ghosted so often!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
Are you kidding? Wow I don’t know why because you are always professional and a sweetheart

He is the greatest
Old 03-26-2024, 08:28 PM   #52
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorjones View Post
You ladies aren't supposed to be reading the reviews. One account per person, no women in the encounters rooms, etc, etc. I know the rule is a joke and it's obvious that it goes unheeded but I thought I would just point out that it IS a rule.
Everything I read is viewable to anyone. It's the Rest of Story/BCD that I cannot see.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:05 PM   #53
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I appreciate everyone's well thought out replies, I guess I forgot how subjective reviews really are.

It's just odd to me that a provider can do so may activities plus you decide to DATY, yet she still gets a "no". I guess it's something I'll never fully understand.

It'd be awesome if there was a space on the review templet where if you decide to give a "no" you have to list why.
Usually if it is not clear why the NO was given, the review will be questioned. This is also usually in PRIVATE tags and can on;y be read by PA members.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 10:24 PM   #54
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

A No review is better than a fake review, simps write them all the time, no wonder hookers clean these suckers out. They.lack game
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:26 AM   #55
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I'll admit her appearance set the mood for me, she could have offered to suck a turd out of my ass & I would probably have left feeling the same(disappointed).
Name and contact info?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 09:53 PM   #56
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

What SHOULD, but rarely does, result in a “No” review:

1) Provider is 25+ lbs heavier than ANY of her current advertisement photos
2) Provider is 5+ years older than ANY of her current advertisement photos
3) Provider didn’t take a quick shower rinse and soap of her body in between appointments (baby wipes don’t cut it)
4) Provider starts the appointment 15+ minutes late
5) Provider takes a phone call or reads text past the first 5 minutes of an appointment
6) Provider starts clock watching or has an alarm go off before the last 5 minutes of the appointment
7) Provider uses any technique to prevent taking more than the first few inches during FS
8). Provider upsells anything or doesn’t remain truthful to her current advertisement listed menu and rates (exceptions due to hygiene or requests for off menu items excepted)
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 10:31 PM   #57
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

solid list.
any B&S.
long time, citizen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
What SHOULD, but rarely does, result in a “No” review:

1) Provider is 25+ lbs heavier than ANY of her current advertisement photos
2) Provider is 5+ years older than ANY of her current advertisement photos
3) Provider didn’t take a quick shower rinse and soap of her body in between appointments (baby wipes don’t cut it)
4) Provider starts the appointment 15+ minutes late
5) Provider takes a phone call or reads text past the first 5 minutes of an appointment
6) Provider starts clock watching or has an alarm go off before the last 5 minutes of the appointment
7) Provider uses any technique to prevent taking more than the first few inches during FS
8). Provider upsells anything or doesn’t remain truthful to her current advertisement listed menu and rates (exceptions due to hygiene or requests for off menu items excepted)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 01:58 AM   #58
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Once mods chime in with what receipts I can drop without being ,banned, trust me I'll drop them. First for the woman of many names then for the around the beltway nursing home attendant. Guys I do other things besides be on here
Chiefs3peat is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 05:47 AM   #59
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
... Guys I do other things besides be on here
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women