Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2020, 09:25 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default So, it’s over.

The great Brady/Belicheat run appears to be over. They had nothing at home tonight. What a great run tho. My hats off to them. All good rides come to an end.

BTW, I just saw this on ESPN. Belicheat has lost his last 4 games against former NE coaches. Interesting
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 10:01 PM   #2
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’d love it if Brady tried to keep going with another team. Idk why, it would just interest me.
Be an interesting bet. Who does better without the other. Billicheat or Brady? My pick is the Cheater.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:28 AM   #3
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

i hate bill and yes, a cheater
but whats funny is, he is a damn good coach, he didnt need to cheat...

cheater yes, but still one of the smartest coaches ever

i hate brady but I respect his play and attitude, the best of his era. ( i dont compare qbs of today to ones from the earlier years, too many rule changes to do that)
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:57 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’d love it if Brady tried to keep going with another team. Idk why, it would just interest me.
Be an interesting bet. Who does better without the other. Billicheat or Brady? My pick is the Cheater.
Not sure if any team wants Brady. Maybe Elway will repeat his Manning move. I think Belicheat could end up n Cleveland. Haslim will give him full power to turn things around.
Old 01-06-2020, 07:33 AM   #5
rollform1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Denver is the NFL QB retirement home. Elway would take him in a New York minute. Plenty of others will want him.
rollform1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:05 AM   #6
Sickman68
Valued Poster

Brady can't seem to throw the ball anymore. I know he has no weapons. Been hearing that all season. But let's face it, he never had the greatest WRs at any point in his career (excluding the Moss season) and has always made it work. With guys like Chris Hogan.
Sickman68 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:08 AM   #7
himzert
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I think everyone is writing these guys off too soon. Belichek ain’t going anywhere and frankly I’d be surprised if Brady left too.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzert View Post
I think everyone is writing these guys off too soon. Belichek ain’t going anywhere and frankly I’d be surprised if Brady left too.
They may stay and try to make another run at it. Brady will be 42. At this point he’s an average QB. How much are you going to pay him? Belicheat really wanted to keep Jimmy G. Kraft vetoed him. I guess we’ll find out soon. My guess is Belicheat would be more in demand than Brady.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:38 AM   #9
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickman68 View Post
Brady can't seem to throw the ball anymore. I know he has no weapons. Been hearing that all season. But let's face it, he never had the greatest WRs at any point in his career (excluding the Moss season) and has always made it work. With guys like Chris Hogan.
You don't see a direct line from "Gronk retire and no play sportsball anymore" plus the Pats' inability to sign a marquee receiver (Brown, Gordon) as a proximate cause? He's almost always had a stud WR or TE who demands double coverage and thus everyone else sees a ton of press man and zone. So, you double Edleman and dare Brady to go elsewhere (you know, what the Hoodie does to everyone he's every played--take your good weapon away and demand someone else step up to beat them). When Brady has nowhere else to go and a 42 year old arm, this presents a problem. The B&B legacy will always begin and end with the fact that they cheated. They probably win 4 super bowls and go to 6 without cheating. Greed is a powerful motivator.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 09:55 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
You don't see a direct line from "Gronk retire and no play sportsball anymore" plus the Pats' inability to sign a marquee receiver (Brown, Gordon) as a proximate cause? He's almost always had a stud WR or TE who demands double coverage and thus everyone else sees a ton of press man and zone. So, you double Edleman and dare Brady to go elsewhere (you know, what the Hoodie does to everyone he's every played--take your good weapon away and demand someone else step up to beat them). When Brady has nowhere else to go and a 42 year old arm, this presents a problem. The B&B legacy will always begin and end with the fact that they cheated. They probably win 4 super bowls and go to 6 without cheating. Greed is a powerful motivator.
Belicheat didn’t do a good job of taking away Chris Henry.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:16 AM   #11
Sickman68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Sure there is but Gronk was a half crippled shell of himself last year, had been injured often and they won without him in the lineup. And I'm not sure what stud WR besides Moss he's had. Julian Edleman would be unknown playing on any other team. Brady just looks old. Finally. Even his decision making was way off.
Sickman68 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 10:37 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickman68 View Post
Sure there is but Gronk was a half crippled shell of himself last year, had been injured often and they won without him in the lineup. And I'm not sure what stud WR besides Moss he's had. Julian Edleman would be unknown playing on any other team. Brady just looks old. Finally. Even his decision making was way off.
Exactly. Time has past him by. He can make the throws, just not consistently anymore. He never was very mobile, but even less so now. I just don’t see teams lining up to grab him if he’s available. Belicheat saw this coming and isn’t happy Garopolo was sent packing.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:57 PM   #13
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

I think Brady will have a lot of teams interested. He may have lost some, but nobody has better pocket awareness then him and there are a lot of teams that think they are a QB away from being a contender. And I think his receiving core this year was absolutely horrible. My guess is he's holding out to see if they improve that. But he's old and there ain't no fixing that.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:52 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I think Brady will have a lot of teams interested. He may have lost some, but nobody has better pocket awareness then him and there are a lot of teams that think they are a QB away from being a contender. And I think his receiving core this year was absolutely horrible. My guess is he's holding out to see if they improve that. But he's old and there ain't no fixing that.
What teams do you think want him?
Old 01-06-2020, 09:29 PM   #15
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

The first big rumor is Browns. That would be crazy. If he doesn’t stay in NE I wouldn’t be surprised if he follows his OC. I’d be surprised if he didn’t stay but dealing with Billicheat all these years has to be a grind.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women