Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2017, 12:09 AM   #1
Peyten Carter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 296313
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile 💋 Thinking about Working in brothel ? Anyone knows a good One ?

Hey Guys & Lady I've been wanting to try brothel, has anyone been or worked in one ? Just trying to know the good one & bad ones !!! An what to expect??
Thanks muah 💋
Peyten Carter is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:00 AM   #2
Intimidated
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I don't regularly go, but here were my impressions.

Expect a lot of down time. Guys don't just flood through the door. Almost all the boards/forums around the subject say that business is slow, but picking up. Also, be aware you are restricted to the house, so if you aren't the type who can just relax and do her own thing, you can go a bit stir crazy. I'm sure all the girls are nice, but jealousy works on the subconscious, and there are certainly "cliques" in the house.

Even if you are working in a brothel, you need to market and drive business to yourself. Just being at a brothel and available isn't enough.

I think the biggest benefit to the brothel is the additional security and safety that exists working in a more controlled environment. But the brothel makes you pay for that, in addition to the percentage on each party the house takes, there are fees/costs for testing, groceries, and housing.
Intimidated is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:21 AM   #3
Goodguy_69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I'm not a brothel fan. They are very expensive for my taste. I think if you are starting out in the industry it's a good place to start for a while. I'll give my business to dependable independent ladies only. Good luck to you payton if you decide to try it!
Goodguy_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #4
Drew Dupont
ELITE VERIFIED PROVIDER

User ID: 271274
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shoot me a PM Sweetheart.. I worked in a well known one.. I'll give you the down and dirty! Lol
Xoxo,
Drew
Drew Dupont is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 02:05 AM   #5
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Brothel either. It's not even the cost really, its the drive..
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:38 PM   #6
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have tried some of the brothels out. They will take half of your booked agreement. (If you agree to $500 with a client, you will get $250.) Some will charge you for your room. I've never seen or heard any arguments between the ladies but I'm sure it's there behind the scenes. I would bring some entertainment with you (books, music, kindle to watch your shows) since you're not allowed to leave property. If you need something from a store you need to have a runner go out and buy it for you. As far at the Pahrump brothels go, you are not allowed to leave properties for outdates. If you are working in the northern brothels I believe you can leave property on outdates. This is due to different laws in different counties.

Most of the brothels have security on site. If you have an issue with a client they have panic buttons you can press. If you haven't had a chance to watch it, there's a tv show called Cathouse that you can watch. I'm sure some of it is overplayed but it should also give you a good idea of how things work in a brothel.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:34 PM   #7
Kitty_Rains
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 288658
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aside from being "on lockdown" in-house , you'll have to pay 50/50 split on services, room fees for your accommodation and pay for meals from the in-house room service/kitchen.

Forgive me for saying so ...But I can't believe USA permits the conditions under which brothels operate it's nothing like overseas
It's barely a step up from slavery IMHO
Only difference is that you choose to be there :-/

I happen to live very very close two 2 very prominent brothels (which are side by side) and I have to drive by every day ...

There are always some vehicles outside but given how many ladies are listed on their website ... It must be a LOT of downtime
It's definitely a buyers market!

True story one of my best friend's visited from Australia and decided to try some "American pie" and visited one of these particular establishments

He arrived and the ladies did the famous lineup.
He didn't like that at all...In Is each lady comes seperately to chat with you a minute .... Less like a meat market I guess

Anyhow he saw a lady he liked the look of and asked her what her rate was

$1000 was her response
"Crikey! That's high ..I'll give ya what I pay at home: $300"

Without any hesitation...Knowing that another lady in the lineup would undercut her ..She instantly accepted

So keep in mind these are some of the dynamics you'd be dealing with
You may have to accept lower rates because you only get one chance to accept an offer

Personally I prefer my freedom, and setting my own rates.

Lots to think about before you dive in ...Keep asking around
Kitty_Rains is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women