Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161122
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2012, 04:46 AM   #1
SweetsGood
Account Disabled

User ID: 114797
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Cheap Hoes

This morning I received a call from hobbyists bbj. After finally agreeing to a donation, considering the fact i offered activities for a reasonable price, i sent him my address. Minutes after he tells me he found a girl who offers hr sessions for $100 donations. I explained to him how quality is sometimes better than quantity and he agreed to come here. Ten minutes later when he is supposed to arrive he cancels again. I'm pretty sure he called the cheap hoe. My question is why sell yourself short. Ladies what is the issue. Don't you think your time is worth it. Guys why settle for less. Isn't quality and service worth it. Just saying!!!!
SweetsGood is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

That sucks sweetie, you are right, why sell yourself short.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:13 AM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Why do you assume that Quality is related to pricing? It's not remotely a factor.

How would you feel if the $300 an hour "Hoes" here in Austin ($300 is the price point many try to draw) were to refer to your $200 an hour and call YOU a cheap Hoe?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I've had some of my best sessions at 150 hr . And one of my worst at 300 hr . Also get multi hrs at 200 . So I'm not sure how you equate rate with quality of service .

Canceling on you like that is immature and wrong , sorry that happened .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:20 AM   #5
YELLOWDIAMOND
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 154427
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happen to you.
YELLOWDIAMOND is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #6
SweetsGood
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all the responses. Whispers you are completely right. Different outlook. Roderrick I'm sorry your session didn't turn out as well. Personally the better you take care of me the more i take care of you. Just me! Maybe not for many but definitely my way
Old 12-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 144411
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ho No!

Hey Sweets!

When I talk to providers here about this (t)WERK, consistently I hear how cut throat it is here and how you can never trust anyone. Unfortunately for me, that is not my nature so here is how I would look at it.

A person who will try to steal someone out from under you (cg, lol!) by undercutting your rate is an ASSSHOLE. Thats a bitch move, for real BUT IMO, if someone undercuts your rate by THAT MUCH it doesn't sound like a CHEAP HO to me, it sounds like a desperate ho.

It's almost Christmas, and not everyone can get a very steady income from this werk- that $100 could make a big difference to them. Not to say you don't need it or anything but you look GOOD girl- another opportunity will DEFINITELY come around for you.

I would consider it my good deed for the day, wish her well, and be ready for the good karma to come back to ya.

HO-pe you make some money here though! Enjoy the rest of your visit and remember there's some good ho's around too! Let me know if I can help you with anything while you're here girl.

xXx,
LUZ
Kitty D'Luxe is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
jimmyBJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Cancelling last minute for anything is unprofessional. I'm sorry that happened to you as well.

But on to the topic of prices. I feel this site is an invaluable tool for assisting the market. If a provider's price is low but service is good then it will be reported on here. That report will attract more customers. More customers and continued good service will allow that provider to slowly raise her rates.

The opposite is true as well. If rates are too high or service is poor then rates will have to come down to increase demand. There is a market for everything in this world.

So I have to agree with Whispers. There is no need to call out prices. The free market will always prevail in the long run.
jimmyBJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuzMarie View Post
Hey Sweets!

When I talk to providers here about this (t)WERK, consistently I hear how cut throat it is here and how you can never trust anyone. Unfortunately for me, that is not my nature so here is how I would look at it.

A person who will try to steal someone out from under you (cg, lol!) by undercutting your rate is an ASSSHOLE. Thats a bitch move, for real BUT IMO, if someone undercuts your rate by THAT MUCH it doesn't sound like a CHEAP HO to me, it sounds like a desperate ho.

It's almost Christmas, and not everyone can get a very steady income from this werk- that $100 could make a big difference to them. Not to say you don't need it or anything but you look GOOD girl- another opportunity will DEFINITELY come around for you.

I would consider it my good deed for the day, wish her well, and be ready for the good karma to come back to ya.

HO-pe you make some money here though! Enjoy the rest of your visit and remember there's some good ho's around too! Let me know if I can help you with anything while you're here girl.

xXx,
LUZ
Luz , I think you're making an assumption that another provider stole her client . She actually posted ( Minutes after he tells me he found a girl who offers hr sessions for $100 donations. ) no where does she say another provider stole her client .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Looking through last night's ads there was most definitely a young lady offering $100Hr sessions up until 5AM.

She obviously had a need and adjusted her pricing to try to capture the early morning clientele.

Simply a logical business choice IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetsGood View Post
Personally the better you take care of me the more i take care of you. Just me! Maybe not for many but definitely my way
Some participants in another thread need to take note of that statement as it most definitely ties the quality of your performance to pricing. It's always best to have these little things out in the open so that the guy looking for the really great session can ascertain exactly how much he has to pay to get it.

There is something to be said for consistency. We have ladies that regularly deliver above and beyond no matter what rate they are applying.

But sometimes all a guy wants is a bargain and Face Down/Ass Up lets him deal with attitude in exchange for his wallet not being quite as drained as he wants his equipment to be. You have definitely established a reason for your "below market" pricing here.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #11
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 144411
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation My Mistake!

Dude my bad, you are right! I should not have made that assumption- after re-reading that I totally caught it.

Sorry to the accused where ever you are out there. I was totally wrong and apologize for calling you a desperate ho! Really, my sincerest apologies (and I really mean it!)

My mistake, sorry everyone!!!!

xXx,
LUZ
(the shameful ho)
Kitty D'Luxe is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #12
SweetsGood
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok ok. It may have been mean to call her a cheap hoe. I have offered many specials but i can't seem to adjust to the 100for the hr. True my service is great always but there is only a certain amount of activities i feel should be offered for less donations. Times are hard and i understand that. Thanks for the love Luz. I really appreciate it. If you see my ad about friends you will see I'm new here... just really trying to get in the swing of things around here.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #13
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

"This morning I received a call from hobbyists bbj. After finally agreeing to a donation, considering the fact i offered activities for a reasonable price, i sent him my address. Minutes after he tells me he found a girl who offers hr sessions for $100 donations. IMO, the conversation should have been over at that point. He was obviously not on the same page as you that day or just has a very different mentality, period. You two probably wouldn't have had a good session if it had come to fruition. Sometimes it's just best to let things go. It's not worth your energy. As far as quality and rates and all other dynamics in the hobby go, I think one could do many pyschological studies and still never understand the why's!! Take care of yourself and don't worry about what other ladies do or the decisions hobbyist make and you will always be more successful and sane. I explained to him how quality is sometimes better than quantity and he agreed to come here. Ten minutes later when he is supposed to arrive he cancels again. I'm pretty sure he called the cheap hoe. My question is why sell yourself short. Ladies what is the issue. Don't you think your time is worth it. Guys why settle for less. Isn't quality and service worth it. Just saying!!!!"
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #14
Gr8fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Well said Scarlett!!!

In addition, it is nice to be under you!!!
Gr8fun is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
vtxghost
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Sometimes it is a money decision. If he feels the services offered will be the same, the lower price wins. It happens in business all the time.
And this is a business.

On he flip side, if you book a client at $200 and then got an offer for the same services/time slot for $400 would you cancel the cheaper appointment? Maybe this is how NCNS happens.
vtxghost is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women