Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452929
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2019, 08:37 PM   #406
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

dangggg what i missss!!
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:38 PM   #407
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
Will people apologize to Abe for falsely accusing him of potentially felonious crimes?
Why?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:53 PM   #408
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Go for it Abe. Sounds like some established ladies want you to visit them. It might bring you some credibility to the old men on here that are not into victimizing the young ladies for "their" benefit. Can't wait for your next review
That's a negative, ghost rider. I'm a fan of laying the cards out on the table. I am not Abe's type and he is certainly not my type. My post here was more of a "Ok-- if this were an actual "thing".. I'd know about it." Abe knows well enough to know my post is in no way an opening of a door-- and I know Abe well enough to know he has no interest in standing in my doorway either
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:12 PM   #409
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Secret videoing or not, what's REALLY odd about this grab-asser's review count is the sheer frequency of them. He's been a board member since 2013, yet didn't start reviewing until 2016.

In a measly three years, this fucker has 361 reviews. Granted, some ladies appear more than once, but whatever. No biggie there. The math says, he writes 120 reviews a year, which comes out to, let's just say 2-3 girls a week. Every week (on average). For three years.

Why is this in itself not a fucking red flag. A red flag THIS big should piss off China AND North Korea's flag, making theirs feel inadequate.

I have my stretches where I get a lot of pussy. And, reviewing all of them would just be way too time consuming. So I pick the cream of the crop or if lady is maybe a gem that could use a good review.

There's no fucking way I'd have the time and temperament to write 2-3 reviews ON AVERAGE, every week, for three fucking years.

And then there are factors, like going to work, cutting grass, cleaning the house, you know, all that boring every day shit we all have to do. Hell, just taking a break and reading a book or something. Washing the car, fishing or doing some bullshit in the garage, etc. Whatever. We all do things that are just a waste of time.

And getting that much pussy. Like, really? Hell, even when I was 18, I needed some stretches where I didn't get any. That way, when I got some again, it felt awesome. Who the hell fucks 2-3 times, ON AVERAGE, every week, then writes reviews about it, and don't work out or do other shit, and still sleep...and make money that would be required to do all that P4P fucking to begin with??

How the fuck is this believable?

Now, to support all this kind of endless fucking (mind you, we're talking about a three year span here), one would have to make money without actually 'going to work'. This would mean having a super high paying job, or maybe an inheritance, or winning the lottery, or, just making money without any typical effort that most people go through to make money.

I'm not even the smartest fucker around here, and can see that this strikes as odd. This is a red flag that should be seen from space.

I won't speculate TOO HARD on how you make your money. I'm just saying it seems like a lot of time in your life is dedicated just to fucking and writing reviews...and fucking taking pictures and video, which many times requires a shitload of editing.

Who the fuck has that much time, money, and stamina to do all this shit?? Oh, and he still finds the time to post and start ridiculous threads and shit, too.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:16 PM   #410
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
That's a negative, ghost rider. I'm a fan of laying the cards out on the table. I am not Abe's type and he is certainly not my type. My post here was more of a "Ok-- if this were an actual "thing".. I'd know about it." Abe knows well enough to know my post is in no way an opening of a door-- and I know Abe well enough to know he has no interest in standing in my doorway either
You're my type though, Grace.

One day, baby, I'm plowing it.
Old 08-17-2019, 09:22 PM   #411
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
dangggg what i missss!!
you missed a post by your Lil' Sis, she said a Dude had taken a sneaky pic of her in a session some time ago. but she said the Dude no longer had an account, so Abe was not implicated, and it came off like a dud firecracker.

did I just waste my time typing? you have me on ignore, yes?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:29 PM   #412
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Secret videoing or not, what's REALLY odd about this grab-asser's review count is the sheer frequency of them. He's been a board member since 2013, yet didn't start reviewing until 2016.

In a measly three years, this fucker has 361 reviews. Granted, some ladies appear more than once, but whatever. No biggie there. The math says, he writes 120 reviews a year, which comes out to, let's just say 2-3 girls a week. Every week (on average). For three years.

Why is this in itself not a fucking red flag. A red flag THIS big should piss off China AND North Korea's flag, making theirs feel inadequate.

I have my stretches where I get a lot of pussy. And, reviewing all of them would just be way too time consuming. So I pick the cream of the crop or if lady is maybe a gem that could use a good review.

There's no fucking way I'd have the time and temperament to write 2-3 reviews ON AVERAGE, every week, for three fucking years.

And then there are factors, like going to work, cutting grass, cleaning the house, you know, all that boring every day shit we all have to do. Hell, just taking a break and reading a book or something. Washing the car, fishing or doing some bullshit in the garage, etc. Whatever. We all do things that are just a waste of time.

And getting that much pussy. Like, really? Hell, even when I was 18, I needed some stretches where I didn't get any. That way, when I got some again, it felt awesome. Who the hell fucks 2-3 times, ON AVERAGE, every week, then writes reviews about it, and don't work out or do other shit, and still sleep...and make money that would be required to do all that P4P fucking to begin with??

How the fuck is this believable?

Now, to support all this kind of endless fucking (mind you, we're talking about a three year span here), one would have to make money without actually 'going to work'. This would mean having a super high paying job, or maybe an inheritance, or winning the lottery, or, just making money without any typical effort that most people go through to make money.

I'm not even the smartest fucker around here, and can see that this strikes as odd. This is a red flag that should be seen from space.

I won't speculate TOO HARD on how you make your money. I'm just saying it seems like a lot of time in your life is dedicated just to fucking and writing reviews...and fucking taking pictures and video, which many times requires a shitload of editing.

Who the fuck has that much time, money, and stamina to do all this shit?? Oh, and he still finds the time to post and start ridiculous threads and shit, too.
By far the most logical post in this silly threAD.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 10:05 PM   #413
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Maybe you shouldn't let me get under all you flabby skin big little man and stay on topic.

Last time I posted this much on a thread is when a little big man was crying about some turkey baster he could never have.
At least I have a big hard cock under this fat, I'll bet my flabby hangs less than your hanging balls and limp cock.

Didn't you get 2 providers banned while playing WK? You're 0 for 2 with me TS and failed in this thread also,
you'll always end up holding the short stick old man.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:53 PM   #414
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
By far the most logical post in this silly threAD.
I thought it was a stupid fucking post and it seems Creed is a little envious of the OP.

Let’s say the OP does 3 $200 sessions per week, that comes to $31,200 per year on the Hobby and I am figuring on the low side somewhat...Big Deal...Some of us don’t view this as much money doing something you enjoy. I spend more than this travelling every year and at least this every year Hobbying but I see way fewer ladies and do alot of overnights or multiple hour sessions (I don’t like to rush shit)...I can lose $10-$15K playing the tables. Pfft, big deal, who cares.

Just because you can’t afford it Creed doesn’t mean there is not a lot of us who can!!

Quit being a jealous, envious cunt.
ManSlut is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 12:35 AM   #415
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Good thing you had a calculator with you. Geez.

You haven't written a review in five fucking years, and probably haven't gotten any pussy in that long either. Your point is completely invalid.

I know you only have a couple of working brain cells, but if you insist on talking shit, at least go into some measurable depth instead of trying to give the impression that you're actually intelligent with some unnecessary math. Since your school teachers failed you so miserably, I can't fault for not noticing that I said I wouldn't want that much pussy anyway, because I like to enjoy it when I get some.

Getting THAT much would mean just going through the motions. Your dick needs time to re-sensitize. You would KNOW this if you ACTUALLY got some pussy more than once a year.

Gee, you haven't written a damn review in half a decade. Why should I or ANYONE even listen to you.

You're only here because you did a search on my name, decided to put your torn, shredded, shit stained GRAB ASS hat on, go into grab ass mode, and get a response from me. Then again, it's probably sewn into your head, like Joe Dirt's mullet wig.

Shit, why am I even talking to you. I'm already bored.
Old 08-18-2019, 12:35 AM   #416
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I could be wrong, Manny but Creed didn't seem envious at all to me. He seemed just realistically curious more than anything IMO. He never accused Abe once of any wrongdoing.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 12:37 AM   #417
Arcane
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
I thought it was a stupid fucking post and it seems Creed is a little envious of the OP.

Let’s say the OP does 3 $200 sessions per week, that comes to $31,200 per year on the Hobby and I am figuring on the low side somewhat...Big Deal...Some of us don’t view this as much money doing something you enjoy. I spend more than this travelling every year and at least this every year Hobbying but I see way fewer ladies and do a lot of overnights or multiple hour sessions (I don’t like to rush shit)...I can lose $10-$15K playing the tables. Pfft, big deal, who cares.

Just because you can’t afford it Creed doesn’t mean there is not a lot of us who can!!

Quit being a jealous, envious cunt.
Ignore the cost - he can afford it, whatever. Outside of independent wealth, how does he have the time to fuck and review so many? Additionally, earlier in the thread he sees more than the women he's reviewed because those are just the ones who let him take pictures...
Arcane is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 12:40 AM   #418
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
Ignore the cost - he can afford it, whatever. Outside of independent wealth, how does he have the time to fuck and review so many? Additionally, earlier in the thread he sees more than the women he's reviewed because those are just the ones who let him take pictures...
He can't comprehend that kind of questioning. Probably too much moonshine in his system right now.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:16 AM   #419
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I could be wrong, Manny but Creed didn't seem envious at all to me. He seemed just curious more than anything. He never accused Abe once of any wrongdoing.
I didn’t say he accused Abe of any wrongdoing.

He thinks because he can’t get his dick hard 3 times a week Abe can’t. WHAT A FUCKING LIMP DICK RETARD!!

Creed is a reject, creepy fucking photographer who has moved around from city to city hustling chicks to go “half on a showcase” I believe was how he worded it in his profile a while back (it may still be there, who cares)...Looks like he may have settled in GA finally with his hustle but he couldn’t make a living for several years it looks like.

If I couldn’t waste $31,500 a year doing anything I enjoyed doing I wouldn’t be enjoying LIFE!

And if I couldn’t enjoy getting pussy or having my dick sucked 3 times a week, I would and could afford to see a doctor to fix that shit!

But Creed is a brokeass limp dick who probably sips too much nasty ass Hennessy like most Negroes because that impresses the other brokeass Negroes at Happy Hour at Cheddar’s on Thursday nights!!!

I wouldn’t let Hennessy or Moonshine enter my system, my education taught me at least two things- 1) Don’t be a photographer for a living... and 2) Don’t put nasty shit into your body
ManSlut is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 01:22 AM   #420
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck it let me read through these pages im nosey lmao
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women