Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2016, 06:38 PM   #451
The Slut
Valued Poster

Serving my mistress
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:19 PM   #452
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

OK, let's re-focus a bit.

What's a fetish? Well, most broadly, it's something someone views with extravagant regard. So, in that sense, if you're really into [insert--(literally or not) feet or whatever] something, it's a fetish.

But for most of us, it's something we need, or really helps us, get off. And it's unusual.

Is there a heterosexual (or homosexual I guess) guy who doesn't get off on well done oral sex. Assuming the answer is 'yes', then it's [um] hard for me to consider liking for a good blow job as a fetish.

But, there's a provider I play with who likes to do analinguas. [sp?] And I really like to do it as well. I did a review when we first played that mentioned that after she pleasured me, I brought her up to kiss me. My intent was to show that I did not regard someone who licked my hole as somehow 'dirty' or 'subservient.' I licked her anus immediately thereafter; and she brought me up to DFK as well. Damn hot.

I got all sorts of shit for my actions. I'm not sure my actions represent a fetish, in that I certainly don't need to do that every time I fuck someone. But it sure as hell adds spice to the session, in no small part because most folks won't do it--and my partner and I get off in part by doing so.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 11:17 PM   #453
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oral servitude because I have an oral fixation. Forced orgasms because they're sensationally overwhelming and who doesn't enjoy cumming? And degradation -- but only with the right partner.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:11 AM   #454
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

What is a forced orgasm?
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 03:53 PM   #455
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been experimenting with sensual tease & denial......quite enjoyable
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 07:13 PM   #456
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do forced orgasms with a powerful wand vibrator. These very powerful vibes can bring very strong orgasms one right after another. My partner will hold the vibe down on my clit, the more I cum the more sensitive it gets. I squirm and try to push it away because though it feels really good it is extremely powerful so there is also a level of discomfort or sometimes pain from being over stimulated. I love it.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:22 PM   #457
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
I do forced orgasms with a powerful wand vibrator. These very powerful vibes can bring very strong orgasms one right after another. My partner will hold the vibe down on my clit, the more I cum the more sensitive it gets. I squirm and try to push it away because though it feels really good it is extremely powerful so there is also a level of discomfort or sometimes pain from being over stimulated. I love it.
Thanks for the info. Sounds like it would be great.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 12:44 PM   #458
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Hell yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have been experimenting with sensual tease & denial......quite enjoyable
This.
As I posted in a similar recent thread on fetish faves:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1663973&highlight=
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 03:56 PM   #459
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Lacey Frilly Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I luv when a man wears my lacey frilly panties
I enjoy visiting Dommes. On one such visit when I was much younger, the Domme made me wear crotchless panties. I got hard immediately and was very quickly extended out the crotchless panty. I never thought it would get me so excited. It was this mix have excitement and embarassment wearing these sexy panties with my (I suppose at the time HER) cock standing out for attention. If only that session could have ended in her swallowing then using her cock to get herself off. Alas, she stayed within the Pro-Domme classification and those activities were not allowed.

I do not get out that much anymore and have yet to find the real mix of a provider that is also just friggin sexually aggressive and kinky, naturally Domme. I may have to ramp up a search.

A-1
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:13 PM   #460
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Tuma it feels good.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:00 PM   #461
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---I do not get out that much anymore and have yet to find the real mix of a provider that is also just friggin sexually aggressive and kinky, naturally Domme. I may have to ramp up a search.

well ya gotta meet me...lol!
I am what you call a silly sensual aggressive provider...I don't considser myself a "dom" but I do like to lead the sessions! I just like to keep it fun and not hardcore!!
{I visit again in May}

MsAthena is also back in houston...google her name and you will find her info.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:33 AM   #462
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Sex in public places.

Also booty rubs.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 02:18 AM   #463
SearcherDal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

definitely receiving a snowball after a great bj or having to lick it off her stomach or back. Also another one, although a fantasy fetish is to taken by her strap on and then forced to suck another mans cock and take his load several times.
SearcherDal is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:09 AM   #464
BigBigBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I like a golden shower with daty, but it's hard to find here. Many gs girls here don't daty with it- loses it fun that way- or they want a crazy rate. I don't even need gfe with that, I just take care of myself while the gs is going on so I'm paying full gfe rate plus their upcharge for gs and daty so I usually just pass on it. That's my fetish. Oh, and if dato is a fetish, then that's another one. I absolutely love dato while sitting on my face.
BigBigBear is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:27 PM   #465
xrival14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBigBear View Post
I like a golden shower with daty, but it's hard to find here. Many gs girls here don't daty with it- loses it fun that way- or they want a crazy rate. I don't even need gfe with that, I just take care of myself while the gs is going on so I'm paying full gfe rate plus their upcharge for gs and daty so I usually just pass on it. That's my fetish. Oh, and if dato is a fetish, then that's another one. I absolutely love dato while sitting on my face.
You and me both. Having a hard time finding that here as well.
xrival14 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women