Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Good for you Essence.

I suppose you pay for pussy for the "articles."

Meaningful? Grt the fuck put of here, Sgt. Pepper. You want meaningful, post on Imarejectedloser.com.

this is a whore board.

If you want love stories, then you're in the wrong place.

You and I obviously agree on politics, but that doesn't mean you're not a pussy whipped, pathetic, cant get no pussy, John.

You wanna live like that, good for you. Really, I don't blame you. But don't criticize me for not putting the pussy on a pedestal. You send the whookers flowers, I give them money and let them do their job. Who's the bigger sap?

ECCIE ain't no place for romantics.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:32 PM   #77
essence
Valued Poster

I haven't fucked a provider for many years, hence no reviews, but that doesn;t mean I'm not a man who is prepared to support his lady friends and show his appreciation. Over a long period. When they have no food in their ice box.

For example, the girl I just fucked, we have been going out for 5 months. Only just got to home base.

If you call that pussy whipped, then bring it on. I call it nurturing the nascent treasures. Nothing as stimulating as a challenge.

BTW, evidence for me not getting pussy?

You can call them mistresses, sugarbabes, friends with benefits, jump-offs, booty calls, lovers, whatever, but I can get them whenever I want, and they are not providers.

Nothing against providers, I have had long term respectful relationships with them in the past, but I have no need to contact them at present. The very best, such as TCL, Leo (the good one) and KLK. My avatar girl was a provider, who gradually become exclusive to me.

Nothing like a pussy which has been waiting for my return in anticipation for a month.

yes, call me names, tell me I am deluded, they are fucking every tom in town, but I know what I am talking about.

Like I say, a girl I have known for 8 years is organising a bday party for me with one of her friends.

Nothing like coming inside the cunt of a woman whom you love (for the moment) and she yearns for you as you come with pure desire and contentment with a big smile.

[plus the request 5 mins later for help with a phone bill]

I know love is indefinable, but how can you not love the group of girls you have been fucking for 8 years? Of my current lovers (7 of them), 3 I have known for 8 years, 3 for 4 months or more. One I have yet to know.

ECCIE is what the posters want it to be. I prefer not to put people into boxes. There are many places on ECCIE whch go beyond the traditional provider-john relationship. Please explore.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #78
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Live like you want to live sweetheart.

I think we're all here for different reasons.

I never judged you. why do you think you're cool judging me?
Old 12-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #79
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

I never judged you
yeah, right.

Let me go to bed so i can have wet dreams about Cog - woops I mean new 23 yr old tigh ebony pussy never been fucked for 8 months until she gave it to me.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #80
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Whatever, douchebag.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #81
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Good god, Essence. I don't even want to be in your country, let alone your dreams! Jesus, keep to yourself. Creeping me out!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:29 AM   #82
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You seem to be a dude magnet,Whiny!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:45 AM   #83
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah, with you stalking me like you do. Put me back on ignore, please! No matter how you beg, Assup, it ain't happening.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women