Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452871
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2019, 05:19 PM   #136
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Mystic, wtf and all libbies ignore the FACT hat the people who are actually at the border and see what goes on on a daily basis WANT a wall. Your idiotic straw man arguments don't change that. The Dems are losing this fight. Period.
That is a God Damn lie.

If you want to build a wall and you can find land to build it on...then go the fuck ahead and build a wall.

Don't take any land from citizens that do not want a wall on it though.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 06:19 PM   #137
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Then let you people who want a wall pay for that wall that is to be built on private property that these Arizona ranchers want a wall built on.

See IB , as a Libertarian I have no problem with somebody building a wall on private property if they want to I do have a problem with the government taking private citizens land to put a f****** wall on it. Or Arizona ranchers wanting me to foot the bill on a wall they want built.
I pay taxes. My taxes ARE my donation. Fuck Nancy and millions she is donating to foreign countries to subsidize abortions. Tell Chucky and Nancy to get off their fucking asses and redirect those American taxpayer dollars to fund the wall.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #138
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I pay taxes. My taxes ARE my donation. Fuck Nancy and millions she donating to foreign countries to subsidize abortions. Tell Chucky and Nancy to get off their fucking asses and redirect those American taxpayer dollars to fund the wall.

I pay taxes and do not want them used for Trump's wall. Let the Mexicans pay for it like he promised.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 07:00 PM   #139
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
I pay taxes and do not want them used for Trump's wall. Let the Mexicans pay for it like he promised.
Your candidate lost! Every U.S. taxpayer dollar not spent on Mexican illegals exploiting the American welfare state is a dollar Mexico doesn't get from the U.S. Ergo, Mexico is paying for it.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:04 PM   #140
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your candidate lost! Every U.S. taxpayer dollar not spent on Mexican illegals exploiting the American welfare state is a dollar Mexico doesn't get from the U.S. Ergo, Mexico is paying for it.

If I didn't vote for either how did it lose?

You should keep your money from being spent on illegals.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:25 PM   #141
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I pay taxes. My taxes ARE my donation. Fuck Nancy and millions she is donating to foreign countries to subsidize abortions. Tell Chucky and Nancy to get off their fucking asses and redirect those American taxpayer dollars to fund the wall.
Maybe we can all start directing where are taxes go!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 07:43 PM   #142
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
If I didn't vote for either how did it lose?

You should keep your money from being spent on illegals.
Trump won! You lost!

Quote:
Maybe we can all start directing where are taxes go!
I did decide when I voted for Trump and against hildebeest. Trump's decision to invest in a wall is fine by me.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:07 PM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I did decide when I voted for Trump and against hildebeest. Trump's decision to invest in a wall is fine by me.
Well Trump does not get to decide the budget by himself.

Both houses of congress are in on that decision. .. those folks were voted on too
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:17 PM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well Trump does not get to decide the budget by himself.

Both houses of congress are in on that decision. .. those folks were voted on too
In this instance, Trump is a determining factor. Notice how Chucky and Nancy went home for the weekend without doing a damn thing and didn't even try to go around Trump.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:42 PM   #145
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
In this instance, Trump is a determining factor. Notice how Chucky and Nancy went home for the weekend without doing a damn thing and didn't even try to go around Trump.
Its Trumps shutdown. Those are his words. He repeated them over and over then blamed it on the Democrats. He said over and over Mexico was paying for the wall then he said they were doing it indirectly .Hes a liar so who knows. What the fuck should they stay around . He smelled like urine. I think the Russians were in town
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:58 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well he can veto any thing they pass and they could override his veto...not gonna happen but in theory

But i agree the shutdown is on Trump
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #147
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Its Trumps shutdown. Those are his words. He repeated them over and over then blamed it on the Democrats. He said over and over Mexico was paying for the wall then he said they were doing it indirectly .Hes a liar so who knows. What the fuck should they stay around . He smelled like urine. I think the Russians were in town
Chucky and Nancy ain't at their desks, and Trump is. Chucky and Nancy are on record as voting appropriations of U.S. taxpayer money for building walls in Tunisia and Jordan; so, their bullshit excuse that "walls don't work" is utter bullshit.

Quote:
Well he can veto any thing they pass and they could override his veto...not gonna happen but in theory

But i agree the shutdown is on Trump
All one needs to do is look at their record to know that Chucky and Nancy are lying hypocrites. Their speeches and their votes to appropriate U.S. taxpayer dollars for the construction of walls in foreign countries are proof that they're the ones being jackasses.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:36 AM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

All one needs to do is look at their record to know that Chucky and Nancy are lying hypocrites. Their speeches and their votes to appropriate U.S. taxpayer dollars for the construction of walls in foreign countries are proof that they're the ones being jackasses.
Trump is the biggest liar this country has ever known...really ironic you should chose that sediment about Chuck and Nancy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:10 AM   #149
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump won! You lost!

Old 01-13-2019, 11:11 AM   #150
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

They aren't the only ones not n Washington IB.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women