Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40315
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is your opinion on how review credit is givin
No credit for "See ROS" 16 34.04%
Keep it the same - I'm happy 24 51.06%
I don't care either way 3 6.38%
Get a bit more strict on review qualifying details 6 12.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review credit.. suggestion

I have had many tell me when they see "See ROS" in a review it's hard to tell what activities took place. The are members just non-posters. The really don't care about the "rest of the story" they just want to know what activities might be available.

Since I am not a man, I do not know if all reviews if seemed creditable enough get credit or not. I really don't know this process at all.

I just know many frustrated men out there reading, and when a review states "See ROS" that really isn't helpful.

SOOOOOO my suggestion is: No premium credit for "See ROS" or other reviews not done in the proper protocol.

Credit if reviews are done correctly and followed the suggested ways listed.

Will make a poll to let others vote for the owners and staff can see what the members of the board think.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This one comes up from time to time. "See ROS" is unacceptable for the writer to receive PA credit and access that is and has been in place for quite some time, I reject them regularly for that. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69938 and http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=5028

That is important to some gentlemen but not to others. There's a fine line between too much info and not enough info in a review. There has to be some incentive for a guy to want to upgrade to see the ROS info. (it is free after all, if you write accepted reviews)

On the other hand, what I usually see is ladies wanting LESS info in reviews. There are countless comments to that effect across many forums here. From less info to no reviews at all, to limiting comments on those reviews. We will never be able to make everyone happy with regard to reviews!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
I have had many tell me when they see "See ROS" in a review it's hard to tell what activities took place. The are members just non-posters. The really don't care about the "rest of the story" they just want to know what activities might be available.

Since I am not a man, I do not know if all reviews if seemed creditable enough get credit or not. I really don't know this process at all.

I just know many frustrated men out there reading, and when a review states "See ROS" that really isn't helpful.

SOOOOOO my suggestion is: No premium credit for "See ROS" or other reviews not done in the proper protocol.

Credit if reviews are done correctly and followed the suggested ways listed.

Will make a poll to let others vote for the owners and staff can see what the members of the board think.
I'll see you that (with which I'm in total agreement) and raise you one: no PA credit for "See website" in the "Fee" section.

One of my pet peeves ("I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic fucking hatreds" --George Carlin) is guys who are too damn lazy to put the fee paid (or the lady's customary fee if there's reason not to disclose the actual fee paid--say, a special that the lady is giving that one hobbyist that she doesn't want everyone "expecting).

My "favorite" was the guy who put "see website" under "Fee" without providing a link to the website...

PA should only be given for reviews that have all the basic information upfront, and don't require either PA or a visit to another website to find it out. So at bare minimum, provide one form of contact (email, phone, or website if the lady has a reservation form she insists must be used), a stated fee in actual numbers (or "$" code), and a listing of activities, or no PA credit.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I'll see you that (with which I'm in total agreement) and raise you one: no PA credit for "See website" in the "Fee" section.
My "favorite" was the guy who put "see website" under "Fee" without providing a link to the website...
PA should only be given for reviews that have all the basic information upfront, and don't require either PA or a visit to another website to find it out. So at bare minimum, provide one form of contact (email, phone, or website if the lady has a reservation form she insists must be used), a stated fee in actual numbers (or "$" code), and a listing of activities, or no PA credit.
Cheers,

bcg
All of those are already covered in the links above. Enforcement of them is the real issue.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #5
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
All of those are already covered in the links above. Enforcement of them is the real issue.

Sounds like they need a better set of mods (I know some of ya guys and gals are GREAT) to make sure the enforcement is taking place. meaning in area's where its not being enforced changing of the guards so to speak.

Maybe ONE mod (depending on area of course) be assigned only review duty?

I must say as a provider the best reviews are the ones that are actually done as the guidelines suggest. Name, website, fee, activities ..

I will tell my guys if they have a special friend rate that what to post, meaning they are a repeat client. BUT if I'm advertising a special I'd like to see that posted like "Cum to me special $$25 - hr" .. working links are VERY important.

The reason for reviews is not to pound your chest and talk about your conquest but RATHER promote a good time, let others know if it was so so, things to watch out for, or to report bad times. EVERY session is YMMV unless she is mechanical. No man is going to get the exact same experience, but can have a similar one.

I think its much more helpful to other guys if they are all filled out correctly. White Knights jumping in and giving a guy a bad time for NOT having a good experience should be stopped IMHO. If a guy says something didn't work right and the lady didn't respond lack of luster bcd .. why jump his ass for his .02?

Sometimes ladies will watch the board, read posts, comments on reviews to see if she wants to risk a visit. I'm for one that if I see a bunch of white knight or favortism shown I'm probably going to pass on the visit. Just how I am ... I want wonderful visits with gentlemen whom will truly enjoy our time. Variety!!

I don't understand these guys whom comment on everything, and even put other gals down even if they have never seen them BCD ... guess its life !

"Not all money is good money" ....
Old 08-19-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Sounds like they need a better set of mods (I know some of ya guys and gals are GREAT) to make sure the enforcement is taking place. meaning in area's where its not being enforced changing of the guards so to speak. ....
THT,

Just because a review is written, does not mean it is accepted and PA access is allowed. I have had a review not accepted (no BCD activities occurred, it was more for informational purposes since the lady's ad was quite a tease.)

It would be interesting to see a % of reviews that are rejected in each region, might be surprising.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
THT,

Just because a review is written, does not mean it is accepted and PA access is allowed. I have had a review not accepted (no BCD activities occurred, it was more for informational purposes since the lady's ad was quite a tease.)

It would be interesting to see a % of reviews that are rejected in each region, might be surprising.
Excellent point and I should have said that before. ALL reviews submitted do go up but not all are approved for PA credit for a variety of reasons. That info is not made public as it is a matter between the reviewer and staff only.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

The non-premium access people should have the bare minimum, which consists of contact information, rate paid, working links and a list of BCD activites with yes or no recommendation. ROS should be written accordingly for those who want, and are willing to pay for (either cash or by qualified reviews), more detailed information that might enhance other's hobby experience. The ROS should not be a chest pounding blow-by-blow of how good the hobbiest was.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #9
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

It never makes a difference to me one way or the other what they put. This whole thing is ymmv so when I want to know what the lady offers I check their site or p411.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #10
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN View Post
The non-premium access people should have the bare minimum, which consists of contact information, rate paid, working links and a list of BCD activites with yes or no recommendation. ROS should be written accordingly for those who want, and are willing to pay for (either cash or by qualified reviews), more detailed information that might enhance other's hobby experience. The ROS should not be a chest pounding blow-by-blow of how good the hobbiest was.

I totally agree with you. It DOES NOT help a lady when in activities it says "See ROS".

and Chica ...

In some ways if a review isn't worth "credit" then I think it shouldn't be left in public, but maybe brought to a staging lot, a ML or some place else.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
In some ways if a review isn't worth "credit" then I think it shouldn't be left in public, but maybe brought to a staging lot, a ML or some place else.
I tend to agree in one way but disagree in others.
However the board guidelines don't give us the option to not leave them in public view, unless they are proven flagrantly false or out of bounds in some way.

One thing you have to remember, reviews are written for the purpose of helping the hobbyist to find and decide if they want to see a particular lady. The secondary benefit of reviews is for the ladies for reputation, advertising and marketing purposes, of course.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #12
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Sounds like they need a better set of mods (I know some of ya guys and gals are GREAT) to make sure the enforcement is taking place. meaning in area's where its not being enforced changing of the guards so to speak.
Maybe ONE mod (depending on area of course) be assigned only review duty?
Keep in mind THT the mods are not paid and they are doing there best. A little bit of a low blow. I am sure the mods get bombarded with tons of reviews and shifting thru what is legit and not is not easy. Some may slip thru the cracks and get credit but it is I am sure it is not rampant
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #13
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Thumbs up I love reading reviews that have some Validity to it.

NO PA credit should be given to reviews that are NOT completely filled out properly. It don't do the Provider or Hobbyist justice when it appears that the review was lacking info or perceived as the hobbyist is hiding the activities section from the provider, just so he can lie or boast a different view in ROS section (which is hiden from most... opps, i mean ALL providers view) but they can see the Activities section, and thats why some hobbyists put SEE ROS in activities section IMHO. I love reading reviews that have some Validity to it.

When i see (see Website) in rate section = lazy hobbyist or Special
when i see (see Ros) in activities section = his creditablity is in question, then i read the ROS and sure enough, he went to greece and came 15 times in 30-min.

I would rather read MORE about the provider than how he thinks he did.

So how do the MODS Enforce this?

NO PA CREDIT typed somewhere on the review would be great.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #14
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
NO PA credit should be given to reviews that are NOT completely filled out properly. It don't do the Provider or Hobbyist justice when it appears that the review was lacking info or perceived as the hobbyist is hiding the activities section from the provider, just so he can lie or boast a different view in ROS section (which is hiden from most... opps, i mean ALL providers view) but they can see the Activities section, and thats why some hobbyists put SEE ROS in activities section IMHO. I love reading reviews that have some Validity to it.
From my view as a lady and I suspect MANY men, are in total agreement with you.

Quote:
When i see (see Website) in rate section = lazy hobbyist or Special
when i see (see Ros) in activities section = his creditablity is in question, then i read the ROS and sure enough, he went to greece and came 15 times in 30-min.
Very good points, I never thought of it like that.

Quote:
I would rather read MORE about the provider than how he thinks he did.
Quote:

So how do the MODS Enforce this?

NO PA CREDIT typed somewhere on the review would be great.

CG
+1000

I think it would be of a great help to the hobbyist to know that "NO PA CREDIT" was given. Also may aide in better reviews being written.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Why does it matter if the hobbyists know whether or not credit was given? It doesn't matter if they give them credit or not. We them members decide if that review is cedible to us or not. We retain and use the info that is good and throw away the ones that aren't.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women