Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2020, 03:57 PM   #16
heavyraidersfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Seeing a face is nice, but maybe not needed. Although it might tip the scales in your favor at times.
heavyraidersfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:46 PM   #17
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I want to see your drivers license for my protection
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:32 PM   #18
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

The debate has been a long one, over the hobby issues, for whatever you are comfortable with.

But, if you want to do anything else with your life, I'd strongly urge ladies to consider what that means, in putting your image out there. The days of AI scraping and usage, are alarming. Everything from CPS, divorce, getting a job, dating, airplane trips, travel abroad, concerts, neighbors, stalkers. It's never erased; and you are going to have a hard time BSing your way out of any "maybes".

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/clea...cognition-app/
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:25 PM   #19
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

User ID: 507832

I think it might be a little too late for me to turn back now on putting my image out there.
Sunshine Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #20
woodbandit
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

why don't you find one of those sites where you can put on cat ears ,face markings ,ETC just enough to mask your face a little ,the at least potential clients know their not running into the wicked witch of the west .... just thinking , then you could offer up a real pic to serious guys......
woodbandit is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:27 PM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If a woman wants to blur out her face, I have no problem with it. I even offer it when I shoot, or use a mask (I have a few I bring with me). Totally understandable for them to want to.

As long as I can see enough of that body to determine if she's someone I'd want to visit, it doesn't make me no never mind.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:25 PM   #22
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbandit View Post
why don't you find one of those sites where you can put on cat ears ,face markings ,ETC just enough to mask your face a little ,the at least potential clients know their not running into the wicked witch of the west .... just thinking , then you could offer up a real pic to serious guys......
You mean like Snapchat filters? Yeah you can still see who that person is though just with more bold features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
If a woman wants to blur out her face, I have no problem with it. I even offer it when I shoot, or use a mask (I have a few I bring with me). Totally understandable for them to want to.

As long as I can see enough of that body to determine if she's someone I'd want to visit, it doesn't make me no never mind.
Nice! They fit some pretty cute masks out there too. I actually have a kitty cat one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitten View Post
The debate has been a long one, over the hobby issues, for whatever you are comfortable with.

But, if you want to do anything else with your life, I'd strongly urge ladies to consider what that means, in putting your image out there. The days of AI scraping and usage, are alarming. Everything from CPS, divorce, getting a job, dating, airplane trips, travel abroad, concerts, neighbors, stalkers. It's never erased; and you are going to have a hard time BSing your way out of any "maybes".

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/clea...cognition-app/

Thank u for this✨✨
Old 01-21-2020, 06:10 PM   #23
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You should blur your face for all the reasons FireKitten and others listed. Otherwise, your picture can be in exhibit A, B etc. why would you knowing incriminate yourself or put yourself at risk?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 03:04 AM   #24
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

Another topic that would be nice to talk about is how guys wanna make an appointment with you but aren’t willing to show what they look like. They know what we look like beforehand but aren’t even willing to send us a photo to see who were going to meet up with?
Old 01-22-2020, 05:34 AM   #25
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Another day for that topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely View Post
Another topic that would be nice to talk about is how guys wanna make an appointment with you but aren’t willing to show what they look like. They know what we look like beforehand but aren’t even willing to send us a photo to see who were going to meet up with?
Here's the thing:

You have the pussy - you make the rules. I have the money and I decide who gets it.

You can talk about these topics all you want, it's not gonna change the previous statement.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 08:31 PM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

how about this ... kinda like a similar security/safety technique w/ hobby phone numbers ...

show pics in ads or websites that show various views of your body w/out your face so us guys can tell if you have the body type we are interested in and/or enticed by.

then, once the guy passes your screening, you can send pics of your face. and he could, at his discretion/comfort level, send you pics of his body and/or face.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 07:14 AM   #27
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Back in the day I bothered me some. Now I don't mind or care, but some body pix help. Altho the pose can be deceiving.
I would rater see a blurred face than the cat ears or nose, hell I thot it was a dog, LOL
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:51 AM   #28
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

I blur / cut my face and nothing has changed. As a matter in fact, those men who want to have dinner dates and extended meetings prefer my blur face to prevent be recognize in public. We are just friends having a nice time out.
People can see my smile.. and a smile says much more!
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:53 PM   #29
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I actually prefer to see providers whose ads do not show their face. It shows they are smart and discreet -- a good combination in this hobby.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:38 AM   #30
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty sure , I've been passed up for not showing my face on my advertisement. But I care less, I have other business adventures and a legit job. Don't need everyone in my business, definitely I keep everything a part and discreet. I rarely see hobbyist who ask me for face pictures.. Everyone is entitled to privacy!
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women