Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Encounter Reports - Iowa
Encounter Reports - Iowa Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160293
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2020, 09:26 AM   #1
hawkguy10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Encounter: Great Time with Latin Babe!

User ID: NA
Date: 1/10
Name: Latina
Phone: 515-601-6842
Email Address: will give herself
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/...m/991992356895
City: Altoona
State: Iowa
Address: Altoona Campus
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, K9, MISH, RIM,
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dark brown, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: good looking girl. Skinny, great ass as chest. flat stomach. 5'3 maybe 110
Recommendation: Yes
hawkguy10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:30 AM   #2
x"CY"ting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Is it true she only works incall and after 8pm?
x"CY"ting is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:31 AM   #3
x"CY"ting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Good work!! Thanks!!
x"CY"ting is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:46 PM   #4
hawkguy10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I went before 8 so in my experience that is not true.
hawkguy10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 07:23 PM   #5
The_baron
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Ok so this is the girl who was on SA and when I showed up took the money then was acting all nervous. She finally said that she was a CI and I should go before LE showed up. I texted her later and she said she was a CI for the FBI investigating human trafficking. But when pressed acted like she was dipped by fake FBI agents. I figured she was just ripping people off.
The_baron is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:34 PM   #6
lancekings
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

So she robbed you or what? I'm hearing varying degrees of accounts regarding how she acts.
lancekings is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:21 AM   #7
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Should have spoken earlier

I was going to let this slip but, here is my experience with her. I can’t remember how long ago it was, probably about a year? She was stationed at an apartment in Altoona. I went in and she was infatuated with her police scanner. That should have been a red flag but she was so hot I jumped in. About halfway through, just before insertion, she received a text and responded “omg, my daughter is coming home right now! You have to leave now!” I began putting my clothes on and just as I was leaving she called someone and asked them to “ wait just a minute “. I pretty much ran out of the place and as I was leaving I caught the address of the apartment on the scanner. I weaved my way through the dark parking lot just as 2 cop cars showed up. This may have been coincidence or I may have been very lucky. I think she held them off just long enough so I could leave.
I’m hoping now that none of you guys got pinched . Sorry for not reporting earlier but I wasn’t real sure what had happened or almost happened. Either way it was a heart pounding experience.
les123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:26 AM   #8
les123
Valued Poster

So in summary: she at the very least , cut me short, and at most kept me out of cuffs.
Old 01-24-2020, 06:55 AM   #9
The_baron
Premium Access

Let me add this. Since she was on SA using her real phone number, reverse search and all I have her real name. After reading the review last night I popped over to her Facebook and there was a recent meme posted that said “we catch felonies not feelings”. Could take that a couple ways I guess but she’s not had an issue with the law since 2017 owi it seems but was recently in small claims for eviction from her apartment. Might mean something but not sure what...CI, robs some people, doing this on the down low in a high risk situation of kids/bf/le showing up or now desperate enough for cash to stop the shenanigans?
Old 01-24-2020, 08:59 AM   #10
les123
Valued Poster

I don’t remember which site I got her number from. I do remember seeing her and thinking, wow I really have something here. I sure did. Lol.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:22 AM   #11
The_baron
Premium Access

Well and now that you say it. When I got to her place there were cops at an adjacent building so I waited for them to leave. When I was in her place after she took the money she made a weird comment something about us doing “illegal things” to which I replied oh we are not doing anything illegal we are just spending time together. It was after that her phone started buzzing with texts and she mentioned she didn’t want me to get in trouble but she was a CI and they were on the way so I should go. When I didn’t seem very concerned she reiterated I needed to leave quick because they were coming. I assumed it was a BF or something but there was a cop parked at the opening of her parking lot.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:22 PM   #12
Toontown
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Same here

I ran into her on SA last summer and could never get her to come to me, so I reluctantly went to her place. Similar thing happened, she got messages her kids were on their way home. I just left it as learning lesson and she still messages me on occasion. But I too know her real name and her history. Had I known then, I would have avoided her in the 1st place. Shes got some anger and family issues I'd rather avoid.
Toontown is online now   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #13
Hawkeye2Three
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

This sucks- looked like a great local provider!

I seriously doubt she's an actual CI, because the LE would have had audio/video and she wouldn't be telling people she's a CI and they need to bounce before the cops get there. My guess is if she likes you and feels like engaging in activities she goes ahead with it, and if she's not feeling it she pulls the plug quickly.
Hawkeye2Three is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:55 PM   #14
The_baron
Premium Access

She does look like her pictures and I was hoping for more. I would definitely take a different approach with her than typical...specifically do not leave the donation up front. I did and she took it then the story...if I hadn’t i wonder what she would have done and either way no discussion of activities for money and no exchange of money until you leave means no rip off. Would be good to see more reviews on her that were positive.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:04 PM   #15
Hawkeye2Three
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_baron View Post
She does look like her pictures and I was hoping for more. I would definitely take a different approach with her than typical...specifically do not leave the donation up front. I did and she took it then the story...if I hadn’t i wonder what she would have done and either way no discussion of activities for money and no exchange of money until you leave means no rip off. Would be good to see more reviews on her that were positive.
No doubt she looks good, but if she's been ripping some people off she's just not worth it. Even if she works out the next time it doesn't mean she won't rip you off down the road (or even worse blackmail).
Hawkeye2Three is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Latina STG DM 515-601-6842

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women