Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160541
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47528
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #61
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Yeah I AM arrogant.
It's our bodies and what we say goes. This topic is a hot button for me and many other providers. I'll say exactly what is on my mind.
Kisses, ANONONE, oxo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Mostly, I am remembering this.....and not for a thousand dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
It's our bodies and what we say goes.
Don't forget the first part of that sentance, deerhunter.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #62
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I understand that DH. Ok let's say it was your granddaughter. Hey it's only your son/daughter's kid right? Just because it's someone else's daughter does that make it less disturbing? Just a question. Don't get me wrong we all do things that are disturbing to someone so I can't judge anyone.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #63
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see this thread has exploded.

The thread is something else. The girl had her vagina hanging out,, I think I saw the last time she took a piss up there, does she know her asshole and vagina is hanging out, probably not. How about that friend of hers, probably not.

Its a difference between knowing and not knowing, I can give a shit less if he sells their young ass for 60 an hour or 300 an hour. But he could not wake the girls up for a bj, had to catch them while they were sleep. Oh goody, a half asleep bj......Are they over 18. Why bring jail bait ass on the board at the moment. Too much heat going on right now.

Can we be honest folks, there is a percent of hobbyist who loves sweet young pussy for cheap, save the all words and defending, just say yea, I love cheap young pussy!. Unfortuanately one of your cheaper hobbyist will fuck it up for you.

Ah the thread moving to the men's locker room for more privacy......Okay... so you men can chat and compare and the mods can say nice find, here is my collection of young finds too.. Way to go mods, but hey this board is about the men..no?

What next all the reviews move to the locker room when a sprinkle of heat is on it. Screw that, If you love cheap young pussy, don't be scared, scream it from the roof top. Why hide it? Apparently monkey paw is not.

Have a great day.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #64
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I understand that DH. Ok let's say it was your granddaughter. Hey it's only your son/daughter's kid right? Just because it's someone else's daughter does that make it less disturbing? Just a question. Don't get me wrong we all do things that are disturbing to someone so I can't judge anyone.
But, you are being judgemental.....even though you say otherwise.

I agree with Lisa.Lisa......move it back to where it was.....besides, I don't thinck the story is finished.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #65
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
By this logic, any thread/review regarding any provider who "looks young" should be crushed. I disagree. This is a risk any one of us takes simply by being in the hobby and we shouldn't rely on the Mods to watch over us.

Thank you and the rest of the ladies for presuming that you have some moral high-ground in this trade. I'm not entirely sure what you expect from us hobbyists, since you (unless you were conceived in a petri dish) are in fact someone's daughter, were young once, and presumably made less-than-ideal decisions once-upon-a-time. Are we to then pass judgement on YOU, imagining that YOU got into the business of providing in an unappealing way, and then avoid scheduling with YOU?

None of you are making any sense. You presume that we should all have some kind of prescient knowledge of each and every providers specific situation and then make a moral judgement call on whether or not it would be "right" to see her. Get off your high horse.

Is MP's "story" exploitative? Sure. So are most of the reviews on here. So are most of the providers and most of the hobbyists. None of us exist in moral perfection and it would be wise, especially in present company, to avoid casting the first stone...

Just a thought.
You should think harder as your processes are seriously lacking. I was 26 when I made my own decision to become a provider. It was not out of need or desperation, but want. It was also after I had my first degree which means I am already able to walk away when I see fit, and still survive. I was not some poor runaway down on her luck, who let some pervert pick me up at a bus station and exploit me. I have never in all my years had a review even come close to what that guy said about that girl, much less post pictures of me half asleep while giving a bj.

I am not saying no one should see her...that's not the point. The point is not about providing...it's about how pathetic and desperate some guys are when it comes to getting a cheap piece of azz because she is too broken to know any better.

News flash....the FBI is rescuing girls like her as we speak. It is not just underage girls they are looking for...it's girls who have been victims in some way. I am sure they are taking notes lol. The fact that you or any other guy on this board can't see the clear difference in seeing a provider for sex and ripping her to pieces with utter disrespect, says more about you than you will ever realize.

I know plenty of MEN who find this kind of thing repulsive, because although they may play once in a while they don't live, eat, and breathe the feaking hobby. People with compassion and oh I don't know...integrity know where to draw the line.

I do believe I have seen several of you praise incest...nice lol.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #66
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

You're right I see what you mean I guess I am. I guess really and truly we are all judgmental whether we all agree or not. Everything on this board is offensive to someone.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #67
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
There are some sick fuckers around here who have asked about the sister/sister, twins or mother/daughter fantasy.....the sick fucks.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:01 PM   #68
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

Quote:
You should think harder as your processes are seriously lacking. I was 26 when I made my own decision to become a provider. It was not out of need or desperation, but want. It was also after I had my first degree which means I am already able to walk away when I see fit, and still survive. I was not some poor runaway down on her luck, who let some pervert pick me up at a bus station and exploit me. I have never in all my years had a review even come close to what that guy said about that girl, much less post pictures of me half asleep while giving a bj.

I am not saying no one should see her...that's not the point. The point is not about providing...it's about how pathetic and desperate some guys are when it comes to getting a cheap piece of azz because she is too broken to know any better.

News flash....the FBI is rescuing girls like her as we speak. It is not just underage girls they are looking for...it's girls who have been victims in some way. I am sure they are taking notes lol. The fact that you or any other guy on this board can't see the clear difference in seeing a provider for sex and ripping her to pieces with utter disrespect, says more about you than you will ever realize.

I know plenty of MEN who find this kind of thing repulsive, because although they may play once in a while they don't live, eat, and breathe the feaking hobby. People with compassion and oh I don't know...integrity know where to draw the line.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #69
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The point is not about providing...it's about how pathetic and desperate some guys are when it comes to getting a cheap piece of azz because she is too broken to know any better.
I agree. All MP did was step and shit on someone when they were already down.

Hey MP ... next time you wanna "help a ho" give me a call. I know lots of centers in Houston that will help these poor souls out. You are a predator.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #70
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post

Can we be honest folks, there is a percent of hobbyist who loves sweet young pussy for cheap
You say that like it's a bad thing. Seriously, what's wrong with a guy liking young ladies, as long as they are of legal age?
And what's wrong with a guy wanting to get a good thing for a good price?
Since when is any of that wrong?
Old 11-18-2010, 12:10 PM   #71
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
There are some sick fuckers around here who have asked about the sister/sister, twins or mother/daughter fantasy.....the sick fucks.
Darn you DH...I made some pretty good points and you only touched on the last line lol.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #72
Monkeypaw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
I agree. All MP did was step and shit on someone when they were already down.

Hey MP ... next time you wanna "help a ho" give me a call. I know lots of centers in Houston that will help these poor souls out. You are a predator.
*YAWN* Ah.. I deal with y'all later. I got a story to finish in the Locker Room. Next chapter... "Breaking in the Greek for the first time... Followed by Ass to mouth is not optional.. And the three holed ho, who cares about UTIs?"
Old 11-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #73
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Gotta love the blatant misogyny! Thanks!

If anything – misandry.

Funny how I found an ally in G.P. – oh, the irony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shango View Post
Don't tease - what's your point

Ask dearhunter, they ignored him.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #74
jack16232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

MP = Narcissistic Drivel !
Old 11-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #75
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Parts 6 & 7 which are now posted are unbelievable. Stuff even I have never even thought of doing. It is amazing what some gals will do....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women