Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 08:08 AM   #46
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

Scared to answer my questions I see
Do you really need it answered?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 08:18 AM   #47
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Do you really need it answered?
Thanks for utterly proving my point.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 08:40 AM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

Iran treated unfairly - Do tell
Farrakhan notoriously spoke in Iran with "Death to America" from the podium - a mantra of the islamic theocracy. Who have every plan to develop nuclear weapons and bomb Israel and anyone else - caring not about consequences - they go to Paradise.
As Hitler wrote his intentions ini meinKampf - the iranian theocracy has clearly made their mission of terrorism, destruction and worldwide Caliphate clear.

SC is right in their camp.

If Iran choses to join civilized nations, give up terror, stop hi-jackinig oil tankers, give up the hatred of all things not radical islamic, they won't be under sanctions.

The theocracy has no plans to change their terrorist bent.
You, SC, are aiding and abetting terror in your support of the islamic terrorist state of iran. ,
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 08:54 AM   #49
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Iran treated unfairly - Do tell
Farrakhan notoriously spoke in Iran with "Death to America" from the podium - a mantra of the islamic theocracy. Who have every plan to develop nuclear weapons and bomb Israel and anyone else - caring not about consequences - they go to Paradise.
As Hitler wrote his intentions ini meinKampf - the iranian theocracy has clearly made their mission of terrorism, destruction and worldwide Caliphate clear.

If Iran choses to join civilized nations, give up terror, stop hi-jackinig oil tankers, give up the hatred of all things not radical islamic, they won't be under sanctions.

The theocracy has no plans to change their terrorist bent.
You, SC, are aiding and abetting terror in your support of the islamic terrorist state of iran. ,
Terrorists? Ok so Name for me the only country in the history of the world to drop a nuclear bomb on men women and children. Killing how many?

Go ahead lets wait for it...
Old 07-20-2019, 09:05 AM   #50
oeb11
Valued Poster

Typical history revisionist.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki - ultimately saved millions of lives of both Japanese people and American servicemen and women.
And How many atomic bombs have been dropped on People since WW2????
Not that facts matter to DPST's.

Only the DPST narrative matters.

Give Iran nukes - You guarantee me they won't use them on Israel??? As did Hitler, the theocracy has stated it's intentions many times. I believe them.

SomeOne is a apologist for radical islamic terrorists. And Farrakhan, Omar, etc.

Not Malcom X - US society needed his point of view at that time in our history. I am thankful for it.

His assassination at the hands of three Nation of Islam members ( tried and convicted of murder subsequently) was a great loss , IMHO.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:22 AM   #51
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for utterly proving my point.
I don't recall you ever asking me a specific question.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:43 AM   #52
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical history revisionist.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki - ultimately saved millions of lives of both Japanese people and American servicemen and women.
And How many atomic bombs have been dropped on People since WW2????
Not that facts matter to DPST's.

Only the DPST narrative matters.

Give Iran nukes - You guarantee me they won't use them on Israel??? As did Hitler, the theocracy has stated it's intentions many times. I believe them.

SomeOne is a apologist for radical islamic terrorists. And Farrakhan, Omar, etc.

Not Malcom X - US society needed his point of view at that time in our history. I am thankful for it.

His assassination at the hands of three Nation of Islam members ( tried and convicted of murder subsequently) was a great loss , IMHO.
Again I asked a simple straightforward question. Name the only Country in World history to drop an Nuclear weapon killing millions. Since you have a hard to typing the words without some fake rationale as to why it was dropped let me help you out. The United States of America is The Only country to use a fucking nuclear weapon to kill innocent men women and children. And what's so cold blooded about it is that the Japenese attacked a legitimate target which was a US military base. As as response during a war the US decides oh geez let's show them the real face of evil and terror and dropped a fucking Nuke on those women and kids...and you have the gaul, the temerity the nerve to call anyone a terrorist. You're lucky I wont openly insult you the way I used to insult people.

Have a good day.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:56 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Again I asked a simple straightforward question. Name the only Country in World history to drop an Nuclear weapon killing millions. Since you have a hard to typing the words without some fake rationale as to why it was dropped let me help you out. The United States of America is The Only country to use a fucking nuclear weapon to kill innocent men women and children. And what's so cold blooded about it is that the Japenese attacked a legitimate target which was a US military base. As as response during a war the US decides oh geez let's show them the real face of evil and terror and dropped a fucking Nuke on those women and kids...and you have the gaul, the temerity the nerve to call anyone a terrorist. You're lucky I wont openly insult you the way I used to insult people.

Have a good day.
One of the weapons plants at Nagasaki manufactured the torpedoes that the Japanese used at Pearl Harbor, and by 1945 that entire country was mobilized for combat defense under Ketsu-Go: there were no fucking civilians in Japan in 1945.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:25 AM   #54
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

^ you represent the one thing Americans are always good at. Spinning the truth and trying to assuage a guilty conscience with outright falsehoods and revisionist history. But hey whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:34 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
^ you represent the one thing Americans are always good at. Spinning the truth ....
So you're not American! It shows. Go home!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:37 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

It appears as though he wants Iran to lob a nuclear warhead into Europe (or the Jewish Nation State aka Israel) to even things up with the U.S. dropping atomic bombs on Japan.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:38 AM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again I asked a simple straightforward question. Name the only Country in World history to drop an Nuclear weapon killing millions.

Have a good day.
Oh, I'll answer that ....

None have! Enjoy your continued ignorance. You wear it well!

You've failed in spelling, English grammar, history, and now science!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2019, 10:55 AM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
^ you represent the one thing Americans are always good at. Spinning the truth and trying to assuage a guilty conscience with outright falsehoods and revisionist history. But hey whatever makes you sleep better at night.
You should have picked Rapunzel for a handle the way you spin the facts in your revisionist history ... but instead of gold all you put out is shit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:08 AM   #59
oeb11
Valued Poster

Denial, name-calling, etc - the usual nonsensical DPST retorts.

Pee Wee Hermann - "so you say, but what Am I?"
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:44 AM   #60
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I always have this at the ready. But it's such a menacing retort, rarely do I brake it out. So far, I've used it once. Just a warning.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women