Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2019, 06:09 PM   #346
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post

"Food Stuff"??

You never established anything, just made shit up is all you did and can do

The point is the only thing you have accomplished in this thread is show your chauvinism, nothing more.
No. You continue to show your mediocre intellect and lack of education.

Yeah, over $2.25 billion in food stuff, munitions and war matériel .

And it's your denial of facts that are the only nonsubstantive fantasies here.

The break out weapon of the war was the tank, and the tank was designed around the American engineered and built Holt Tractor!

And the Germans, acting more intelligent than you, appreciated the significance of U.S. aid. Hence, Germany began its unrestricted submarine warfare campaign, and the U.S. involvement also precipitated the last major German offensive of the war.

Quote:
The Ludendorff Offensive, was a series of German attacks along the Western Front during the First World War, beginning on 21 March 1918, which marked the deepest advances by either side since 1914. The Germans had realised that their only remaining chance of victory was to defeat the Allies before the overwhelming human and matériel resources of the United States could be fully deployed.

(Wiki)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:36 PM   #347
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No. You continue to show your mediocre intellect and lack of education.

Yeah, over $2.25 billion in food stuff, munitions and war matériel .

And it's your denial of facts that are the only nonsubstantive fantasies here.

The break out weapon of the war was the tank, and the tank was designed around the American engineered and built Holt Tractor!

And the Germans, acting more intelligent than you, appreciated the significance of U.S. aid. Hence, Germany began its unrestricted submarine warfare campaign, and the U.S. involvement also precipitated the last major German offensive of the war.
You continue to try and shift argument because you hate being wrong. England was fighting long before the pussy ass Americans decided to get involved. America only entered after England did all of the heavy lifting.

" In the end, Britain refused to ignore the events of 4 August 1914, when Germany attacked France through Belgium. Within hours, Britain declared war on Germany."

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/e...kgroundcs1.htm
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:44 PM   #348
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You continue to try and shift argument because you hate being wrong. England was fighting long before the pussy ass Americans decided to get involved. America only entered after England did all of the heavy lifting.

" In the end, Britain refused to ignore the events of 4 August 1914, when Germany attacked France through Belgium. Within hours, Britain declared war on Germany."

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/e...kgroundcs1.htm
And you actually imagine that Great Britain waged that war without money, food, ammunition and other war matériel? Without U.S. aid Great Britain would have folded like a cheap suitcase.

Quote:
"... during World War I the British Government was forced to borrow heavily in order to finance the war effort. The national debt increased from Ł650m in 1914 to Ł7.4 billion in 1919.

"Britain borrowed heavily from the US during World War I ... by 1934 Britain still owed the US $4.4bn of World War I debt [more than fucking half of its war time debt]..." (Wiki)
Old 07-17-2019, 08:20 PM   #349
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you actually imagine that Great Britain waged that war without money, food, ammunition and other war matériel? Without U.S. aid Great Britain would have folded like a cheap suitcase.
I admit, help from the US was greatly appreciated, but not needed. Huge difference
Old 07-17-2019, 09:36 PM   #350
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I admit, help from the US was greatly appreciated, but not needed. Huge difference
It was absolutely necessary. The U.S. provided more than half the money Britain needed to conduct the war. Without the U.S. in the lines, the Germans last offensive would have driven the British back into the sea.

Old 07-17-2019, 10:11 PM   #351
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

not needed? then why do you appreciate it? because it saved the UK's ass?

the US was the driving force to win WWII. even Churchill knew it. what did he says after Pearl Harbor?

"Now we can win this war".

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...hurchill-react
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:18 PM   #352
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was absolutely necessary. The U.S. provided more than half the money Britain needed to conduct the war. Without the U.S. in the lines, the Germans last offensive would have driven the British back into the sea.

Nope it would have ended in a stale mate, at worst. Both sides were depleted.
Old 07-17-2019, 11:33 PM   #353
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

a stalemate that would not have affected the US in any way. so your beloved UK would have been a loser by default without America.

so what point were you trying to make, exactly???
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:39 AM   #354
oeb11
Valued Poster

LM is a history revisionist - like the rest of the DPST's.

LM would be fine with no American help in WW2 - resulting in a Nazi Germany dominated European continent, complete annihilation of all European Jews, and One's precious GB as a Nazi Satellite.
One who knoweth not History is condemned to repeat it.

LM's point- America Hate. Hatred is ultimately self-destructive.

Aside - Some Kalifornians are beginning a recall for DPST Governor Gruesome. It was successful with Gray Davis. DPST's will bring out the Anti-Fa to stamp out this "Fascist Revisionism"
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 08:46 AM   #355
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're ignoring the fact that the French had put a barrage on its own mutinous troops in the trenches and that Germany had already knocked Russia out of the war and was turning its full attention -- hundreds of thousands of soldiers -- to the west. With its Ludendorff Offensive, the Germans knocked the British out of their trenches, and it was the presence of U.S. troops that helped stymie the German breakthrough. And without American agriculture, none of those British or French troops would have had food enough to continue the fight.
Old 07-18-2019, 02:37 PM   #356
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Without the US England would have been lost to the Nazis or made peace with them.

We saved the fucking world from Nazi domination. We were the only ones who could have beaten the Nazi war machine.

Even fucking Churchill would admit that if he were still around.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 05:49 PM   #357
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
My whole is, when you leave America the greatest most popular sport is called Football not Soccer, we were never debating the origin of the word or where it came from now were we?? All you're doing is trying to shift argument, that doesn't work on me, BOY.

Admit it, you don't know the origin of the name of the game you profess to love so much. I'm not trying to shift anything and I really don't care what does or doesn't work on you POM!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 09:20 AM   #358
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You're ignoring the fact that the French had put a barrage on its own mutinous troops in the trenches and that Germany had already knocked Russia out of the war and was turning its full attention -- hundreds of thousands of soldiers -- to the west. With its Ludendorff Offensive, the Germans knocked the British out of their trenches, and it was the presence of U.S. troops that helped stymie the German breakthrough. And without American agriculture, none of those British or French troops would have had food enough to continue the fight.

this would have led to the eurpean way of ending conflicts, in this case, some sort of treaty between the Kaiser and the other belligerents.

this was one war U.S. should not have gotten involved.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:46 PM   #359
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fact still remains, the US pussied out of the war until the very end, cause that is the only way they stood a chance. Fact still remains England did the bulk of the fighting not the US get over it. That is a fact, keep ignoring it all you want to, that only makes you IGNORant.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:48 PM   #360
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Admit it, you don't know the origin of the name of the game you profess to love so much. I'm not trying to shift anything and I really don't care what does or doesn't work on you POM!
Yes you are. Once you leave America the greatest sport on earth is called Football not soccer. That was my whole point, carry on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women