Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2019, 04:49 PM   #61
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love tasting myself !!! I eat plenty of fruit everyday, especially pineapples (my favorite)!!! Also i love those little fruit cups with pineapple, mango and peaches in coconut water (the best fruit cup IMO), I buy them in bulk, lol .... Anywho, I love when a guys eats me like it's his last supper, and I'm a 5 star buffet, then comes in for a sweet, sensual kiss. Or is fingering me, licks his fingers, smiles, then feeds me my sweet nectar next!!! I find it so hot. But what I find even hotter is a guy who kisses me after I suck his cock. I never understood guys who kiss before but never after you suck their cock. Lol, like it's you dude?!? Incorporate more fruit in your diet or quit smoking if you think you taste bad lol. Or some think it makes them homosexual, which honestly is puzzling and beyond me how they even made that connection lol. But recently I have realized that kinky side of me is definitely turned on by a guy who enjoys CEI....Anywho, I masturbate every day. Not because I have to, but because I love to. I also enjoy mutual masturbation. The 1st time I actually came with someone was in their car, as we were both masterbating. It's so hot to watch. I can remember as a teenage ordering guy friends, and on a few occasions someone I just met, to randomly masturbate for me. I still like to randomly ask my guy friends on video chats to whip it out and cum for me !!! Sorry I got off track lol, but a guy feeding my mouth or pussy his cum is extremely hot. Just the idea of this has made me cum by myself plenty of times!!! I like tasting me off a guys lips, cock or fingers. And when I'm by myself, sometimes I taste myself before I met with someone on occasion, just as a cook tastes their meal before serving it or eating it themselves. I want to put my approval on it before I put it on the dinner table, ya know. Also if I'm putting on a show for someone, and just got done fucking a dildo or my torso guy, I'll suck my juices off, then proceed the fuck fest show. I just honestly love cum, my cum as well as guys cum. I especially love when a guy takes the time to present his delightful dish of cum for me by trimming it up down there. it's like a beautifully presented meal. One you admire, then devour!!! I'll definitely have seconds if you trim, drink lots of water and live fruot as well lol!!! I apologize for rambling on, I really got into the topic and a bit turned on as I wrote.
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 08:55 PM   #62
danfunseeker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I've had the immense pleasure of watching at least two ladies squirt into a wine glass so that we'd toast and drink the magic nectar,
danfunseeker is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 10:30 PM   #63
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
I love watching a man watch me taste myself off his fingers.

hell yeahhhh me tooooo! Yummm!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:27 AM   #64
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Willen some expansion.
I once had a provider squirt in a glass so I could drink it. Loved it.
Then another time, same provider, her SO fucked her BB doggie while I ate her pussy, after he came she sits on my face and said here eat this! Well of course I did! LOL Can't say I liked it but I liked the encounter!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:09 AM   #65
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
Willen some expansion.
I once had a provider squirt in a glass so I could drink it. Loved it.
Then another time, same provider, her SO fucked her BB doggie while I ate her pussy, after he came she sits on my face and said here eat this! Well of course I did! LOL Can't say I liked it but I liked the encounter!

Long time fantasy. Still looking to make it happen.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:43 PM   #66
Art Lover
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I find it interesting that so many men find it erotic if a woman also enjoys tasting fluid from her vagina during sex...but would vomit at the thought of sharing a taste of their own semen.
Art Lover is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:06 AM   #67
Missscarlett368
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 437080
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do! myself, other women! I'm bisexual and have a lot of threesomes
Missscarlett368 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 04:25 PM   #68
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
I love tasting myself !!! I eat plenty of fruit everyday, especially pineapples (my favorite)!!! Also i love those little fruit cups with pineapple, mango and peaches in coconut water (the best fruit cup IMO), I buy them in bulk, lol .... Anywho, I love when a guys eats me like it's his last supper, and I'm a 5 star buffet, then comes in for a sweet, sensual kiss. Or is fingering me, licks his fingers, smiles, then feeds me my sweet nectar next!!! I find it so hot. But what I find even hotter is a guy who kisses me after I suck his cock. I never understood guys who kiss before but never after you suck their cock. Lol, like it's you dude?!? Incorporate more fruit in your diet or quit smoking if you think you taste bad lol. Or some think it makes them homosexual, which honestly is puzzling and beyond me how they even made that connection lol. But recently I have realized that kinky side of me is definitely turned on by a guy who enjoys CEI....Anywho, I masturbate every day. Not because I have to, but because I love to. I also enjoy mutual masturbation. The 1st time I actually came with someone was in their car, as we were both masterbating. It's so hot to watch. I can remember as a teenage ordering guy friends, and on a few occasions someone I just met, to randomly masturbate for me. I still like to randomly ask my guy friends on video chats to whip it out and cum for me !!! Sorry I got off track lol, but a guy feeding my mouth or pussy his cum is extremely hot. Just the idea of this has made me cum by myself plenty of times!!! I like tasting me off a guys lips, cock or fingers. And when I'm by myself, sometimes I taste myself before I met with someone on occasion, just as a cook tastes their meal before serving it or eating it themselves. I want to put my approval on it before I put it on the dinner table, ya know. Also if I'm putting on a show for someone, and just got done fucking a dildo or my torso guy, I'll suck my juices off, then proceed the fuck fest show. I just honestly love cum, my cum as well as guys cum. I especially love when a guy takes the time to present his delightful dish of cum for me by trimming it up down there. it's like a beautifully presented meal. One you admire, then devour!!! I'll definitely have seconds if you trim, drink lots of water and live fruot as well lol!!! I apologize for rambling on, I really got into the topic and a bit turned on as I wrote.
Deja ! You are so Sexy and SO RIGHT !!!!
AS IM READING YOUR RESPONSES HERE, ITS LIKE YOU GOT THEM FROM MY BRAIN- LOL !
I ALSO love fruit and fruit cups and to taste myself, and I like to almost sample myself before he does- like a cook tries his/ her own cooking!!! Haha ! Love that !
I think we are somehow related - cousins or big sister /little sister !
You are so so much like me !
If we put you and I together we could Conquer All of Texas !!!! ( hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Deep devious thoughts here ) ...
I tasted ~ something heehee before and during a session, just this morning, and what I've determined is...yummy! I like it!
& fruit WORKS!
I'm just way way too horny ( & Sweet too! )
& Yeah - The men can smell it !!!
Lol !!! ( giggling) hugs and kisses ~ Zena
Zena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women