Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2019, 05:50 PM   #16
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Banged a stripper in the VIP ladies room at the old CR one New Year's Eve. Kinda cool.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:50 PM   #17
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Ok I will share one. It's more of a funny story....

On this particular afternoon at a stripclub. I was there with about 4-5 guys. One being Daaaaaman the monger. So I get a BJ from this dancer. After she comes and sits with us. Daaaaman reaches over to me and asks is she good? I said hell yes. Just dont kiss her.

So he takes her to VIP. After about 10 min. I see 1 manager walking towards him. Then he is standing there as another manager walks toward them. Now the waitress is walking towards them. So I am like WTF! I go over there. All 3 are staring at him getting head from this dancer. The dancer was on her knees and didnt know what's going on. LOL

I was like Daaaaaman WTF are you doing?

Anyways.....I knew the managers. I bribed them. Gave them both a tip. Daaaaaman gave them a tip to smooth it over.

So afterwards....I said dude you got fucking caught. Why didnt you quit and pull her up? He goes. Uh I had to finish duh.

LMAO! Classic moment
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:21 PM   #18
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Kinda sorta had something slightly like that happen to me. I was fucking a dancer in a booth, and it just wasn't happening for me. So she hopped off and tried to make it happen with her mouth. As she is trying valiantly, her good friend, a waitress, approaches. I can tell she is trying to figure out whether to approach closer and ask if we need anything. She and I stare at each other for 10 or 15 seconds, my face in an obvious, "Oh, God, make it happen, please!" look, before she decides discretion is the better part of valor and heads back to the bar. I didn't make it that day, though my friend-for-a-few-dances tried valiantly.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:39 PM   #19
IAMNEO
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Well unfortunately or fortunately I have been to way to many strip clubs in my days. BUT... in the 80's and 90's there was a club in Memphis Tennessee that was mine and many others go to place. Platinum Plus better known as the Purple Church. This place was the best! hands down! Playboys top 5 strip clubs several years in a row.

Anyway, I could tell you stories for hours and hours about this place. One that stands out is that they had this should EVERY night with these two BEAUTIFUL ladies. They would grab a guy from the crowd. Sit him in a chair at the end of the main stage. On the other end they would put another chair facing the unknowing victim. The story is better told that the chair were approximately 25 feet apart from each other but realistically they were about 10 feet apart. The one lady would sit in the chair legs spread while the other would start to rub her clit. She would rub and rub until her friend would literally squirt across the stage (25 feet) and soak the poor person watching.

The crowd went nuts!
IAMNEO is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:08 AM   #20
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

No chick can blow me for more than five minutes since my little head is bigger than their head. They all say their jaw hurts. Actually I kinda take that back I only go to New Jersey to visit Italian chicks whose mouths are about six inches in diameter they can do a good job.
Handsome Nashville is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:04 AM   #21
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

In the Philippines last year in a club called Frolics on the island of Cebu. Little brown fucking machine wanted me to go to VIP with her. Seemed like a good idea. Mamasan said I had to buy 4 ladies drinks. They were 200 pesos each (that's a little less than $4). We went to VIP, she stripped straddled me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. So I stuck my dick in her pussy. She was a good catholic, so I came in her pussy. No more money changed hands. Just about $15 to fuck a cute brown-skinned filipina

Just out of interest. Just got back again three days ago … I go several times a year. This club has remodeled. They installed a separate room with a big couch and a sound system. Now, it costs 2500 pesos to take the lady into the room, which still includes the 4 ladies drinks, plus two for you. When you're done, you now give the lady her "tip", which can be anything from 1000 to 3000 pesos. From the Texas standpoint, still a fucking bargain. At the worst, it costs about $100 to fuck a cute catholic girlfriend, but usually, it ends up being about $80. Sigh! Hard to get used to being back in DFW where the GPS is alive and well.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:22 AM   #22
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville View Post
No chick can blow me for more than five minutes since my little head is bigger than their head. They all say their jaw hurts. Actually I kinda take that back I only go to New Jersey to visit Italian chicks whose mouths are about six inches in diameter they can do a good job.
Keep on playing on playa. Lmao
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:33 AM   #23
Mandingo_
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Meant to quote SRT.
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:38 AM   #24
Mandingo_
Premium Access

Encounters: 40
Default Almost sounds familiar

Heh! If it weren’t for the one hour duration and the manager bit, I’d swear that was me. Some lovely slender brunette with bolt ons a little too big for her frame took me in the back flopped me down in said far chair and proceded to suck my crank like she had been poisoned and the antidote was inside it. She deepthroated as though she practiced on Lexington Steel. She was about to hop on raw, before pausing to ask if I was clean. In the end it was I who was worried if SHE was clean because it seemed she might be on something. I told her I was clean and she went back to slobbing and bobbing until another dance appeared asking for her to come with her to go up on stage. She told me she’d hook up after closing for some OTC. The ditzy swordswallower left without me giving her her tip! Being the idiot I am I came back the next day and I gave her what we agreed to. Whatever she might have been on, I honestly don’t think she remembered I owed her anything. Never could remember her name and never saw her there again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT-8 View Post
I think I’ve seen this thread somewhere in here before but wanted to share something I will NEVER forget. So one day I’m at Bucks and a couple girls are sitting in the Cabana with me and they start talking about a customer that came in looking for some fun. Everyone was kind of worried that he was under cover or something. Turns out he’s in the military and from out of town. So a well know girl (pm for name) decided ok I will take him to VIP and show him some fun. Now this girl is one of my favorites and will suck your soul out and doesn’t care who see’s or knows. A few minutes later I get a bottle and got to VIP to hang out. Maybe 20-30 mins later she’s is down on her knees sucking this guy off in VIP and they were not in one of the corners. They were in the second or third booth agains the far wall. Not long after Kenny calls her for her rotation on stage. He calls about 5 times then calls another dancer to the stage. Me and my dancer just look and she is still going to town on this guys dick. I shit you not another hour goes by maybe and she’s still sucking this guy off. Guess what Kenny calls her to stage again. This girl has been sucking this guy off non stop head bobbin on her knees, over a hour by now. The next thing I see is Dana (old manger, I miss him) come in to VIP and he standing in the door and sees her on her knees head bobbing and yells her name. She keeps going! He yells her name again. Everyone in VIP is laughing at this point. Dana literally walked over there tapped her on the shoulder more than once till she finally looks back at him. He then tells her to goto the office. I’m mean she still has this guys dick in her hand while he’s yelling at her. They both goto the office the guy zips up and walks out of VIP and out of the club. Didn’t give her one single dollar. Best shit I’ve ever seen.
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #25
Jules_W
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

A little over ten years ago I was living in San Antonio, recently divorced and down and out. I needed a place to stay that was cheap so i found rathole but clean apartment that just so happen to literally be right next to(like staggering walking distance) a strip club. The club was one of the lesser know clubs in the city and was very small compared to some of the franchised joints nearby. At this point in my life I wasn't much of strip club guy. I preferred dive bars and picking up chicks at last call who were equally down on there luck. Well one drunken afternoon I decide to stumble over and after that my life changed. The crowds were almost always small, the chicks were either brand new to the life or had worn out their welcome at the more popular joints and had low standards. I'm a bigger very tall guy and in a previous life even bounced at some rough spots so clubs like this didn't scare me. During the day it was free to get in but drinks were ridiculously expensive. They all had those regulator things on them so it was no heavy pours either. For that reason I started keeping a flask on me. After going for a few weeks I rarely got dances but I always made sure I tipped girls on stage just to show my appreciation. Also that showed the staff I wasn't just a creeper. After a few weeks I was looked at as the cool guy who came in all the time and was non threatening to all the girls and staff. Also I was non-judgmental of their trade. At one point I was an honorary bouncer of this place. I could spot a customer about to get out of hand before management could and the girls would come tell me. Some folks might have even mistook me for a pimp due to my stature. Once word got out that lived next door girls would come over after closing and continue the party. Some would stay for for days at time sometimes. Half these chicks were in some life phase anyways so a no drama non-judgement zone was like a sanctuary to them. For 2 years I got more BJs, 3somes and got to watch more 20 something year old chicks prance around naked in my apartment than I can remember. As long as I kept some cheap alcohol at home and a ride to jack in the box or taco bell life was awesome. I had guy friends who didn't believe me until I'd tell them come by and you'd see mouths drop. I did all of this while I had regular job by day and party life by night. After about 2 years I was flat out exhausted decided I needed to move so I up and left and took a new job in a different city. To this day even I still chuckle about some of the memories during that time.
Jules_W is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:54 AM   #26
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

In the 90's there was a 'Saloon' just out of town enough that unless you drove by after 8 o'clock seemed to be empty most of the time. Someone had converted an old honky-tonk into a strip club. The lap dance area was behind two half walls that gave just enough shield that anything going on below neck level could not be seen. Once you were in the chair and the dance started the girls all seemed to have some kind of trick they did to go the extra mile. Dances at the time were $5 and this spot was no cover as long as you ordered a beer or two.

This spot was the first time I got more than a dick rub through the pants, or flash of pussy pulling the g-string to the side. One of the girls was a hot bleach-blond rocker chick with some of the best man-made tits I ever saw. She had danced at another club and was playful, but at this spot could do much more. She liked her tits played with, ass smacked and long as you didn't put a finger in could rub her pussy all you wanted. Chick almost made me bust a few times rubbing my dick through my pants while licking around the tip.

Then one night a pretty young girl, slender nice body, short dark hair showed up. She was not 'hot' more of a girl next door. By this time it was summer and we would wear shorts to the club. The girls would reach in and grab you during the dances. This good little slut would slide your shorts up and suck on the tip while stroking and rub her nipples on you. I tried to get her OTC and almost had her meet me in my car on 'break' a couple times. A little older me would have sealed that deal, but the first time I had finished in a club she had sucked on me for a couple songs, I got up went to the bathroom and her slobber still on my dick was too much so I left a load of sticky stuff in the toilet and flushed my sins away!
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #27
nordallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

@Jules: Well played brother. I like how you built up your experience as part of the story. The fact that you were a bouncer previously, your non judgement of people, how you tipped the dancers and finally fucked your brains out...it all resonates :-)
nordallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women