Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160420
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #46
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
It's easy to be contrarian with someone thats dead, they can't fight back.

Maybe he was referring to Chuck's dementia in his latter years.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:58 PM   #47
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Yeah, 150 years ago Mexicans were welcome to come into our Country as well....I'm sure some of them did and broke bread with my ancestor...point is, this isn't the 1800's things have changed

Charles, I hope you don't end up in jail, but if you do you will probably find liberal facility that believes access to the internet and eccie.net is your constitiutional right. If that is the case I just hope you will adopt a "no review policy" -- we really don't want to read about your exploits in there: wavetowel2:
See, that's the problem as I see it. While many of the current populace's ancestors were arriving, mine were already here. Mexican descendants were here many years before Europeans even "discovered" this place.

I have a problem being asked for my birth certificate when applying for a drivers license while "others" are not, and I live in TN. If everyone were to be asked to provide proof of citizenship I would still probably not like it, but could tolerate it more. But if you allow the requester to use their judgment or as they so like to put it "probable cause" to ask for that proof it will be discriminatory, no doubt about it. I mean come on, we go to great lengths to avoid even the slightest hint at profiling to catch terrorists, murders, thieves, or rapists yet the majority of Americans would stand by (and support) AZ as they profile America's fastest growing minority community?
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #48
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well, if the border states choose to make immigrations status a state crime instead of merely a federal one due to the federal government's inaction, they may wind up encouraging another unfunded mandate from Washington. I'm sure the beltway boys wouldn't mind turning over border patrol responsibilities and their costs to the states while they keep customs responsibilities at ports of entry and collecting duties and tariffs. Like the old saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:20 AM   #49
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default GOD BLESS AMERICA..

AND N.C AND NYC.AND NEW ORLEANS.. WORRY ABOUT TEXAS..ANYONE REMENBER GRANDE ISLE??? Anne
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:36 AM   #50
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default CARL...

A long time ago my father came to me and asked me what was wrong..I said Dad..Pebble beach is gone..he said oh well ..Then i said ROCKFELLER CENTER IS GONE!! HE said CHILD hold onto your pillows and other TARIFFS and IT STILL wont matter.. I SAID JESUS DAD YOU HAVE NO FAITH !!! HE SAID,,BABY right now we are working on a war plane that will beat ANY warplane ever made..And we are making them buy it..I said OMG now you have been bought too...He said DARLING it does not matter about the tariffs..these 2 planes cost more than 30 years of tariffs could do..JUST REMEMBER they are WAR planes and THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FLY THEM.. I Believe my Dad. TARIFFS dont meen a thing. Annie
Old 05-01-2010, 03:08 AM   #51
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink DFWS..

THANK-YOU!! AND REMEMBER WHY WE CAN HAVE THIS BOARD!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Annie.(Ireland has a soft spot too) ANNIE- Off the pickle boat..
Old 05-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #52
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
The hispanics (and let's get serious, folks...that's what we are all talking about down here) do weigh heavily on public services.
From an article in Reason.org:

A stunning two-thirds of illegal immigrants pay Medicare, Social Security and personal income taxes.

And since the 1996 welfare reform bill, illegals do not have access to the programs they contribute to.

What's more, aliens who are not self-employed have Social Security and Medicare taxes automatically withheld from their paychecks. Since undocumented workers have only fake numbers, they'll never be able to collect the benefits these taxes are meant to pay for. Last year, the revenues from these fake numbers — that the Social Security administration stashes in the "earnings suspense file" — added up to 10 percent of the Social Security surplus. The file is growing, on average, by more than $50 billion a year.

From personalliberty.com:

$11 billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.

I believe this is old retoric since welfare reform has been enacted and enforced; therefore my assumption is that we would back out this number.

Illegal households only pay about one-third the amount of federal taxes that non-illegal households pay.
Illegal households create a net fiscal deficit at the federal level of more than $10 billion a year. If given amnesty, this number could grow to more than $29 billion.
$1.9 billion dollars a year is spent on food-assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
$1.6 billion is spent on the federal prison and court system for illegal aliens.
$2.5 billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

Looking at what they contribute vs what they take out, it looks like they more than pay for themselves!? One area that is not quantified is the cost of supporting those in federal prison. I never understood why we didn't just deport all those convicted of felonies? That is one area I am in full support of is deporting those that are committing crimes....why don't we do that?
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:36 AM   #53
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
Looking at what they contribute vs what they take out, it looks like they more than pay for themselves!? One area that is not quantified is the cost of supporting those in federal prison. I never understood why we didn't just deport all those convicted of felonies? That is one area I am in full support of is deporting those that are committing crimes....why don't we do that?
I think that the number in federal prison is minuscule compared to the number in state prisons. And probably the expenditures by states far outpaces the feds. And I agree, I don't know why we don't just deport them, but I would go farther. Let's not afford them a trial. It just keeps them here longer at government (state/fed) expense. Deport them. If they come back, do it again. Even if we get convictions and deport, the cycle will continue, only this time it will be: arrest, convict, deport; arrest, convict, deport. Let's keep the cycle just arrest and deport.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #54
mietk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrbvr View Post
>$1 Bln of cost to Arizona to incarcerate illegals convicted of felonies alone, not counting other costs. Over 1,000 illegals entering each day according to the state. Protests, boycots, lies, political posturing, constitutional questions. What's a border state governor to do?

This is an interesting topic and honestly no one has had the balls to test any of the legal theories yet.

AZ has every option to build a wall across the boarder and man it, they'd have to pay for it out of pocket.

Constitutional rights?? I don't think illegal aliens have them, human rights yes but constitutional rights......doubtful.

Let's gather all illegals and felons, stick'em in army tents and let them eat moldy bologna. Or can we only do that to our citizens?
mietk is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #55
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mietk View Post
Constitutional rights?? I don't think illegal aliens have them, human rights yes but constitutional rights......doubtful.
I'd have to disagree with this...US Supreme Court has already spoken although there may be more room for new detail.

For instance, undocumented immigrants have the right to due process in their deportation hearings. Same is true for those who engage in sham marriages to be legally present. Undocumented immigrants charged with crimes (especially felonies) have the right to due process, and a finding of guilt must be the same as for a citizen--beyond a reasonable doubt. They also have the right to representation, and if they cannot afford it, an attorney is appointed. And so on...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:26 AM   #56
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default This is pretty Classic

http://www.alipac.us/article2879.html

"A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to say Arizona's new employer sanctions law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.
At a news conference, the legislators said Sonora - Arizona's southern neighbor, made up of mostly small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as illegal Mexican workers here return to their hometowns without jobs or money."

Sooooooo, as I understand this, a delegation from Mexico...is in the US...complaining to the US...that Mexico's citizens...who are in the US illegally...might impose a hardship on Mexico by sending them back with no money.

Did I get that right?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #57
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Word!
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post

Sooooooo, as I understand this, a delegation from Mexico...is in the US...complaining to the US...that Mexico's citizens...who are in the US illegally...might impose a hardship on Mexico by sending them back with no money.

Did I get that right?
They can send all the purty ones my way....I'm giving free french lessons to all the senoritas!

Ya'll leave my mexicans alone!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:35 AM   #59
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Ya'll leave my mexicans alone!
And never utter the words 'green card' around them.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #60
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They can send all the purty ones my way....I'm giving free french lessons to all the senoritas!
They would be wise to remember...You get what you pay for.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women