Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-04-2021, 08:28 AM   #31
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
One reason (among several) that I never saw her was that she actually approached me first to ask me to see her, and I was considering it, but she stopped responding to me entirely once she found out my age - which is right there in my profile and everything, which she apparently didn't read very closely, but she asked me my age and I told her, and after that I never heard from her again.
ah, that makes sense as to why she never replied to my PM's. Odd though that she's listed as 28 and not interested in me. There's a bit of distance between our ages, but not THAT much difference.
Whatever. I would have liked to smash, but I'm not losing sleep over it.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:48 PM   #32
syntropy72
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raemonj View Post
She's not black, she's Puerto Rican and crazy as a bed bug, but she's a lot of fun.

Edit The Dr
Old 07-05-2021, 10:07 AM   #33
MavenScorpion
Registered Member

She's not 28, she's 20 at best and pretty flakey, among other issues.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:58 AM   #34
existenz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

someone said she looked like a salamander and it was the most accurate description of her to date.
Old 07-05-2021, 03:43 PM   #35
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Old 07-05-2021, 07:21 PM   #36
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
On the one hand, I kind of can see where you're coming from.

On the other hand, we know she's said multiple times and to multiple people that she doesn't want her number posted publicly and only wants to be approached via SA, we know she's turned down multiple guys (though probably not all, or even most) who've cold-called her rather than making initial contact via SA, and we know she's changed her phone number multiple times due to people posting it publicly. I'm sure every time her number gets posted on here, she starts getting flooded with texts and calls at all hours of the day and night, even though her intent was to throttle the demand by running all initial inquiries through SA. She may be "high volume", but that may mean she's prepared to see 4 or 5 guys a day, in comparison to the dozens of messages she gets if her number gets posted on here.

Given that her explicit preferences are well known, posting her number in a review just strikes me as either done out of spite, or by guys who want to make sure they get the review credit and have already decided they're not likely to want to see her again (and thus don't care if they burn that bridge).
I stand corrected.

SA girls just shouldn’t be reviewed here.
Old 07-05-2021, 09:13 PM   #37
jfaigen
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

She's really sexy, and really good in bed. You guys are idiots
Old 07-05-2021, 09:13 PM   #38
Itsallfun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Review them all , you attached guys are starting to fall in love , it’s an information site . They ain t housewives people, and only care about your money !
Old 07-05-2021, 10:35 PM   #39
funseeker1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaigen View Post
She's really sexy, and really good in bed. You guys are idiots
No one is saying she is not sexy or good in bed. They are just saying she has a face that only a mama turtle would love! and she is loonie.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:09 PM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsallfun69 View Post
Review them all , you attached guys are starting to fall in love , it’s an information site . They ain t housewives people, and only care about your money !
At one point in time I agreed with Laserface's viewpoint but at this point, I agree with you. If they are basic HOs simply using SA as the site they advertise on, they are fair game. Review them and share the info. (And I am not referring to true SBs who may see one guy for months - I am talking the women on SA who are basic providers)

The game has changed and some providers these days basically just advertise on SA. They are no different than someone advertising on some other site.

I mean think about it this way - if you see some provider from tryst and she says I don't want reviewed (perhaps because she wants to hide bad reviews) - should people honor her wishes. No. That is not the purpose of this site. We are here to exchange information and as long as people do it honestly and present their real experience, we should not discourage that
Old 07-06-2021, 11:01 AM   #41
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Just to be clear, I have no issue with the review itself (though I do think that reviews of SA girls probably shouldn't be in public forums, in general). What I have an issue with is posting a phone number when the girl has specifically asked (multiple times, to multiple people) that this not be done, because she only wants to be approached via SA and doesn't want to be cold-called by guys she doesn't know. This isn't an unusual ask, we do this for "regular" providers all the time - lots of reviews get posted where the phone number field is listed as "she will give it to you", or some such.

This isn't about information sharing, I believe there's another dynamic in play here - which is that without a phone number or email address, the review isn't going to get PA credit. If it was just about information sharing, guys who review SA girls would just put "Contact via SA", knowing they're not going to receive PA credit for the review - but satisfied in the knowledge that the information was shared. If someone asked one of these girls if she wanted her number shared, and she said "yes", that would be different. But posting a girl's phone number when she specifically asked that it not be shared seems like a dick move to me.

I also guess I disagree that "straight-up providers" who only advertise on SA are no different than providers who advertise on any other site. They've consciously decided to rely on SA being a "walled garden". Remember that you can't even look at profiles on SA unless you're logged into an account (unlike practically all other ad sites), and you can't actually talk to anyone unless you're a paid member. They (in general) don't want to see guys who haven't jumped through those hoops. Whether it's wise for them to rely on the implied privacy of this arrangement is debatable. But for someone who hasn't thought things through beyond that point - you know that most of these girls use their real phone numbers to talk to SD's, right? Imagine someone they know Googling the phone number and having it lead to a review on here.
Old 07-06-2021, 02:03 PM   #42
fourbarrel4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I think I’ve got her scheduled tonight, guess I’ll see if she ghosts
Old 07-06-2021, 07:04 PM   #43
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Good luck, have fun. Hope she doesn't ghost you after a few visits like she did me.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:51 AM   #44
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Yeah, I'd be curious to hear how that went - PM or review
Old 07-07-2021, 07:09 AM   #45
fourbarrel4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Hell about 15 minutes before she was supposed to show up she text an said she wasn’t coming so I went to sky
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
SA Chrissyboo-724-831-9302

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women