Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Default Massage Tips

Hi y'all,
I was talking to a couple of my favorite bodyrub ladies recently. One mentioned that guys always go straight to the butt - and her butt is not what needs the massage. The other mentioned that she often tenses up when guys ask to do mutual massage, because they try to be too rough and pinch and dig at her muscles causing her more pain than they are easing.

Most everybody likes a good massage. A good rub is a nice warm-up for, or cool-down after some sexy fun. We guys like to offer massage 'cuz it gives us the opportunity to get up close and personal (eyes and hands) with the objects of our affections. However, massage can do more harm than good if not done right. As an old dude who has had lots of massages and body rubs, I'd like to offer some ideas to make the rub a nice experience for both of us. If you have ideas to add, please do. I'd especially like to hear from those professionals in our midst - like Vnurse, Dharma, Dragonfly, Alicia, Kayla, etc. What can we amateurs do to make the rub more beneficial and less painful? I'll start:

-- Understand how muscles work before you go messing with 'em. Try this: lace your fingers together. Push your hands together until the fingers are jammed together as tightly as possible. This is like the fibers of a tense or knotted muscle. Now gently move your palms in a circular motion while slowly pulling your hands apart. This is like relaxing those knots and loosening up the tense, contracted muscle fibers.

-- If you are not professionally trained, don't try to do any deep tissue work. Don't try to dig your thumbs in too deep and don't use your elbows. Just stick with those long smooth strokes 'with the grain' of the muscle, and gentle kneading strokes on those big muscles (lower back, thighs, buttocks).

-- Don't pinch those traps. The trapezius muscles (top of the shoulder from the point of the shoulder to the base of the skull) are the source of alot of tension headaches, are easily fatigued. Pinching with the thumb and finger only adds to the pain, especially if the muscle is already sore. Try long smooth strokes from the point of the shoulder to the base of the skull and back down using the palm of the hand or the "vee" between the palm and forefinger. This works especially well from "above" the head with the patient on his (her) back. Lift up with the hands and knead with the 4 fingers as you work up the neck. Just don't pinch (unless you're a pro and know how).

-- Don't press down on the back of the knee. You can cause soreness or even injury there. Work the calf and thigh separately. If you work the whole length of the leg as a unit, release most of the pressure as you cross the knee.

-- Don't put a lot of pressure on the abodomen. There are a bunch of sensitive organs in there. You can gently knead the muscles along the sides, but on the belly just use soft, sensuous circular strokes. You know where you're going next anyway, right.

-- Guys, don't go straight to the butt. Yeah, I know that's what you really want to rub, but if you really want to make her feel good, do some serious work on her neck and shoulders, lower back, calves, feet, etc, before you get to your favorite spot. Always ask about the "happy ending" before you just jump in. If you are a late evening appointment and your lady friend has had a busy day, the last thing she may need is your big, clumsy, rough, calloused fingers flailing away on her most sensitive of spots. If she declines the rub there, perhaps some tender kisses or another kind of rubbing may be more "fun" for her.

-- Keep the oil out of the hair. Neither the ladies or the gentlemen want to go home with freshly oiled hair. Guys - always ask before massaging a woman's scalp with those oily hands. I love a good scalp massage, but please wipe the oil off your hands before your dig in there. Right after the flip is a good time. While the patient is flipping the masseur (se) can wipe off the oil. Then gently work the scalp and the temples and base of the skull and even the bridge of the nose with the finger tips.

OK, that's enough typing for now. I'll add some more as the pop into my old tired head. If you have ideas or preferences, please - chime in.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm...pretty good, Crossroads, I wish you were here rubbing on me right now!

Personally, I don't care for the scalp massage. I'll remember that about YOU though! It IS very relaxing. Very good point about the oil/lotion in the hair. NEVER a good thing for me!

If I am going to lay on the table and be "rubbed" by a gentleman, the best thing I can tell you is to just keep the touch light. Of course, everyone is different but you made some very good points. Don't grab and twist and dig on our poor muscles wherever they are. That can DEFINITELY cause pain!

If you aren't trained, mainly just keep it easy and light and you'll probably be okay.
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
A good rub is a nice warm-up for, or cool-down after some sexy fun. We guys like to offer massage 'cuz it gives us the opportunity to get up close and personal (eyes and hands) with the objects of our affections.
Amen. I'm very new to giving (and receiving, really) massages, but it's rapidly becoming something I really enjoy (both giving and receiving). I look forward to reading more advice in this thread.

I love the butt rub (loooooooove), but I agree that it would be a disappointing massage if that were the only spot that got major attention!
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry but I'm with VNurse on this one. I really can't give advice on massage but I think of it like this. When it comes to an intimate massage, do what feels good to you both. Keep it light and don't worry about all the technical stuff. Some of the best massages I've ever had were from people who never went to school and there is nothing like a massage from a lover who just wants you to feel good. Leave the therapy to the professionals and focus on goosebumps

And always ask a woman before giving a scalp massage, she might not want her hair messed up.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

How could I forget the best tips of all??? Silly me...

-- To do a decent massage you need to know how it's supposed to feel. If you want to do a good massage you should go get a professional massage. Pay attention to how they proceed and to your favorite techniques.

-- Videos: There are some good videos on YouTube and elsewhere that can help you learn the strokes. Again, keep in mind, you're not there for therapeutic purposes. Keep it light and soothing and relaxing.

Vnurse - I coulda used one of your massages today. I need to see if I can arrange something with you - SOON.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately, I was at the mall today...can you believe it?! I took my dad to a movie and actually saw a second movie later but it would have been VERY nice to have given you a massage instead!

I will be around all week darlin'. Give me a shout...love to see ya!
vnurse is offline   Quote