Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #751
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I've got a question, curious to see what y'all think. I think it's obvious we need another WR. Our guys outside Dre aren't good enough, and Dre is getting older. Atlanta made what was considered to be a dumb trade to get Julio Jones, but he looks like the real deal, and it seems to be working out.

Should the Texans overcompensate some team to potentially get Blackmon from OK State? if he's as good as Dez Bryant, I dunno, might be something to consider.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #752
Satin
Valued Poster

I don't know much about this guy but I will check him out. (I'm not big into college football, just pro)..
But you bring up a good point. We need help at receiver badly. I was in the minority campaigning to get Plaxico when he was available & I would not have a problem looking at TO. The Texans don't like to look at "troublemaker type players" but I don't care, I only care about wins. But then again younger players are better if you can find a good one.
This is another reason I hope they don't franchise Mario. $22 million...no fucking way....they can use that money to try to get help at receiver.

On a different note, has anyway seen the website for "Tebowing"? Hilarious....
Www.tebowing.com
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #753
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

The Blackmon kid is a Stud but I am not sure he has the speed to be great. He is sure to be good. The draft gurus have him rated as the 9th best prospect on the board. I have seen a mock draft that had us taking the Baylor WR that is a speed burner. We were slated to pick at about 30th when that mock draft came out back when we were 10 3. The good thing about losing the last couple of games is we have moved up few spots in next years draft providing we don't go all the way this year!!

Satin, I have been Tebowing to have you help me fuck Vivi the bartender at Chica Locos!! I have Tebowed for that ass alot lately. Settled for a CBJ from a little dancer last time I was there.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #754
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

They just announced the pro bowl and only Foster and Joseph (from the Texans) made it.

I can't believe a couple of others didn't make it.

Daniels?
Brown?
Cushing?
Myers?
Barwin?
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #755
TheDon
Valued Poster

I think the Tebow site came up after they beat Miami a few weeks back, glad to see it's still going strong!

The thing with Kendall Wright is just that he appears to just have great speed, we don't know about those hands just yet. And we already have a guy with speed and shitty hands...I think Stanford's defense will be a good test for Blackmon, they play next Monday Night!

And yeah, our defensive guys got Fucked over on the pro bowl. It doesn't matter, though. Their Madden Ratings will be through the Fucking roof.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #756
Satin
Valued Poster

Well damn Daddio, if you would ever return calls, I would..that's why you have to settle for CBJ's...lol

I agree Cush and Barwin should have made it. The rest are questionable. We are very impartial to our own team and sometimes we forget there are a lot of other great players on teams we hardly ever see.

Don, I am considering a parlay of Tampa Bay (+13) Buffalo (+12) & St Louis (+11)....what you think ?

Fucking whiney ass Atlanta Falcons...hell if you don't like something, stop it, and shut the fuck up. This is the NFL bitches, not little League...geez...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #757
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well damn Daddio, if you would ever return calls, I would..that's why you have to settle for CBJ's...lol

Don, I am considering a parlay of Tampa Bay (+13) Buffalo (+12) & St Louis (+11)....what you think ?
I haven't been doing this for that long, but I already have a rule to never bet on week 17, stupid shit always happen with teams resting players/tanking.

But as far as this play, I hate to say this again, but I don't like it. Tampa Bay has been pathetic the last few weeks, and they're playing a Falcons team that got owned last night. I wouldn't take them if it were +20... Bills beat the Pats earlier this year, Billicheck is probably still pissed and will want to run up the score. St. Louis will probably lose on purpose to get the first pick, but the Niners struggle to put up points...so I think you might hit that. Best case scenario, I see you going 2-1.

The main play I like this week is Indy +3.5 and straight up at +170. Gabbert sucks, and you know Peyton is prepping him like a MotherFucker so he can stay in Indy...other plays I like: Atlanta -13. Texans +3.

btw when you go to these strip clubs, do you actually get to bang these strippers?? Y'all bring it up from time to time, sounds interesting hehe..
Old 12-28-2011, 01:15 AM   #758
TheDon
Valued Poster

*Peyton is prepping Orlovslkiy like a MotherFucker..
Old 12-28-2011, 02:29 AM   #759
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well shit, my fingers are smelling fishy right now... Too fishy in fact. Like some kind of squid or something.. Glad I didn't drink too much or I'd be scrubbing my tongue too.. Its bad enough I can't get rid of this perfume taste. Gotdamnit, I hate when these chicks spray down their boobs...hehehe

So looks like most of U fellers seem to agree with what Kubes said I guess.. Instead of resting guys, We go all out and squish the Titans again?? I'm cool with that. But if Foster, Dre, or any of our LB's (inside and out) go down, I'll be pissed.

I would have liked to see more Texans go to the Pro bowl as well. I'm most disappointed that Cushing isn't going.. Of course Ray Ray is going. But Derrick Johnson over Cush?? hmmmm.. Lets check the stats,
Keep in mind there is always a story behind Defensive stats.. Mainly because the best defenses do not stay on the field very long..

Take a Look

Derrick Johnson
TCKL-Sacks--FF--INT's
126----2.0---1----2

Brian Cushing
TCKL---Sacks ---FF---INT's
110------4.0------2 ---2

Now looking beyond this, just think about how many wks we have been the #1 or #2 Defense IN THE LEAGE,,, How long we have been #1 or #2 in TOP,,
Really, I'd love to see these #'s broken down per down played, rather than stats for the whole season.. Don't feel like digging for it but if you find it, feel free to post! I'm sure it would show how Cushing's productivity would crater that of DJ's!,, Hell, Cush's #'s might even double DJ's...

Cushing or DJ: WHO'd HAVE BETTER STATS PER DOWN PLAYED???? WHO'S D WAS ON THE FIELD LONGER?
WHO IS THE LEADER OF THE #1/#2 DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE???

CUSHING GOT ROBBED!!! fuck the press.... hehehe

Here is the Roster
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #760
Satin
Valued Poster

Dammit Cat-Man, who's fishy puss did you get into this time? Haven't I taught you anything?

Don, I can always count on you for your honesty. My boys poo-pooped my picks as well....but you have a point.

Well we all know the Pro Bowl is more of a popularity contest. The top glamour teams get the most players in. The more TV exposure you get, the better. Then you have players like Ray-Ray who will automatically get in no matter what he does...(or doesn't do). The Texans have several factors going against them, but winning will cure all that.

Yea, my girl caught me off guard when she asked me that, I barely knew how to respond.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #761
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

The pro bowl is a joke. It always has been. A lot of really deserving players get screwed every year. It's nice to have a bunch of guys ON DEFENSE to gripe about not making it though. That has been a long time coming around here.

As far as this weekend goes, I say start everybody and use the tiny titans to tune up for our first playoff experience. Sure we might be 2.5 point dogs but BT made a good point about getting the rook some experience and confidence.

BTW, BT, there have been 12 men that have walked on the moon...
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:29 PM   #762
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubchasertx View Post

BTW, BT, there have been 12 men that have walked on the moon...
But only 1 walked on the moon prior to 1970. If I am not mistaken I claimed there had been thousands upon thousands of football games prior to 1970 but only one person had walked on the moon. Apparently it was not clear to you but my meaning was only one person walked on the moon prior to 1970.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #763
Satin
Valued Poster

I just love it how we go from football to basketball to strip clubs, to rocket science to men walking on the moon....lmao....

..awesome.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #764
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
But only 1 walked on the moon prior to 1970. If I am not mistaken I claimed there had been thousands upon thousands of football games prior to 1970 but only one person had walked on the moon. Apparently it was not clear to you but my meaning was only one person walked on the moon prior to 1970.
Armstrong and Aldrin (Apollo 11) both walked on the moon in July 1969. Conrad and Bean (Apollo 12) walked on the moon in November 1969. The next was Apollo 13 which was launched in April 1970, and we know what happened on that flight.

That makes 4 men to walk on the moon prior to 1970.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #765
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Armstrong and Aldrin (Apollo 11) both walked on the moon in July 1969. Conrad and Bean (Apollo 12) walked on the moon in November 1969. The next was Apollo 13 which was launched in April 1970, and we know what happened on that flight.

That makes 4 men to walk on the moon prior to 1970.
Oop! I was not aware that Apollo 12 flew in November on 1969. Uncle Sam was generous enough to send me on a 12 month, all expense paid trip to Paradise a month after Apollo 11. I suppose that I assumed Apollo 11 was the last space flight of the 60's. My mistake! Truthfully, there was only one "current event" taking place in my world at that time and it had a hell of a lot more to do with survival than anything else. Perhaps that is why my family still refers to that 12 month period as the "lost year."

While on the subject, I never knew of the near tragic events surrounding Apollo 13 (April 1970) until I saw the movie 30 or so years later. Imagine my surprise in watching the movie for the very first time and finding out that one of the biggest news event of the 60's/70's era had never made it onto my radar screen. I suppose the Apollo missions were not a priority item in my world during that 12 month period!

Indeed, we learn something new every day!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women