Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47504
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2020, 06:25 AM   #61
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Pfizer says they can only produce 170 million US doses by June 2021. That means 85 million Americans will receive a he Pfizer vaccine by next summer.

They may have a way to distribute to 300 million people but there’s not enough vaccine to accomplish that.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 07:55 AM   #62
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

biden better drop to his knees nd pray/beg to that God he doesn't believe in that this vaccine is as effective as it's being predicted to be ..... because after January 20th next year - it's biden's virus now, and just like you dumbotards did, we'll be keeping tabs on the number of new cases and deaths, and maybe we'll even ignore the number of people that recover from this virus, just like you all did .....
00 gauge is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:05 AM   #63
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

They going to force it ( facci said may be 70% effective now 90% yea okay) the best vaccine in histroy like 45% effective and there telling me the a rushed vaccine is more effective Yea drink the Kool aide bud
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:11 AM   #64
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous are comical, eh!

Trump deserves all the credits for NOT personally infecting the entires USEh!

The WSNDs have set the bars at anything that’s not all-out genocide.. and some of yous below that.

LOLLING!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:40 AM   #65
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I beg to disagree. You listen to the Covid experts and there's a lot about Trump they criticize. But they'll also tell you he did a good job in pushing to develop a vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine wasn't a part of operation Warp Speed, which has received praise, but I believe we have prepaid for 100 million doses of Pfizer's product. Or at least that's what someone said today at lunch. If Trump had put the same resources into testing, tracing, masks and providing resources to enable people to isolate, he probably wouldn't be a lame duck. Oh yeah, and maybe muzzled his mouth and his Twitter account.
Covid Experts? Hahahahahaha. Next we'll hear Covid has it's own zip code, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:49 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, I voted in person. At the polls on Election Day. Like God intended all of us to do. Before the dim-retards started fucking with the rules to game the system.
God intended you to vote by mail?

Did he intend for you to preach about it on a Hookers Board?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:44 PM   #67
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'll just say I've never taken a flu shot and I'm not taking the cooties virus vaccine shot. I understand why people will do so but it's just not for me and I'm not even scared of needles.

I do wear condoms though. That's what I'm really scared of in many different ways if I don't. I'm more concerned about catching something from not doing that. That's as close to a vaccine that I will be using.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:56 PM   #68
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'll just say I've never taken a flu shot and I'm not taking the cooties virus vaccine shot. I understand why people will do so but it's just not for me and I'm not even scared of needles.

I do wear condoms though. That's what I'm really scared of in many different ways if I don't. I'm more concerned about catching something from not doing that that. That's my vaccine.
Over the past dozen years or so I've gotten a flu shot. In my opinion, no downside, possible huge upside.

Since I'm in Pfizer's study, I obviously am in favor of the COVID-19 vaccine. If I have received the placebo vaccine, I will be first on line to get the real vaccine when available.

I respect anyone's choice to not get a flu shot or the COVID-19 vaccine, but why not if it's been proven effective?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 01:05 PM   #69
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I understand what you are saying, Speed. But I've never been a sickly person so I've always lived a carefree way. Having said that, I'll probably be diagnosed with cancer in a week. That's usually what people in my family die from at my age. I've said it before, there is no longevity in my family. I will be surprised if I even make it to 50 years old. That's okay though. I've enjoyed my life for the most part..
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #70
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
The Ever-Trumpers have had a shitty week. Biden elected, a vaccine announced, new all-time high in the stock market today.

sad to label stripping healthcare from 20+ million a ''fortune'', but that's the way you guys operate.
How are 2 of those 3 things a "shitty week for Ever-Trumpers?"

Give me a link where 20million Americans had their health care stripped? You can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
You think.

Wrong. The Pfizer president said he was awaiting a report. He also said politics played no part in the timing. He had no reason to care one way or another.
Didn't at the last debate President Trump say they were getting very close to a vaccine?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 03:45 PM   #71
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Over the past dozen years or so I've gotten a flu shot. In my opinion, no downside, possible huge upside.

Since I'm in Pfizer's study, I obviously am in favor of the COVID-19 vaccine. If I have received the placebo vaccine, I will be first on line to get the real vaccine when available.

I respect anyone's choice to not get a flu shot or the COVID-19 vaccine, but why not if it's been proven effective?

To prove something effective for a disease you don't even have at the time of injection is a bit vague.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #72
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

who tf cares about a vaccine

only pretentious and privileged a-holes who want to control those less fortunate than them freak out about the chink virus

If you're an essential worker, contracting COVID is essentially part of your job, at this point. No one can fucking breathe in a mask for 8 hours straight. That's why they have their nose sticking out. To breathe.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:55 PM   #73
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
biden better drop to his knees nd pray/beg to that God he doesn't believe in that this vaccine is as effective as it's being predicted to be ..... because after January 20th next year - it's biden's virus now, and just like you dumbotards did, we'll be keeping tabs on the number of new cases and deaths, and maybe we'll even ignore the number of people that recover from this virus, just like you all did .....
Fuck you and your dumbotard bullshit. This will always be mother fucking Trump's virus. He is a dumb motherfucker just like all his staff says.

Pfizer didn't receive anything in this unlike a bunch of other companies. Sure they will make out ok when and if it is delivered.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:28 AM   #74
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Fuck you and your dumbotard bullshit. This will always be mother fucking Trump's virus. He is a dumb motherfucker just like all his staff says.

Pfizer didn't receive anything in this unlike a bunch of other companies. Sure they will make out ok when and if it is delivered.
Triggered
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:36 AM   #75
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Pfizer says they can only produce 170 million US doses by June 2021. That means 85 million Americans will receive a he Pfizer vaccine by next summer.

They may have a way to distribute to 300 million people but there’s not enough vaccine to accomplish that.
With 10 million cases right now by the time the vaccine is distributed you will have over 100 million people in the USA infected. If 85 million were to get the Vaccine you would have around 200 plus million infections. It's possible for Herd immunity to reached in the USA if 60% of the population becomes infected. Two hundred million infections would put you at 60% of the USA population. The big question is will 85 million people take the vaccine.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women