Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
niceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Thumbs up Web Hosting, Domain Registrations, ALL web services at fantastic prices!

Some straight talk about the costs of hosting, website design, and domain registrations!

As many of you know I ran ads on ASPD for several years.

My marketing philosophy has always been to offer the best comprehensive services available at the lowest possible prices.

I do not believe ANYONE offers better service or lower prices.

Deal with someone who was on ASPD over 10 years (starting in December 1999 one of the first 50 members there).

I offer top notch tech support 24/7 365 days a year by phone or email and it is absolutely FREE.
I will also answer non technical questions here normally the same day by email or PM.

I offer so many different types of services that I cannot begin to outline them all here. I will mention two of them now.

For all the details please go to:

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.c om

FEATURED ITEM NUMBER ONE:

Great prices on Web hosting:

$3.99 a month for a small site (Economy plan around 5 pages).

$6.99 a month for a medium size (Deluxe plan).

$14.99 for a gigantic size (Ultimate plan).

If you would like to pay for a year or more in advance you will get a very nice extra discount. Info on my site.

Maybe you don’t have a web site yet, or have one of those cookie cutter ones that all look the same.
Stand out from the crowd at very little cost.

I have a program called Website Tonight that allows a person with no technical knowledge whatsoever to build their own web site using 1,500+ pre-built templates.

FREE help is always available 24 hours a day 365 days a year’s just a phone call or email away. You can add website tonight to all the plans starting at $1.00 per month for the small site, and just a small amount more for the larger sites.

No contracts. You can cancel at any time (billing phone number also on my web site).

Discounts are available if you sign up for longer terms.

Although I offer automatic billing if you want it I never require it.

You can pay by credit or debit card, PayPal, or your bank account. Totally secure site.

FEATURED ITEM NUMBER TWO:

Domains registrations.

I offer all domain extensions both US and foreign and I include a ton of free extras with all registrations.

The most popular extension is a .com. I am currently offering that for $8.49 a year. A .net is $7.49 a year.

All my registrations include many free extras such as email, blog casts, on line photo album and much much more.

I offer all other extensions as well, and you can do a free search on my site to see if the name you want is available.

Private registration which protects your identity on the internet is only $1.99 a year more. You are not listed in the Whois data base as the owner.

Why pay up to $35 somewhere else and not get the free extras I include? No matter who you register it with it goes through the same international clearing house.

The difference being I take a much smaller profit and include lots of extras. My hope being, of course, you will be with me a long time and buy some of my other services now or in the future.

Please go to my site:

Web sites do not have to be just for business reasons. They are a great way to stay in touch, and share, with friends and family.

A great gift idea for one of your kids, Grandkids or favorite friends is a domain registration of their own and website tonight.

Let us say your last name is Deepdish and you have a daughter Mary.

How cool for her to tell all her friends she has her own web site and email and they can email her at:

Mary@marydeepdish.com

She could link this to her social network pages too if she so desired.

A big thank you to all my loyal customers here, and for those new ones to come.

I really do appreciate your business.

Happy Holidays to all.

xx
niceguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
niceguy
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Although I have not advertised them here before, I also offer servers on my site.

For those that have a need for one I think you will find my prices and services will worth investigating and comparing to ANY others on the market.

Here is a heads up:

When ordering a server don’t pay for more than you currently need.
It is very easy, at least with me, to add more space when it is needed.

In other words keep your costs in line with what you really need now, and add more features or space later when you really need it.

Although I have been running ads on the boards for almost 10 years I offer many other web services, on my site; I have never run ads or information about before.

Why not take a look at my products and services when you have time.

A very Happy Holiday season to all!

HOLLY.jpg
Old 11-29-2010, 02:52 AM   #3
PraveenBhalla
Registered Member

Default Cheap Domain Name Registration

• Unlimited Mail Forwards: Create email forwards @yourdomainname.com that redirect to existing email accounts.
  • Domain Theft Protection: Lock your domain name, so that your domain is not transferred out accidentally or without your permission.
  • Bulk Tools: Register, Renew, Transfer and make other changes to multiple Domain Names in a single step
  • Domain Forwarding: Automatically forward people to whatever website you want, when they type your domain name into a browser (with / without domain masking & SEO)
PraveenBhalla is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
niceguy
Valued Poster

Default FYI

Good Morning Praveen,

I am not sure why you posted to my ad as it does not appear to be a question, but if you are
asking about the features listed in your post here is some information.

All those features, and many more, are ALL included FREE in ALL my domain registrations.

Detailed information is on my website.

Thank you for your interest

xx
Old 12-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
niceguy
Valued Poster

Default Fantastic Christmas gifts!

My services make great and unusual Christmas gifts. They are very reasonably priced, and you get immediate access.

As always 24 hours a day 365 days a year FREE tech support by phone or email.

Why not try something really unique as a gift this year.

Ongoing or recurrent billing is NEVER required.

Really the gift that keeps on giving!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg holly2.jpg (31.8 KB, 135 views)
Old 12-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
niceguy
Valued Poster

Smile A free Christmas gift for all!

Ashampoo (a German software company) is offering a Christmas gift of 5 of their popular programs for free (English language version).

Of the 5 offered WinOptimizer is my favorite, and I have been using it for several years, as well as several other of their programs.

I have a lifetime license for it. I have version 7 now, but they are offering, here, version 6 which I used before and it is quite good as well.

I have NO financial interest in this.

I Just like their products.

There is no room here for complete details. I suggest going to their web site for all the details on all the free programs if you have any interest.

The link below will provide the details.

http://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/lpa/christmasgift?c=XMAS-2010

Merry Christmas to all my Eccie friends, and a big THANK YOU to all my customers.

holly2.jpgNiceguy
Old 01-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
niceguy
Valued Poster

Smile Web services sales prices extended into 2011.

Good news for all.

I have extended all my sales prices into 2011 and have added some more as well.

I will keep those prices permanent, as much as possible, unless my wholesale costs go up.

If you are just a small one person business or, a multinational, multimillion dollar company I can serve your entire internet needs with my web services.

My prices for domain registrations, AND hosting can be as little as $7.49 a year for a .net or $8.49 for a .com. Tons of free extras included. I offer all other domain extensions, including international, as well at great prices.

My paid hosting which starts at $3.99 a month (no contracts required) offers many more bells and whistles than my free hosting, but the choice is yours.

If you need a server I have tons of options on those as well at unbeatable prices.

You can set up a store or service with web site, shopping cart, and credit cards acceptance if you would like to have a web presence of that type at very reasonable cost.

An information site about your favorite charity, as long as they approve, is a very worthwhile project.
I have had one customer (in a large Eastern city) who for a number of years has volunteered at a church sponsored charity. She put information up so that when local business people are thinking of donating products of one kind or another such as food or clothing she has all the pertinent and contact information in one place.

You might just want some kind of information site or something for a club or hobby you pursue. A fun site for the kids to play with is another great and possibly educational option.

If you like to travel, as I do, a travel blog can also be a lot of fun.

My website tonight tool allows you to build your own web site, and does not require any technical ability whatsoever.

I provide FREE tech support 24/7 365 days a year by phone or email.

The bottom line is that I offer just about any web service you would ever need at exceptional prices.

Please take a look at to see all your various options for business or just personal use.

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.com

x

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women