Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59833
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2017, 08:12 PM   #166
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
http://www.heritage.org/defense/repo...owest-priority

It’s no laughing matter. If you want a depleted and weak military, may you suffer the consequences.
And just where did this destruction stem from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ration_in_2013
March 1, 2013: With no deal reached, all parties concerned seemed resigned that sequestration cuts would take effect at midnight.[48] Later in the day, President Obama signed an order putting the cuts into effect. He referred to them as being "deeply destructive."[49]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:38 PM   #167
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And just where did this destruction stem from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ration_in_2013
March 1, 2013: With no deal reached, all parties concerned seemed resigned that sequestration cuts would take effect at midnight.[48] Later in the day, President Obama signed an order putting the cuts into effect. He referred to them as being "deeply destructive."[49]
It originated in Obama’s White House dumbass. But you would know something about 4 Pinocchio’s. You’re the biggest liar here.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:40 AM   #168
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It originated in Obama’s White House dumbass. But you would know something about 4 Pinocchio’s. You’re the biggest liar here.
Is the anti-military/anti-defense puppet, WTF, whining that Obaminable didn't "downsize" our military capability?

How about the Clintons? Does he believe they didn't either?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:47 AM   #169
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
More Fake News .... just peel the onion and get the facts.

https://www.rt.com/usa/371329-obama-...rs-job-growth/

"Majority of jobs added under Obama administration are temp, part time"

Harvard and Princeton?... watch Speedo call them "hicks"!

http://dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui...b933/3/603.pdf

"The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements
in the United States, 1995-2015"

Now, let's explore some "intent" ... what would benefit Obamacare more than having jobs that don't provide for health care coverage! (Remember union and group plans were EXEMPT from the mandated requirements of Obamacare ... and those provided health benefits through their employer didn't go through the "portal" for coverage!)

So to increase the "value" of Obamacare wouldn't it help to have fewer jobs providing health care benefits for the employees?
I am using the same source of data (Bureau of Labor Statistics) that Trump supporters are using when they praise Trump for lowering the unemployment rate from 4.6% when he entered office to 4.1% today. So if my stating that the unemployment rate went from 10% to 4.6% under Obama is "fake news", then the claim that Trump has brought the unemployment rate down to 4.1% must also be "fake news". The "study" that you cited seems to cover the years 2005-2015, which includes the later Bush years when the recession caused the unemployment rate to soar. So we can use "official" BLS numbers or use a paper written by 2 college students.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:59 AM   #170
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speedy isn’t “learned” enough to put it together. Just like the “learned” people he defers to. Speedy is a benign dipshit. He’s harmless. But he has garnered 4 votes in the DOTY poll. They must be “learned” members. Bravo Speedy!
And you sir, are a total asshole. Pittsburgh deserves you. I've tried to keep derogatory comments out of our "discussions" but like so many others on this forum, you simply can't keep it at a civil level.

Yes, I most certainly do defer to others in some areas of knowledge such as knowing exactly what each of the 44 past presidents accomplished while in office. It is much better than used biased personal opinions.

The DOTY poll? Give me a break! Of course I am getting votes. I am the one guy who can stand up to idiots like you who believe your OPINIONS, without any facts at all to back them up, are superior to the OPINIONS of others.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:23 AM   #171
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
STFU....I really do not have time to school you today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...utdown_of_2013

Republicans' 2010 congressional victory[edit]

The tensions that would ultimately produce the 2013 shutdown began to take shape after Republicans, strengthened by the emergence of the Tea Party, won back a majority of the seats in the House of Representatives from the Democrats in 2010.[21][22][23][24] Even at that time, some conservative activists and Tea Party-affiliated politicians were already calling on congressional Republicans to be willing to shut down the government in order to force congressional Democrats and the President to agree to deep cuts in spending and to repeal the Affordable Care Act, which had been signed into law only a few months earlier
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:28 AM   #172
LexusLover
Valued Poster

S. 1322 (104th): Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995

"SEC. 2. FINDINGS.

The Congress makes the following findings:

(1) Each sovereign nation, under international law and custom, may designate its own capital.

(2) Since 1950, the city of Jerusalem has been the capital of the State of Israel.

(3) The city of Jerusalem is the seat of Israel’s President, Parliament, and Supreme Court, and the site of numerous government ministries and social ...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I am the one guy who can stand up to idiots like you who believe your OPINIONS, without any facts at all to back them up, are superior to the OPINIONS of others.
Tied for 3rd place with WTF.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:33 AM   #173
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
S. 1322 (104th): Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995

"SEC. 2. FINDINGS.

The Congress makes the following findings:

(1) Each sovereign nation, under international law and custom, may designate its own capital.

(2) Since 1950, the city of Jerusalem has been the capital of the State of Israel.

(3) The city of Jerusalem is the seat of Israel’s President, Parliament, and Supreme Court, and the site of numerous government ministries and social ...."

Tied for 3rd place with WTF.
Lying, ignorant, redneck hillbilly.

Who elsewhere in the world really cares what the U.S. Congress declares? It has absolutely no legal standing.

And if I remember correctly, you finished 3rd overall last year in the poll when ALL the contributors to the forum were listed on the ballot, not just those whose opinions ran contrary to those of the OP.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #174
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Lying, ignorant, redneck hillbilly.

Who elsewhere in the world really cares what the U.S. Congress declares? It has absolutely no legal standing.

And if I remember correctly, you finished 3rd overall last year in the poll when ALL the contributors to the forum were listed on the ballot, not just those whose opinions ran contrary to those of the OP.
And this year, LLIARMAN is the unanimous selection as DOTY. no poll needed. Besides, as we all know, polls are rigged!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #175
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Hopefully Trump will encourage the exporting of U.S. flags to replace those being burned .... making jobs for Americans!

New question on interview for VISA to U.S.A.:

"Have you ever burned a U.S. flag?"
Old 12-11-2017, 11:02 AM   #176
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That’s a big one, LLiarMan!

Right up there with “have you ever blowed up sumpin?”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #177
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
L
Were you listed "last year"?

Mr. Carpet Bagger, it does matter to the POTUS (this one anyway) what Congress says in the laws passed by Congress, which includes the findings.

But since you don't pay attention to speed limit signs I realize why your attitude about laws is so fucked up! And you don't pay attention to signs on guard houses either! You're even more fucked up! It's bad enough you're a carpet bagger, but a lawless one stinks!
Old 12-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #178
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

trump's moving of the embassy to Jerusalem is the reason for todays terror attack in nyc according to cnn et al
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:56 AM   #179
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
trump's moving of the embassy to Jerusalem is the reason for todays terror attack in nyc according to cnn et al
What was the "reason" for the one on 9/11?

I've never heard anyone disclose "the motive"!

Must be driving WTF up the WALL! No "motive"!!!

Did the beheading, slaughtering, and raping of Americans warn in advance?\

You know! Just to let us know we had better not move it!

Are they sure the Russians didn't collude to plan the attack?
Old 12-11-2017, 12:24 PM   #180
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Were you listed "last year"?

Mr. Carpet Bagger, it does matter to the POTUS (this one anyway) what Congress says in the laws passed by Congress, which includes the findings.

But since you don't pay attention to speed limit signs I realize why your attitude about laws is so fucked up! And you don't pay attention to signs on guard houses either! You're even more fucked up! It's bad enough you're a carpet bagger, but a lawless one stinks!
Again with the guard house. And again you need to be reminded how ignorant you were when you said "You need a permit to drive on college campuses".

And you are LYING once again when you say I don't pay attention to speed limit signs. Just occasionally it would be nice if you quoted others correctly. Even in your first paragraph you misquoted totally what I said, which was "Who elsewhere in the world really cares what the U.S. Congress declares? It has absolutely no legal standing."

Damn you are ignorant.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women