Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2017, 11:00 AM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Review: (Spain) Canary Islands -Kiara from Prague and a surprise

Date: 12/9/17
Name: Kiara and Carmen
Contact Info: Kiara:+420776239375
http://toppraguebabes.com

Carmen:+420776240253 /http://toppraguebabes.com
URL / Website: http://adultprague.com/ for both girls
General Area: My Yacht in the Marina at Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands.
Activities: DFK< LFK< body exploration, cock worship, body worship, DATY FIV,G SPOT MASSAGE, MISH, DT-BBBJTCIMNQNS, Romantic love masking and some crazy fucking -all this yesterday with more to come in days to come.
Session Length: SEVERAL DAYS
Fee: 1,000 e PER DAY FOR EACH GIRL + SHOPPING TRIPS
Hair Length and Color: Kiarairty Blonde to mid back, silky smooth and smells great
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Kiara this review only Carmen another review later..........
Kiara is a very pretty young perky girl with c+ cups, a flat stomach, great ass, smooth shaved kitty that looks great and smells-not at all. She has a heavy German accent, though says she's all Czech
She is 5'2" and weighs about 110# Guessing. Very smooth skin and great eyes and lips, best of all a very naughty and horny little girl!
Recommendation: Yes
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:42 AM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Earlier today I took the girls in their bikinis to Playa de Las Teresitas an artificial beach shaped like a c and with an artificial reef. The sand is nearly white but grainier than I would like. I decided that we travel in my tinder which is about 14' and has a 40 HP motor, it's fast, I'd estimate it'll go 35 MPH and luckily the water was smooth because it was farther than I thought. I beached the tinder off loaded Kiara and our gear , anchored the tinder out in a designated area and swam in, Carmen did so with me and we played in the water which was nice and warm. I was worship her perfect tits and kissing while we both threaded water. i told her that I would come visit her in her cabin after dinner. She smiled and said, that's about time Daddy!

The 3 of us laid on the beach and of course I got a little burned as did Kiara, Carmen is fair skinned but she says she tans and seldom burns. WE swam and ran up and down the beach, drank too much wine and ate some snacks the Chef had sent along. I did get what I call a stereo BBBJTCIM from Carmen with Kiara giving her directions as to what I like-I mean what I love! We cuddled on a blanket in one of my small cabanas and then headed back to my boat. Chef is fixing us a great Mexican dinner while we all 3 squeezed into my shower for some very nice rub-a-dub and more BBBJ upon exiting the shower. I was primed for Carmen and cannot believe how classically beautiful she is.http://adultprague.com/oc-content/uploads/57/6084.jpg I hugged Kiara and told her I really appreciated the fact that she brought Carmen along---more pouting,,,,,,LMAO

We'll head out tonight to Santa Cruz de Tenerife and I'll rent a Land Rover for a trip up to the top of the volcano and then around the Island, with a stop to do some shopping in Santa Cruz.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:55 AM   #3
loveitdou
Premium Access

Well here we are still in the Canarys on the 12th, I think my Captain is getting impatient with the constant changes of plans. He told me yesterday morning that the wind would be very favorable for cursing to Cape Verde if we left that afternoon. The girls and I have been having a blast in Santa Cruz. We were driving around the island yesterday afternoon on the opposite side of the Island from Santa Cruz when a spontaneous BBBJ broke out with Carmen in the front seat using her EXPERT DSLs. Kiara demanded that she get in on the action, demanded!

I looked for a quiet place to turn off the road but didn't find one- did find a little hotel with 1 room vacant. I rented it for that night and called the Captain. It was a clean place and had a nice shower but only 1 double bed which we broke after an hour of vicious, hot, biting, scratching, slapping, lotsn of DATY and frantic fucking including Greek x 2 & BBBJTCIM x 3! 3 times!!!!. I was definitely being USED, got to love it!

Anyway I paid extra for a bed frame when we left , the mattress was on the floor. The innkeeper just smiled and asked for 10 E additional. Pretty sure everyone in the little building heard us laughing, moaning and screaming as the walls are pretty thin.

The Captain and the Chef went into town to but fresh produce and other groceries for the open ocean sail to Cape Verde. We plan to leave this evening at about 9 PM. I will write a review about my tryst with Carmen tonight she is a Fucking Sex Machine............ did I mention that she is Beautiful???? Well here's proof: http://adultprague.com/oc-content/uploads/57/6083.jpg AND http://adultprague.com/oc-content/uploads/57/6085.jpg
Old 12-17-2017, 07:47 AM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

OK been at sea for 4 1/2 days, we are approaching Cape Verde. I have encountered a little problem that makes me re-think Mongering on the open ocean. Both of these beauties were violently ill the first 2 days and don't feel great yet, as for me I have a different reaction to the ocean's waves and the rock & roll of my yacht. I feel tired, a little headache but my appetite for everything is strong.

Both girls fucked me senseless 6 x when we were in port and I have had some very nice BBBJTCIM's but not any other action. I don't expect them to fuck when they are feeling bad. I gave them both seasick patches to wear behind their ears but that didn't help.

I will send them back to Prague after a 4 or 5 days at Cape Verde and have been promised the time of my life while there. The airlines do not have active schedules in Cape Verde, basically 1 flight a week to Europe on a jumbo jet. My cousin and his wife will join me for the sail to St Helena which is a 9-12 day sail. They have asked me if they can bring along a lady friend, a 40 YO single lady who is a beauty so MAYBE I'll have some MILF fun and maybe not. LOL

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
BP Kiara-TopPragueBabes-Spain

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women