Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 06:39 AM   #151
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
Can you say NOT GUITLY!!!!

THC Found in Travon Martin's system
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/justic...ing/?hpt=hp_t1

Martin started the fight and was the aggressor
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...ntcmp=obinsite
Sorry Dante. Your assumption that THC is vital to the case is wrong.

As reported by the AP and printed in today's Statesman:

"The amount (of THC) described in the autopsy report is such a low level that it would have played no role in Martin's behavior, said Larry Kobilinsky, a forensic science professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York." Sobilinsky states "This kind of level can be seen days after somebody smokes."

Keep trying. Eventually you'll make a point that is either true or relevant to the case as it goes to trial.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #152
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

I've said it myself, the thc insignificant too. Nor is it about hoodies, skittles, or Arizona tea(which was revealed to be watermelon.....lmao) but the coroners report and forensics. The timeline and cell phone records now reveal that trayvon doubled back, as confirmed in the 911 call.
Dr. Pecker is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #153
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pecker View Post
Please dear God, let the next bombshell in this case be a video. I'm sure that still won't be enough for f shart and trayvons mindless supporters. Their idea of closure and justice will be looted tvs, air jordans and liquor stores, and the entire state of Florida being burnt to the ground.
Yet another over-the-top racist statement from our resident bigot.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #154
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

I don't see any mention of race in that post. You sure love to use the word "racism". It's more than a.word, but a powerful weapon. Other races are immune to it(I guess zimmerman is a notable exception) but its like kryptonite to whites.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:52 AM   #155
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Oh yeah. I'm heading off to Florida to get a concealed carry permit since theirs are even better than Texas. When f shart and his homiez initiate a riot, you can bet I will stand my ground.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:02 AM   #156
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pecker View Post
I don't see any mention of race in that post. You sure love to use the word "racism". It's more than a.word, but a powerful weapon. Other races are immune to it(I guess zimmerman is a notable exception) but its like kryptonite to whites.
Actually that was the first time I've ever used the word "racism" in any of my posts. Also, I've never stated that Martin being black had anything to do with this series of events. Do your homework.

Your recent statement:

"Their idea of closure and justice will be looted tvs, air jordans and liquor stores, and the entire state of Florida being burnt to the ground."

Totally racist.

Earlier statements by you:

"What will you say when you get your wish and the xray proves the truth? Do I even need to ask what you think of the Duke lacrosse case, the Jena 6 case, and the Tawana Brawley case? I bet the media's heart sunk when they found Zimmerman wasnt the blonde haired blue eyed devil they wanted to crucify.

His 2005 mugshot was whitened as well."

Again YOU bring race into the discussion. In those cases, no potential crime was committed. In this case, the fact is someone was killed and the legal process will determine whether or not it was a crime.

"Lessons learned- when casing houses for burglary, if someone spots you, run away rather than try to kill or significantly injure them. Some people actually do fight back."

Absolutely no proof Martin was doing anything but walking home. Again, because Martin was black, he was obviously up to no good. Totally racist statement.

"Cant wait until he is freed. Arm yourselves.... riots are coming.

Despite that Zimmerman is Hispanic, this Trayvon thing has spawned a wave of black on white violence in Trayvon's name. The media remains silent."

and

"The truth is gonna come out. The blacks aren't gonna like it. Get ready for riots, and a surge in attacks on whites."

Can you give us some examples of the black-on-white violence that can be related to the Trayvon killing? I doubt you would make a similar statement if a black man had killed a white man under similar circumstances. But because a black man was killed, we have to prepare ourselves for riots. Totally racist comments.

Almost everyone of your posts brings up race as a major issue.

The ONLY race-related issues brought up by Martin supporters is that it is possible Zimmerman singled out Martin that night because he was a black man in a hoodie walking in a predominantly non-black neighborhood. I don't disagree with this but I think it is irrelevant to the case.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #157
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

blah
Artist Formally Known As is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #158
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As View Post
Gun laws will only make it harder for people who want to use them for personal use or protection to get them. Criminals do not buy them in a legal manor anyway.
This post is off subject. I'd be more than happy to discuss Second Amendment rights with you, but please start a separate thread if you wish to do so. FWIW, I do not own a gun but support Second Amendment rights unless they take away MY freedom to feel safe.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #159
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
This post is off subject. I'd be more than happy to discuss Second Amendment rights with you, but please start a separate thread if you wish to do so. FWIW, I do not own a gun but support Second Amendment rights unless they take away MY freedom to feel safe.
This was in response to f-shards last comment towards concealed hand guns.. Why don't you tell him to start another thread. I know I did not quote it.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #160
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Own guns to protect yourself from crazy people who own guns, because we insist that the right of any crazy person to own guns should be protected.

Guns don't kill people, crazy people with guns kill people. Or, people with guns protecting themselves from crazy people with guns kill people. Or, sometimes crazy people with guns kill people who don't have any guns.

It's nothing more than mother nature cleaning the gene pool if you ask me.
Gun laws will only make it harder for people who want to use them for personal use or protection to get them. Criminals do not buy them in a legal manor anyway.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #161
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As View Post
This was in response to f-shards last comment towards concealed hand guns.. Why don't you tell him to start another thread. I know I did not quote it.
Sorry for singling you out. I should have commented on it when he brought it up earlier. Gun issues are irrelevant to the discussion IMHO and removes focus from the main issues.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #162
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

New pics show that Zimmerman took a beating and witnesses say Trayvon was on top of George beating him MMA style ground and pound.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #163
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
From Wikipedia:

"Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted and obsessive attention by an individual or group to another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

There is nothing stated here about a "pattern of behavior" or "not a single incident". Incidentally, we have no idea how many other people Zimmerman may have done this to.
The law as written >>> wikipedia.

In addition you couldn't even make any kind of case that what Zimmerman did meets this Wikipedia definition.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #164
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
The law as written >>> wikipedia.

In addition you couldn't even make any kind of case that what Zimmerman did meets this Wikipedia definition.

Anyone can edit wikipedia..... I mean Anyone....
Old 05-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #165
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You don't have any kind of constitutional right to "feel safe". In fact the framers made much ado about how trying to give people safety makes it impossible to give people freedom and they chose freedom, leaving safety as your problem.

The last thing we need is to pay even more attention to people asserting that gun rights (actual constitutional rights) should be dependent on how nervous it makes them that other people have guns.
irishlad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women