Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2022, 09:29 AM   #16
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

With all of the blended families today and lots of family nudity, sharing bathrooms, temptations and opportunities are certainly there!
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 11:03 AM   #17
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG for a sec I thought you where constantly getting hacked by some nasty native germ into your icloud account like me!! Those fuckers do that they sign up to a family acct you did not sign up for& _log_in..?
I don't code but I'm so fyckung tired of apple selling iphones to third part y vendors that think we are in another Country & abusing consumers..
My family is pretty straight laced & narrow except for my nasty perverted deceased Grandfather ya who used to let me siton his lap without panties .
🖕I forgave u & hope God Does
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 11:39 AM   #18
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Venus are you saying both you and your grandfather were without panties when you sat on his lap? It is not clear!
Old 03-13-2022, 06:51 AM   #19
MrTex1959
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I fucked my Sister In Law in the same bed while wifer was sleeping..All 3 of us were sharing a bed. I was in the middle. One night I rolled over and next thing you know I was sliding it in and Pumping away. Before you know it I unloaded inside her. After that she always wanted to fuck me when the wife was out. She was a way better fuck..that was 40 years ago.
MrTex1959 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 07:51 AM   #20
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

I have heard a lot of stories of guys fucking their sisters in law. Why not! With men marrying 2 or 3 or 4 times to younger and younger women, sisters in law are also younger. Wives are not much older then his college age kids. The women are all in great shape, may have implants, wear sexy makeup and clothes and like to flaunt their sexuality sunbathing in the nude in front of other family etc etc. They are also into experimenting by letting their daughters in law fuck them with a strap on or brothers in laws or sons in law grab a hot quickie
Old 03-13-2022, 10:15 AM   #21
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Although it is tempting to go bare, you should try to fuck relatives using a condom particularly if the gal is not married. If she is married, you are covered!
My wives all liked to fuck other men bare and often got pregnant!
Old 03-13-2022, 11:31 AM   #22
trey32
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I wouldn't let you sit in my lap with out panties. How ever I would let you worship and pray at my crotch alter for the forgiveness you seek!! Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
my nasty perverted deceased Grandfather ya who used to let me siton his lap without panties .
��I forgave u & hope God Does
trey32 is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:56 PM   #23
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Grandfathers today are very horny and very virile and have their sights set on their seductive horny young sexy daughters in law who are eager to suck and fuck!
Old 02-09-2024, 09:30 AM   #24
TonyTexan
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

My cousin and I are 2 days apart in age. The summer we turned 15, we both went to stay with our grandparents for a few weeks. We had the upstairs to ourselves and puberty had hit both of us and we were curious. Started off with long late night talks; I asked about periods; one night we drifted off to sleep in the same bed and she saw my morning wood in my briefs and that night she asked about erections and how often i got them - we just kept getting more and more comfortable talking with each other. Led to show me yours and i will show you mine and that led to watching each other masturbate. Two weeks after i turned 15, we gave up our virginity to each other. Our grand parents could not negotiate the stairs to well so we didn't worry too much about being caught. We are just so lucky she didn't get pregnant that summer. We never hooked up again after that. It was like when we left that upstairs space, we left all that happened behind. The first few times when there were family gatherings it was a bit awkward. But the years have taken care of that. We attended each other's weddings. I hope she enjoys the memories of that summer as much as I do.
TonyTexan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 07:07 PM   #25
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Anyone into family fun or have a spouse or girlfriend into it?
I have a client who I blow regularly who tells me his 20 yo son fucks his step mother who is the client’s wife with his permission. He has watched them according to him and watched them shower together.
My first wife had an on going sexual relationship with her brother who was a year younger and who may have gotten her pregnant.
My second wife fucked her first cousin for years before and while we were married.
Whitechocolate, are you Rudy Giuliani?
Clit Eastwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 09:34 PM   #26
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Hey thanks for bumping a 2 year old thread started by someone who doesnt even come here anymore.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 09:43 PM   #27
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Absolutely. And thanks to number two for the political bull shit nonsense. That always has a lot of value.
Rooter is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women