Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Washington DC > Coed Discussions - Washington DC
Coed Discussions - Washington DC Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #1
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Procrastinating

I am sitting with my glass of wine, writing this to myself as much as to anyone. Some of you know me through my posts and will understand where I am coming from, though not the lady I talk about. A few of you have met her and might guess who I am talking about—but please, keep it among those who really know her. I would really prefer no names or guesses.

I know most guys visit this world to fire and forget, and probably never think about a particular lady after their session ends. That is the game, and there is nothing wrong with that. But we are human beings and sometimes—even if we are not looking for it—friendships develop. Short duration ones, casual ones, long lasting ones. Some of the ladies become friends just as people from any other business transaction can become friends.

But even beyond that, there are a few special people who light up the world with their smile. The have a reality about them that transcends an hour. They are open and trusting—more than they should be, but as a gift from the gods to those who treat them well. Not one in a hundred, or one in a thousand, but one in a hundred thousand or more. Men that left this corner of the world a decade before, called her on her birthday. If she is moving half a dozen clients and former clients show up to pack the furniture. Why she chose this business I will never really understand. We have talked about it often, and though she tried to explain it, it transcends my understanding. A woman I would have tried to marry if I were twenty years younger—and I would have been one in a long line who proposed.

She was working to leave the business and move on with her life. She made sacrifices to support people in her family that depended on her—but treated her as trash for how she earned the money to support them. She went back to school to get the knowledge she needed to change careers one last time. I talked with her a week ago and she was happy and upbeat—smiling at the world and it was smiling back. I meant to call her yesterday but I did not. I procrastinated. “I will call her tomorrow.”

Today I received a very different phone call. After many years and several reincarnations, she has left us for good. I was shocked, and admit I cried openly. It will take a long time for me to accept it as real.

The community has lost someone very special. I have lost someone special to me. She will be missed by some here who knew her, and but others who have never heard of this board. What I was going to say to her yesterday I no longer can.

We all have special people in our lives, whether we met them on here or worlds away. Take time to tell them what you need to say while you can. I will go take care of her effects, and some of those she is leaving behind, but with half-hearted enthusiasm and much sorrow.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:40 PM   #2
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Old-T, Hang in there - RIP to your lady friend. You are a "class act" pj
plainjoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women