Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Washington DC > Coed Discussions - Washington DC
Coed Discussions - Washington DC Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2016, 08:03 PM   #1
Chepano
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default Help me understand

I am a 50 year old retied administrative law judge. I have no delusions about this site, or what I want. My contentions are that: Why should I pay for peripheral options that really do not help me as a consumer.
The pay sites like TER, P411, ect in my opinion do not help, and they simply add to the cost of getting what I want.
I have none of these issues with BackPage, because it is what it is. I can and receive treatment like a king from 2 young ladies for $$$, whereas this would be impossible through any of the pay for verification sites, how is that a good deal for me?
You do not have, a magic box , and I do not want to pay more than I have to to get what I want out of a business transaction.
For me money really is not an issue, but over paying is an service, is no longer an option. How can you Justify $400 with attitude plus, as apposed to one hour at $160 without any drama/ attitude???
Chepano is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:51 AM   #2
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

It's like buying a car...Yugo or a Toyota/Chevy or Lexus/Cadillac/BMW - all gets you from point A to B, it's the experience driving from Point A to B. Paying for the verification sites allows us (guys) to ensure that the ladies that we meet are safe and not in the Yugo category. For the ladies, it also puts them at ease knowing that we are verified. This site and ThE otheR board allows us (and ladies) to do research on the ladies - do they provide what we want in a session? Their likes and dis-likes, etc. All part of doing research. Good luck and keep up the good inputs - Stay safe!
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:00 PM   #3
Chepano
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

So let me get this correct pimp...I pay upfront $129 for one year of P411, and $250 up front for TER or $379.00 with nothing to show for it. I then have to pay to travel for a in call, give up all of my personal information, and then pay upwards of $350 for the encounter making me out of pocket $1000.00 and all of my personal information, just on good faith. But if I use Backpage, no verification travel less, pay less and get the same thing. Your BS car analogy does not make any sense, but that is typical. I can and will for the foreseeable future have two good looking girls without verification, treated like a king for one hour, no drama, for $300.00 within 20 mins of my front door, or at a savings of $700.00 or two more trips.I say to you GTFOH with your BS car story. HELL NO I WONT PAY MORE FOR LESS!
Chepano is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:37 PM   #4
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Based on your response and lack of ability to do basic research, I will cease to respond to your future inputs. Good luck.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:45 AM   #5
passionatemichelle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58520
Location: Arizona is Home. My heart is in The Great Northwest, but I'm always Traveling.. NM, UT, N.VA, WY, ND
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chepano View Post
I am a 50 year old retied administrative law judge. I have no delusions about this site, or what I want. My contentions are that: Why should I pay for peripheral options that really do not help me as a consumer.
The pay sites like TER, P411, ect in my opinion do not help, and they simply add to the cost of getting what I want.
I have none of these issues with BackPage, because it is what it is. I can and receive treatment like a king from 2 young ladies for $$$, whereas this would be impossible through any of the pay for verification sites, how is that a good deal for me?
You do not have, a magic box , and I do not want to pay more than I have to to get what I want out of a business transaction.
For me money really is not an issue, but over paying is an service, is no longer an option. How can you Justify $400 with attitude plus, as apposed to one hour at $160 without any drama/ attitude???
You really don't need to pay for ter, to get enough info from the reviews to know the girl is safe, maybe to get all the juicy details but if you're comfortable going off bp with really no info then I would guess the basic details on TER would be enough for you. P411 is a good site for the ladies because we pretty much know when a guy contacts us from there he's safe, and the ok's just add to that. On BP you will find some gems, (I advertise there more than anywhere else because its where I get the most calls) but you will also find the most rip offs there, that's why I always advise guys to read reviews or at least google the number if there's something bad out there most likely you will come across it by googling the number.
passionatemichelle is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #6
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Chepano, I think you've found a comfortable bubble and routine out in Manassas. No need to get hostile with us city folk. If you suddenly had an influx of high end ladies in your neck of the woods, then you might understand the Members Only premiums.

Think of Costco. Yeah, you could go to Walmart and it's probably just as cheap. But Costco offers a lot more advantages even if you had to pay the annual membership fee. And sometimes you want exclusivity, name brand, and quality assurance.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:40 PM   #7
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionatemichelle View Post
You really don't need to pay for ter, to get enough info from the reviews to know the girl is safe, maybe to get all the juicy details but if you're comfortable going off bp with really no info then I would guess the basic details on TER would be enough for you. P411 is a good site for the ladies because we pretty much know when a guy contacts us from there he's safe, and the ok's just add to that. On BP you will find some gems, (I advertise there more than anywhere else because its where I get the most calls) but you will also find the most rip offs there, that's why I always advise guys to read reviews or at least google the number if there's something bad out there most likely you will come across it by googling the number.
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women