Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #16
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

As independent IT contractor, I use my truck to get to sites in Lubbock and West Texas. So, I am not giving up $35 to $70 an hour.
I bet you are like most people, work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
Go buy a bicycle and give up on motorized transport. In other words, forget hobbying. If you can't provide RELIABLE provider references and you can't find a way to get P411 then you just need to give it up and stick with craigslist and backpage.
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 AM   #17
ewm76903
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowden View Post
So let me ask you a question. If you went down to borrow money and the lender called your boss for a work verification you would get fired? That is basically what P411 does. They also don't give any information back to your employeer. They also verfiy that the company you are working for is a legit company. Not a big deal to go through the process. I highly doubt you would get fired for that.
Bowden, to answer your question depends on the circumstance, like all things.

99% of the time, you're statement is correct.

However, I find myself in that 1% "other" category. In the situation you described, this is what occurs for me:
1. I give the only number valid to to the bank. That number is the cell phone of my "supervisor". Even if I gave the 800 number we do have, then system rolls it to his cell phone.
2. My "supervisor" is one step removed from the owner, and he really just maps out what needs to occur. I am free to do what is needed. Not to "toot my own horn", but yeah, I am that important.
3. When the bank calls the supervisor, and immediate check with either myself or the internet occurs. This is due to very understandable human curiosity, and the desire not to loose talent. For my underlings, I do the same dang thing.

So in the instance of P411, lots of questions will arise.

This is my situation. If there was a way for p411 to verify the company was legit w/o using my name, but still finding me there, I would take it immediately.

As for now, I started this to get advise and to see the options.

This does bring up an interesting point, how would p411 verify a business owner? I mean one like an independent contractor who is a one person operation, like Tex9401?
ewm76903 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #18
ewm76903
Registered Member

If that would be acceptable from the point of P411, then I will do that.

I would even pay above the price, to get setup.

I will check that out.

However, I hope that this thread may help others as far as trying to gather information, which is what this whole board is about.

Thank you all for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybax View Post

My friend, if you are "that important" take the call yourself, give p411 your direct number and not your supervisor.

When I started with p411 a couple of years ago I was introduced to it by "Sweet Infiniti" (the provider on here in the Dallas area). The first time I met her I was telling her that I didn't have p411 and she asked for my email address and sent me a free 6 month preview and because she personally was sending it to me I didn't have to go through any application process, I was immediately "okayed".
Old 01-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #19
ewm76903
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybax View Post
You could find a newbie friendly gal such as Sweet Infiniti in the Dallas Area to get reacquainted with...
Unfortunately, that is a 4hr trip for me. And scheduling is a pain. Like any dedicated worker, I am 24/7 with the phone.

But I will see if p411 will do the other thingy.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #20
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewm76903 View Post
Unfortunately, that is a 4hr trip for me. And scheduling is a pain. Like any dedicated worker, I am 24/7 with the phone.

But I will see if p411 will do the other thingy.
Good luck with it sir!
johnnybax is offline   Quote