Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2017, 11:48 PM   #106
gt27
Valued Poster

I'm not going to read through all these pages of dribble to confirm what I already suspect is true: the US is divided. Pretty straightforward, right?

But, here is my take. Forewarning, I am an independent liberal who did not vote for Trump or Clinton. I'll shoot down the lame "voting for a third party is throwing your vote away" with a reference to free speech. Anyways, that is such a naive argument to begin with, but I digress.

Trump is a terrible politician and he exhibits this on a daily basis. He is unstable, slow witted and ill-tempered. He won because he is clever as he saw an opening and ran with it. Americans are pissed at the government and have been for the last 15 or so years. Needless wars, wealth gaps and bailouts pissed just about everyone off and Trump saw this. He was the outsider, etc. and people fell for it.

While I would love to say I want him impeached, this guy is so terrible that he cannot get things threw. Hell, he had his Executive Orders fail like a N. Korean missile. But, behind the stupid orange man with terrible hair, terrible views on most everything and even worse grammar, his ineffectiveness is endearing to me because he can't lead. It's like a 4 year stalemate. Replace him and you get Pence who can pass legislation through. It's odd to me that Democrats are screaming impeach and Republicans don't want it.

Just my .02
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:39 AM   #107
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
I'm not going to read through all these pages of dribble to confirm what I already suspect is true: the US is divided. Pretty straightforward, right?

But, here is my take. Forewarning, I am an independent liberal who did not vote for Trump or Clinton. I'll shoot down the lame "voting for a third party is throwing your vote away" with a reference to free speech. Anyways, that is such a naive argument to begin with, but I digress.

Trump is a terrible politician and he exhibits this on a daily basis. He is unstable, slow witted and ill-tempered. He won because he is clever as he saw an opening and ran with it. Americans are pissed at the government and have been for the last 15 or so years. Needless wars, wealth gaps and bailouts pissed just about everyone off and Trump saw this. He was the outsider, etc. and people fell for it.

While I would love to say I want him impeached, this guy is so terrible that he cannot get things threw. Hell, he had his Executive Orders fail like a N. Korean missile. But, behind the stupid orange man with terrible hair, terrible views on most everything and even worse grammar, his ineffectiveness is endearing to me because he can't lead. It's like a 4 year stalemate. Replace him and you get Pence who can pass legislation through. It's odd to me that Democrats are screaming impeach and Republicans don't want it.

Just my .02

There won't be an impeachment. Hurts their party. To your last point though, I think you are looking at it wrong. I think if they go for replacing him, it won't be Pence. Paul Ryan is Frank Underwooding this whole thing. And he will end up being the replacement. That guy. Knew he was doing all these for some reason.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #108
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
There won't be an impeachment. Hurts their party. To your last point though, I think you are looking at it wrong. I think if they go for replacing him, it won't be Pence. Paul Ryan is Frank Underwooding this whole thing. And he will end up being the replacement. That guy. Knew he was doing all these for some reason.
This isn't Vietnam, there are rules. The Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act would state that Pence becomes president.

I love House of Cards, but I do not think a Frank Underwood situation can happen (maybe wishful thinking).
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:51 PM   #109
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Trump is a terrible politician and he exhibits this on a daily basis. He is unstable, slow witted and ill-tempered. He won because he is clever as he saw an opening and ran with it.
So Trump is a terrible politician but was able to win the presidency against a bunch of lifelong politicians? And Trump is both slow-witted and clever?

clever: quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas; intelligent.

slow-witted: slow to understand, think, or learn; stupid

You should probably pick your words more wisely.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 02:09 PM   #110
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
So Trump is a terrible politician but was able to win the presidency against a bunch of lifelong politicians? And Trump is both slow-witted and clever?

clever: quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas; intelligent.

slow-witted: slow to understand, think, or learn; stupid

You should probably pick your words more wisely.
You should learn semantics.

Clever: Superficially skillful(on the surface only). http://www.dictionary.com/browse/clever?s=t There's a link for ya' check out #2, one might say context is everything and critical reading is not your stronghold in life. You could even say that he was "original" which is another use of the word clever, but Hitler/Mussolini had similar nationalistic overtones in their calls to the masses.

You do know words have more than one meaning. I meant he was clever, or skin deep skilled, in perceiving the frustration of the nation and taking those frustrations to his campaign. He fed off the failures of US society and claimed he alone could resolve these issues while no one else could. He is slow witted: slow to understand or learn,https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slow-witted
in that he never thought a court could look beyond the text of a proposed piece of legislation or executive order despite the court doing so in the past when race/gender discrimination is at hand. Yet that is what he did, he talked about banning all muslims and about mexicans being "bad hombres". He thought that a stroke of the pen would erase his racist rhetoric, yet again he shows his slow witted approach to politics.

He is a bad politician because he cannot pass legislation despite his party having control in the house, senate and POTUS. He is a good salesman because he, apparently, won your vote. Let's see how many representatives in Washington have his back once they see that Trump is truly a liability and not an asset.

Still, I for one would like to see him in office because he is utterly ineffective.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #111
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
You should learn semantics.

Clever: Superficially skillful(on the surface only). http://www.dictionary.com/browse/clever?s=t There's a link for ya' check out #2, one might say context is everything and critical reading is not your stronghold in life. You could even say that he was "original" which is another use of the word clever, but Hitler/Mussolini had similar nationalistic overtones in their calls to the masses.

You do know words have more than one meaning. I meant he was clever, or skin deep skilled, in perceiving the frustration of the nation and taking those frustrations to his campaign. He fed off the failures of US society and claimed he alone could resolve these issues while no one else could. He is slow witted: slow to understand or learn,https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slow-witted
in that he never thought a court could look beyond the text of a proposed piece of legislation or executive order despite the court doing so in the past when race/gender discrimination is at hand. Yet that is what he did, he talked about banning all muslims and about mexicans being "bad hombres". He thought that a stroke of the pen would erase his racist rhetoric, yet again he shows his slow witted approach to politics.

He is a bad politician because he cannot pass legislation despite his party having control in the house, senate and POTUS. He is a good salesman because he, apparently, won your vote. Let's see how many representatives in Washington have his back once they see that Trump is truly a liability and not an asset.

Still, I for one would like to see him in office because he is utterly ineffective.
I don't think saying that he was clever in "perceiving the frustration of the nation and taking those frustrations to his campaign" helps your argument that he's slow-witted. And the Hitler is Trump meme is out of fashion now, please keep up.

Also, Muslims and Mexicans are not races, one's a religion and the other is a nationality. So wanting to ban illegal immmigration and Muslims from a few countries is not racist. Either you know that and you're being dishonest, or you don't know that in which case critical thinking isn't you're strong suit.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:27 PM   #112
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
This isn't Vietnam, there are rules. The Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act would state that Pence becomes president.

I love House of Cards, but I do not think a Frank Underwood situation can happen (maybe wishful thinking).
I guess I needed to go into extreme detail to show that I know what every person knows, that the VP is next in line. Although even if I was unaware, the fact that Pence is vice PRESIDENT, I could assume that he would be the next guy up. The point was that who's after the VP? Therefore I was insinuating that Pence wouldn't take the position, thus Ryan would become POTUS. Thanks though for trying to knock down the scenario with basic knowledge while you try to sound smarter than others.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #113
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

All this chicken counting.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 06:27 PM   #114
Observing
Valued Poster

Default "100%" Yes PLEASE!

Reporter:
"Would you be willing to speak under oath and give your version of -- ,"
Trump interrupts:
"100%..."

My Lawyers Got Trump to Admit 30 Lies Under Oath
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...imothy-o-brien

"That deposition — 170 transcribed pages — offers extraordinary insights into Trump’s relationship with the truth. Trump’s falsehoods were unstrategic — needless, highly specific, easy to disprove."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.9ed54a314ed3
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #115
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Says the guy who's response to anything is: "you're a LIBTARD!" (so lame)

Your post is a classic crybaby response. You only talk about insults and labels because you are getting your ass kicked. You throw out the first insult (usually 'libtard' ad nauseam) and then cry foul when others take you down.

So grow a set of balls, you weak fuck.
Hahaha... shooting blanks again, crunchyass? Go ahead and insult away - I'll never "cry foul". I said insults are ALL YOU HAVE. My insults are interspersed between layers of substance. Yours cover up for a LACK of substance. Instead of trying to rebut my observation that you are stuck in a glum zero-sum world, you falsely label me as a blind Trump follower. Instead of addressing why liberals cannot shed their self-defeating contempt for the middle class, you unleash a stream of insults and laughably proclaim to have kicked my ass. Insecure much?

Either you're too afraid or too stupid to engage on substance. Chances are you don't understand the meaning of the term zero-sum, even though it implicitly infuses all your comments. And you're way too cowardly to contemplate the roots of your pathological need to hate anyone with a different opinion than your own. Haters gonna hate!

Evidently I have succeeded in pushing all the right buttons and exposing the shallowness and intellectual vacuity of the libtards who hang out in this forum!

So keep up the insults, crunchyass! Keep dropping your pigeon poop! It's all you have!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #116
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Crybaby Liar Scumbag.

Old 06-13-2017, 06:48 AM   #117
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

They keep hating but their taking notes.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 07:07 AM   #118
Observing
Valued Poster

Default More Perjury Today?

KKKiebler Elf will in the hot seat today.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:04 AM   #119
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is one of the bigger issues , and that is most Americans are saying that they CAN'T imagine 3 and half more yrs of this guy as president.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 09:25 AM   #120
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
KKKiebler Elf will in the hot seat today.
Not nearly as hot as it will be for Loretta Lynch...

http://circa.com/politics/comey-priv...torney-general

By all means, keep up the investigations. The longer they go on, the more dirty little secrets come out in the open. Seems the Russians were not alone in trying to influence the 2016 election. They had help from the dimbulbocrats!

Obstruction? Sure looks like it.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women