Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
Maxxi Roxx
"THE WISE CHOICE"

User ID: 1295
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Back in the old ASPD days the only way a provider could obtain the BCD info in her review legally (without either hobbyist or provider getting into any trouble) was.....

If the reviewer/client emailed her a copy before he posted it the review forum.

I am not sure if that is how it works on this site, I plea the 5th
!

Have A Great Weekend!
Maxxi Roxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #17
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx View Post
Back in the old ASPD days the only way a provider could obtain the BCD info in her review legally (without either hobbyist or provider getting into any trouble) was.....

If the reviewer/client emailed her a copy before he posted it the review forum.

I am not sure if that is how it works on this site, I plea the 5th
!

Have A Great Weekend!
Aha! Thank you Maxxi Roxx! I had it in my head this was the way to do it but could nit figure out how that got in my head. It was from ASPD days Thank you dear for solving that open loop in my mind (there are many more if you want some more fun..

I have no fear of sending a pre-posted review to a lady to make sure she is "ok" with it. Over time I find I capture more and more details and some of that is truly private between two adults kid if stuff so I think it is good to communicate a bit if you are enjoying each other that way.

Maybe a compromise "system" would be some way for the provide to click off 1 to 5 stars as a way of giving feedback on the review?

I still think if it is a fake review - then current reporting process is likely the best bet because it needs to be dealt with.

Having met some really cool people in this "hobby" , it seems we can put our creative juices to work on "taking it to the next level" for those that are willing to make the effort....
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You people are setting the hookers up for failure...

Anyone can send anyone else ROS/Private tag/Private forum info that they created/posted. You have control of any of your own content. HOWEVER, as soon as the receiving person posts, comments, paraphrases, or hints at any of that info on the board, they get banned...

So yes, a reviewer can send the hooker a copy of his review...but as soon as the hooker tries "damage control" (the title of this thread) by posting that they don't agree with the review, she gets banned...

Ask Blowpop how he got a hooker banned doing this...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #19
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Not sure what happen in the Blowpop reference but I can see that in some cases it may not be good to let a lady read the review you just wrote. If it is a factual review (mine never are!).

Guess that is a good question. If the review write shares with the person he reviews , then in turn she shares that info publicly (ie: posts it) - is she in violation of a rule by making private info public?

If so. then I se how it could be giving someone a bucket of gasoline and a zippo to play with...
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #20
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

All of this discussion is interesting... but if you look at the real world, then there are some basic conclusions one can gather. First, if a hobbyist shares a review with a provider that he has written about her, chances are it is a good review and nothing will come of it.

If the session was not good and the review is negative, then I doubt most hobbyists will send it to a provider prior to posting.

Most providers are not going to post anything about how great a review is! Most posts by a provider about a review is because the review was bad!! However, unless the guy wrote negative details in the public portion of the review, the provider is never going to know until another hobbyist tells her!

Exceptions? Sure...

But this is not rocket science!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
Guess that is a good question. If the review write shares with the person he reviews , then in turn she shares that info publicly (ie: posts it) - is she in violation of a rule by making private info public?

If so. then I se how it could be giving someone a bucket of gasoline and a zippo to play with...
Y'all English much? That's exactly what I just said...yes...she's in violation at that point...and she gets banned...
Old 11-05-2013, 06:39 AM   #22
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Lea hit the nail on the head, and Wakeup has it right, although he thinks I'm a "fucking idiot" for not prohibiting the sharing of details of one's own reviews.....and he's certainly entitled to that opinion.

I cannot imagine any scenario which makes sense for the author of a bad review to provide a written copy of said bad review to the provider who is the subject of that bad review.

In the case of a good review, there are no rules against it, but I certainly do NOT encourage any of our members to be printing out those (or copy and paste) and forking it over to the girl you reviewed. Can't ya just tell her you wrote a good review? She wants details? Fine, then tell her you said the scheduling was handled professionally, incall was fine, she looked great and y'all had a good time.

IMO it's stupid to give her any more than that, period. There's a reason we say this stuff's for the guy's eyes only.

So....why don't I just make a rule specifically against it? Because I'm not a "rule and rule enforcement" kind of guy. Simple as that. You make your own decisions regarding the content you write, and I think there's enough sage advice from the vetetan members of this board and the hobby in general to illustrate quite clearly the benefits of sticking with the proven formula and keeping this shit private like it's supposed to be versus whatever incentive you may think there is in printing this shit off and handing it to a provider.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. C View Post
...Wakeup has it right, although he thinks I'm a dumbass for not prohibiting the sharing of details of one's own reviews.....and he's certainly entitled to that opinion.
Just not in public...or else I get pointed...and I believe the exact term was "fucking idiot."

Those points expire in two days, by the way, but I'm sure he'll give me more to replace them...
Old 11-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #24
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I believe the exact term was "fucking idiot."
Corrected.
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #25
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

How time flies.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #26
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I cannot imagine any scenario which makes sense for the author of a bad review to provide a written copy of said bad review to the provider who is the subject of that bad review.
Who doesn't appreciate constructive criticism?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #27
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
It's all about customer service. Good service rarely results in complaints.

St. C
Agree Completely!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:48 PM   #28
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8
Smile

So you mean some of these women didn't have 5 big "O's" and the reviwer's "Mighty Dick of Death" was more like a pocket knife?

LMMFAO.

The girls with class do not rebut bad reviews or even fake reviews. 15 yes and 12 no review will tell the story.

The only time I can really appreciate a rebuttal is when the woman informs the community that the reviewer shorted or stiffed her on the donation.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women