Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2023, 06:23 PM   #1
baxter49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default How to find providers who offer prostrate massages ?

In my experience many of the better providers offer a prostrate massage but few if any advertise doing so. Any advice on how to find the ladies who offer this wonderful experience ?
baxter49 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:17 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

check reviews or ask some of the kinkuliee gals here

I do!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 12:47 AM   #3
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter49 View Post
In my experience many of the better providers offer a prostrate massage but few if any advertise doing so. Any advice on how to find the ladies who offer this wonderful experience ?

You want a lady to give you a massage while you're lying down or while she's lying down? I'm confused.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 02:10 AM   #4
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/amph...095025607.html

This is what happens if you want to do gay stuff an be woman like.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 07:46 AM   #5
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Dallas Rain is spot on. ECCIE searches into different types of Encounters, threads or posts in your area might help. But what you probably really need is Premium Access, so you can read the ROS of reviews, which has the juicy details about actual sessions. Should all of that not produce any favorable results in your area, Google search your cities with "prostate massage" (if you haven't) or retrace all the above by expanding your search into bigger cities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/amph...095025607.html

This is what happens if you want to do gay stuff an be woman like.
How in the world does your brain go from a prostate massage discussion to breast cancer in men? Plus that article you cited states nothing about him being gay.

Only about 1 in 833 men will get male breast cancer, and that has nothing to do with their sexual preference.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/types/...tatistics.html

Now can you please stay on-topic for the OP?
dfwtsfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 09:11 AM   #6
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

If you're looking for a PROSTRATE massage that's easy, it means laying face down. A PROSTATE massage is entirely different.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 09:49 AM   #7
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtsfan View Post
Dallas Rain is spot on. ECCIE searches into different types of Encounters, threads or posts in your area might help. But what you probably really need is Premium Access, so you can read the ROS of reviews, which has the juicy details about actual sessions. Should all of that not produce any favorable results in your area, Google search your cities with "prostate massage" (if you haven't) or retrace all the above by expanding your search into bigger cities

How in the world does your brain go from a prostate massage discussion to breast cancer in men? Plus that article you cited states nothing about him being gay.

Only about 1 in 833 men will get male breast cancer, and that has nothing to do with their sexual preference.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/types/...tatistics.html

Now can you please stay on-topic for the OP?
Prostate cancer is common and unless it use correctly dailly you will get cancer.. sorry poor article.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 10:51 AM   #8
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sometimes I try this crazy method to find them...ask 🤷♂️
jonboy52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 01:23 PM   #9
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Oh snap, I figured he probably tried that, but you're right and maybe he hasn't.

I would think it's fair to assume that not every female provider is into prostate massage, butt what kind of odds are we talking about, 1 out of 10, 20, 30 or higher? He might need to cast a big net if that's allowed, because reaching out to them one provider at a time might take awhile, right?

So I guess he could create a list of some ECCIE targets based on what appeals to him, categorize and prioritize them, also make a note of how often they log-in or post (so he knows when to cross them off his list if they don't respond). Then create a standard PM that asks or outlines exactly what he wants and start sending them, but only if that's allowed on ECCIE.

He might be able to double down and have even better luck, if he still has P-411 and those 30+ OK's. I'd definitely mention those OK's, that way none are overly hesitant about seeing him, especially since he doesn't currently have PA and he's only posted one review.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2690293

Can he also message them through P-411 about prostate massage or is that not allowed? Sorry but I don't know what the messaging rules are for members on both sites about seeking specific menu items, and that's probably because I have zero interest in female providers.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:54 PM   #10
Room Service
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Look under her fingernails. Lol
Room Service is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 04:54 PM   #11
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or just look through their menus from their bio's or site. You can even try looking through their photo galleries. I myself like taking pictures of my toys just to show off my vast collection of dildos, their various sizes, plugs, vibrators, whips, paddles, beads, spreader bars, ropes, handcuffs, Rush, my hismith fuck machines, pussy pumps, clit pumps, nipple clamps, mouth spreaders, harnesses, prostate massagers, my motor bunny buck machine etc.
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 09:01 AM   #12
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Asked a provider in Hawaii for some prostate play, damn that went so wrong, she freaked and started with thats digusting I tired to say ok lets move on, but she just wouldn't let iy go, during missionary she kept asking how I could ask her that. needless to say I had to work hard to finish with her
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 04:41 PM   #13
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Wow, that had to be awkward as hell. As soon as I read that, I had a slightly different RL scenario play out in my mind, of practically all RL women saying to every guy, "You're supposed to be constantly begging, pleading and relentlessly hounding me, to get in my ass, not the other way around, wtf is wrong with you?" And her never letting that go, lol.

The first wonderfully deviant female/provider, that gives a guy his first prostate nut and does it perfectly, I think there's a good chance she's ruined him for all the non-deviants. After a guy has experienced that, why would he want to always settle for less intense nuts?
Old 06-17-2023, 11:56 AM   #14
Pauli_Fazolis
BANNED

I like prostate massages
Pauli_Fazolis is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 06:11 AM   #15
Italianstallion6007
Registered Member

Just pop a prostate massager in your squitter valve before you have sex. Feels great and produces a hard orgasm.
Italianstallion6007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women