Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2012, 02:51 AM   #31
Sugar Bare!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 138195
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Time waisted!

For now on though, I ahve decided that I am going to post that if an appt is not made within 5min/ 5 txts that it will be an aqdditional $20! Lol! Hope that wardes off some of the time waisters! (WOT) = waist of time!! hehehe!
Sugar Bare! is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #32
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Good luck with that policy, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #33
Tantalizing Tia
Account Disabled

User ID: 23333
Default BP and it's users... both hobbyist and provider

This is a subject near and dear to me. Advertising & the Client you attract.

I am asked all the time about advertising on BP......I think all venues of advertising have their draw backs...

EROS cost quiet a bit (although in Houston it is the same as BP almost these days) but I get excellent quality clients, you get true customer service and your ad is first class.

P411 is great for for both provider & hobbyist but the ads are small and the site is boring looking, but the price is right for providers and OKs make quick work of verification.

Datecheck is hard to navigate, busy/chaotic and not used in many parts of the country. But there is a high level of warm & fuzzy about the clients

ECCIE can be hard to navigate for beginners, it is not so under the radar (like ASPD was) and it can feel of a men's locker room on occasion because it was designed for the Hobbyist. It's important on ECCIE to pay attention to both the Hobbyist and the Provider status too.

AND FINALLY BP
......I think someone pointed out something that is very true. BP is used by hobbyist who are lazy...

but BP is also used by newbies and BP is used by the seasoned hobbyist who does do his homework but goes looking for new providers,traveling providers and sometime just curiosity.BP is in every city which makes it easy for the traveling hobbyist.

In any case I have found this little device works best to weed out any time wasters, keep me safe and LE for the most part on BP. My Contact Form ( but the most important thing is to use the info you get and verify it)

Yes I advertise on BP. In Houston it is almost a given that you must. I also have found some of my most loyal clients from there. I also find in addition to the form, it's important how you word your ads, it truly makes a difference. I know in my case because I have used BP for so many years and I am grandfathered in on the ability to write more than 500 characters.( Hell I write a book practically). I attract a more suitable clientele.
But even still I occasionally get the "Hey Baby" , "what Do I get for my money" and the "what do you charge" calls. Because some men just don't, can't or won't read and call anyway.

But all and all I am polite and send to my website and the "Contact Form"

I always explain ... If they answer these questions ( or at least most of them) then I have something to work with. Otherwise I politely decline by explaining I am inviting them into my life however brief it is and there has to be a level of trust otherwise they can go with the Drive thru versions of companionship and take their chances.

Every question on that form has a purpose and even if they don't have all the answers I can generally get enough info to get a warm and fuzzy about them. It always come back to the form... I also use that form for marketing . I let clients know my specials,contact regulars when I am slow, etc...

Finally I explain that if they don't wish to give me most of the info on the form then I will need and ECCIE premium access handle, a P411, a Datecheck or Room Service handle.

If they say they are on any of those sites then I require they write me thru that site
( just to make sure they actually have access to that site)

Yes this may sound like alot of work for the provider but I have found that BP is used by the lazy provider too. They only want the hobbyist to make it easy...give me ref and half don't even call the ref. I find for this business to be a joy to work in and profitable it takes due diligence on both parts.

In my other business I teach providers how to attract the right client and what to do after you have. I teach them varied methods of screening, marketing and how to treat this business AS A BUSINESS... I have discovered the hobbyist that has to do a few things to see you is the one more likely to show up...PLAIN & SIMPLE

Lastly as for BP what I hate about advertising on BP most is how BP treats us providers. In Houston we pay the same as EROS and end up every 15 seconds in a pile of sponsor ads on the bottom of the page. There is no one to talk to as for as customer service is concerned and they keep limiting what we can do and it ads to putting our safety at risk. I wish the hobbyist didn't go there but they do so we advertise there.

I have discovered that most seasoned hobbyist look for us in a couple places to make sure we are legit, they like to see we have a website (helps them to know we are serious) and if they are new to the hobby I feel compelled to educate them as well.

Ladies it is our job to train the hobbyist as to what WE must have in order for them to see us. I know in some areas of the country hobbyist are so well versed at what they are expected to have that they don't even dial the phone unless they have all they info expected. In other areas ( LIKE HOUSTON) there are too many who don't treat this like a business, to many revolving door providers who don't expect anything to get to see them and too many worried they are not going to make enough money so they cave.

It isn't always an easy task to stand your ground. But If the hobbyist isn't comfy with what I need then they can move on.

Remember:
all business before they grace your door so it can be all play after they have.
Tantalizing Tia is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #34
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

BP, Eros, you get the same amount of disrespectful time wasters from anywhere.

Don't publish your phone number anywhere!
Maintain a simple clean straight forward website.
Be patient with newbies but don't incriminate yourself.
Never Discuss Services or rates (It's on your website and that's it) If they can't go and look at it good luck to them.

In some areas, BP is indispensable. Sad but true. You just have to learn to weed out the time wasters immediately and you'll pick it up pretty quickly. There is no such thing as entrapment laws, they can do anything they want including going through with the act and it's just your word against there's. There's no such thing as an LE check either unless you just want "public nudity and exposing yourself" added to your prosti charges. Once you darken the door, you've got intent so it's too late at that point.

Screen with VerifyHim.com

Some of the newbies are the best clients because they aren't jaded yet and you can train them.
Good Luck and Stay Safe

Oh yes crack open a dictionary or google it and learn how to spell before you post an ad.
FK is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #35
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you can use bp you just have to be careful. but the whole thing with guys playing games on there irritates me, Some guys think i'm tgtbt when they saw my pics.. they dont think i'm real... WTF i have reviews everyhwere you can think. " i have had some clients get to me and say oh i thought you were going to do bait and switch on me or they get to my incall and feel bad that they are going to try and rip me off, e.g a client off of bp called he was verified, everything seemed ok.

He agreed to hh rate posted on my site. He arrives and has 40.00 less of my hh fee and said it was because so many girls play games on bp he didn't want to bring everything he booked for because of this... I made him leave, I have too many recent reviews to have guys to still think i'm tgtbt.. this is for BP guys.. I use it but i'm careful it's hard for a well known upper class provider to make a decent living off of this site due to the 40.00 special girls.. guys on BP think that 150 for hh is wayyyyy too much. WTF?!. that's my damn special.

So now I have Eros it pulls a totally different client base. i'll use BP for BDSM if I have to however, it's a last resort type deal or either when i'm offering a new venue to my performer platform. Other than that... BP is okay, my phone will ring 100xs a day only one or two appointments will be taken because they don't follow the rules 91% don't want to be verified.
Bp is good for pre booking when going into a new city but i would take it down when i got to town and just finish reminders on eccie, or it's safe to do a visiting ad on p411 and date-check allows you to have a calender for booking....
I think guys are guys but guys on BP are looking for 40.00 specials.. and have no hobby etiquette what so ever.... i'm on the fence.. it's good for a quick deal but other than that i'm not fond of BP at the moment.. too many try to take advantage.
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:05 AM   #36
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I like the hunt so I use BP when ever I get the feel for hunting.
I get a kick out of it.
I see pictures of a hot little spinner and do a little research
Ask around a bit and see if anyone has seen her.
Then I make the call and talk very polite and ask a few questions.

I will ask what the rates are, I dont mention anything else. They will answer with rates.
I will ask if I was a boyfriend would they kiss me, they say yes or no.
Most get what I am asking and some dont.
I wont see someone that doesnt kiss.
Some say depends which I understand and never had them say no once I got in the room.
Some were duds and others were amazing.

I dont mention this site and i will post a review after to either alert of someone faking a pic or tell them that this girl is amazing.

I have never seen an ECCIE girl except one and that was for a drink at a bar.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #37
Jenny Eve
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115132
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky View Post
your right...get as much info you need until you feel
ok about seeing someone.
i never post on bp... its always a suprize there

be careful mamas
Amen... BP is to risky and time consuming for me.
Jenny Eve is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women