Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default More Mike Flynn...How will IB spin it?

Flynn-backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis may have broken laws, say whistleblowers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/flynn-backed-plan-transfer-nuclear-tech-saudis-may-have-broken-n973021

Whistleblowers from within President Donald Trump's National Security Council have told a congressional committee that efforts by former national security adviser Michael Flynn to transfer sensitive nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia may have violated the law, and investigators fear Trump is still considering it, according to a new report obtained by NBC News.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:23 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Flynn-backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis may have broken laws, say whistleblowers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/flynn-backed-plan-transfer-nuclear-tech-saudis-may-have-broken-n973021

Whistleblowers from within President Donald Trump's National Security Council have told a congressional committee that efforts by former national security adviser Michael Flynn to transfer sensitive nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia may have violated the law, and investigators fear Trump is still considering it, according to a new report obtained by NBC News.
Come back when you have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:52 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Come back when you have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
Haha...from the president of the fanclub of the Anonymous poisonous tree

Saudi Arabia citizens are responsible for the 9/11 attack and you , Trump and your best buddy Flynn can't wait to get them on the road to nukes!

One of the biggest companies to profit here in the US just so happens to have signed a 99 year lease with the Presidents son in law. Hmmmmmmm
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:31 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haha...from the president of the fanclub of the Anonymous poisonous tree

Saudi Arabia citizens are responsible for the 9/11 attack and you , Trump and your best buddy Flynn can't wait to get them on the road to nukes!

One of the biggest companies to profit here in the US just so happens to have signed a 99 year lease with the Presidents son in law. Hmmmmmmm
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:57 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Day 5.

How many times will you repost THAT post, IBH?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:58 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Day 5.

How many times will you repost THAT post, IBH?
How many times are you going to post off topic?
Old 02-19-2019, 01:48 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

is that all u got? this didn't even happen and it's some major issue?

fyi - defenders of the liberal way, nowhere in that article does it state any required reviews would have been intentionally left out if this deal would have moved forward.

naturally the author tries to make that very case, that this would have been some secret under the table deal. well if so then why did these agencies even know about it?

on the other side, why shouldn't we help Saudi Arabia with non-weapons based nuclear tech?

Obama says we can trust the Iranians right??

so why not trust the Saudis too?

BAHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

on the other side, why shouldn't we help Saudi Arabia with non-weapons based nuclear tech?

Obama says we can trust the Iranians right??

so why not trust the Saudis too?

BAHHAAA
We can't trust either...that is why we need inspections.

You're kinda slow aren't you.

In October, Republican Senators Marco Rubio, Todd Young, Cory Gardner, Rand Paul, and Dean Heller sent a letter to Trump urging him to "suspend talks related to a potential civil nuclear cooperation agreement between the United States and Saudi Arabia" due to "serious concerns about the transparency, accountability, and judgment of current decisionmakers in Saudi Arabia."
They said they were concerned that "the Saudi Government has refused, for many years, to consider any agreement that includes so-called 'Gold Standard' requirements against pursuing technologies to enrich uranium and reprocess plutonium-laden spent nuclear fuel."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:04 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
Gotta start somewhere IB , this ain't a bad place to start. No wonder the Judge Sullivan said wtf he said about Flynn.

According to whistleblowers, the National Security Council's ethics lawyer determined that Flynn's involvement could violate the criminal conflict of interest statute, the report says. As a result, NSC legal adviser John Eisenberg instructed NSC staff to cease all work on the plan.

The report raises further questions about Flynn, who is awaiting sentencing as he cooperates with Mueller. It says Flynn failed to report in his security clearance renewal application a trip he took to Saudi Arabia in June 2015 on behalf of IP3 and its predecessor company. Although he reported a separate trip to Saudi Arabia in October 2015, Flynn omitted key details, the report says, including the identity of the client that financed the trip.

Flynn claimed he spoke at a conference during the trip, but none of his three speakers' bureaus had any involvement with the trip or knew of any conference there, the report says. Flynn told investigators that he stayed at the King Khaled International Hotel, but a U.S. consulate official could not identify any such hotel in Saudi Arabia, the report says.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:06 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gotta start somewhere IB , this ain't a bad place to start. No wonder the Judge Sullivan said wtf he said about Flynn.

According to whistleblowers, the National Security Council's ethics lawyer determined that Flynn's involvement could violate the criminal conflict of interest statute, the report says. As a result, NSC legal adviser John Eisenberg instructed NSC staff to cease all work on the plan.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Shhhh. Let him have some fun.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:20 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

"Further investigation is needed to determine whether the actions being pursued by the Trump administration are in the national security interests of the United States, or, rather, serve those who stand to gain financially as a result of this potential change to U.S. Foreign policy," states the report.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-sau...160000118.html
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:22 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default IB can lube his finger and you could have a blast.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Shhhh. Let him have some fun.

Coup talk...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:25 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Coup talk...
Smollett had more proof that he was mugged than these anonymous sources have that Flynn did something wrong.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:32 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Smollett had more proof that he was mugged than these anonymous sources have that Flynn did something wrong.
Flynn got fired for lying before he could sell out the country.

The real story is the mix of ex military pushing this hair brain idea.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women