Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2017, 10:07 AM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Dense should be your eccie handle.
Pecker should be yours!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:09 AM   #92
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Electing sexual predators is you idea of winning, not mine.
Hick. So did you only vote for Bill Clinton once?
Old 12-09-2017, 10:35 AM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Roy Moore, if elected will be thrown out of the Senate. Replaced by another Republican , one not so toxic.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:05 PM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Pecker should be yours!

Post the word "Pecker" and look who shows up like "clockwork"!

Just in time for "lunch"!

Sorry, WTF, ....... I was referring to his beak!

But I realize your mindset. Goes with your picture selections.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:13 PM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Post the word "Pecker" and look who shows up like "clockwork"!

Just in time for "lunch"!

Sorry, WTF, ....... I was referring to his beak!

But I realize your mindset. Goes with your picture selections.
What are the odds you were talking about his beak?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:25 PM   #96
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Go home, Speedo. They need your ignorance in your "homeland"!

You are embarrassing the State of Texas...claiming to be a Texan.

Before you do, please wear your thong over to Nau's Drug so AssUp can learn how to take one off before you leave town.
Another fantastic post by our lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly. Nah, I think I'll stay around for awhile for the sole purpose of humiliating you time after time.

You better learn to live with us "carpetbaggers" because we are quickly becoming the majority in this state and home-grown Texas bigots like you are becoming more and more scarce. Thankfully.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:33 PM   #97
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pecker should be yours!

I already got my laugh for the day from you, quit trying so hard.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 PM   #98
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You better learn to live with us "carpetbaggers" because we are quickly becoming the majority in this state and home-grown Texas bigots like you are becoming more and more scarce. Thankfully.
I've tolerated them for years ... and departing from Austin was a breath of fresh air ... as you all started crapping up that place.

The more you all invaded the Austin area the more the women turned lesbian out of frustration for not being able to get fucked right. You fit in now, I guess.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:43 PM   #99
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Pecker ... laugh some more.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #100
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pecker ... laugh some more.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:55 PM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

While the parrot squawks .....

Quote:
Polling data in the latest Gravis poll indicated the sexual misconduct allegations made against Moore have perhaps not had the impact that might be expected. Moore's "very unfavorable" rating among the polling group was 45 percent while Jones' was 43 percent. And Jones' "very favorable" rating was 34 percent to Moore's 31 percent.

Today:Updated 12:01 PM; Posted 12:01 PM
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...in_senate.html

Please keep squawking.

Your parrot coloring book is on order.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:03 PM   #102
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Allred needs to go back and learn the definition of "forgery"!

Or she should have just asked her "handwriting expert" who she has failed to disclose from what I saw and heard, not to mention offering the ORIGINAL YEARBOOK to an independent "forensic document examiner" to evaluate the authenticity of the yearbook, ALL THE NOTATIONS ON THE PAGE IN QUESTION, and to identify THE YEAR in which the alleged NOTATIONS were made.

ALLRED is ALLWRONG!
Maybe her hand writing expert was the one who MADE the forgery.. Either way< SHE NEEDS to be disbarred..

Quote:
Roy Moore is a religious bigot and is openly against the LGBT community. Probably racist too but since being a racist is today's U.S. is not politically correct, he stays away from derogatory comments on that issue.
I am Agnostic, and i am also against the LGBTQ community.. Doesn't mean we are WRONG for our beliefs..

Quote:
I would like to know from either you or goodolboy exactly who from those that do not pay taxes are saying those who do pay taxes should pay more?
Yes. EVERYONE should pay taxes. Not just only the rich.. OR IS 'everyone needs to pay their fair share' really meaning "Others should pick up MY portion of the tab"?
THIS IS why i would LOVE To get rid of EVERY Tax credit, EVERY Deduction, EVERY loop hole and go to a flat everyone (EVERYONE!!!) Pays 10 (or even 15) percent.. PERIOD>
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:16 PM   #103
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

Yes. EVERYONE should pay taxes. Not just only the rich.. OR IS 'everyone needs to pay their fair share' really meaning "Others should pick up MY portion of the tab"?
THIS IS why i would LOVE To get rid of EVERY Tax credit, EVERY Deduction, EVERY loop hole and go to a flat everyone (EVERYONE!!!) Pays 10 (or even 15) percent.. PERIOD>
We already have regressive taxes like that now...such as the sales tax.

Everybody pays taxes....just not all pay the progressive Federal income tax.

Without taking into account the regressive taxes you sound ignorant not looking at the taxes in a big picture scope.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:34 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Seems Moore is up in the polls. Apparently conservative Alabamans don't like folks who forge documents in order try to smear someone else. Looks like Liberals find it acceptable. Hopefully the conservative pov will prevail. Since it's been at least 40 years since he dated females younger than he is ... he won't while he's in D.C. .... like some of the hypocritical Democrats who are throwing themselves under the bus in an effort to oust Trump.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:00 AM   #105
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Maybe her hand writing expert was the one who MADE the forgery.. Either way< SHE NEEDS to be disbarred..

I am Agnostic, and i am also against the LGBTQ community.. Doesn't mean we are WRONG for our beliefs..

If you believe that the LGBTQ community should be discriminated against then you are in a small minority. If you believe that people of the same sex should not be allowed to marry then you have some company, but you are still in the minority today. Blacks fought for equality for a long time and finally achieved it, or at least have made great strides in achieving it. Women too have fought for equality in this country and have also made great strides. And the most recent group to fight for equality in this country are the LGBTQs. And they too are overcoming the phobias that people have against them -- slowly but surely.

In this poll, 78% believe homosexuals should have the same rights as other.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/shoul...e-equal-rights

I will leave it up to the politicians to decide on what tax plan is best for us. Flat tax has been proposed many times and has gotten nowhere and I don't expect it ever will. I do not feel over-taxed. When compared to other similar countries, we in the U.S. come out very well when it comes to taxes.

"Taxes accounted for about 25 percent of the United States' GDP -- placing the U.S. 27th out of 30 countries studied. The five with the highest percentages were Denmark, France, Belgium, Finland and Sweden, each of them with taxation accounting for more than 42 percent of gross domestic product."

There are some deductions that if removed would have a very negative impact on the economy of this country, the major one I can think of being the mortgage deduction. That is what makes investing in real estate such an incentive. Do away with it and the housing industry is hurt. Another deduction that many want to keep is charitable contributions. A third is medical deductions. One of my family members has huge medical expenses each year even with insurance and this deduction is very important to them.

Point is it is easy to say to get rid of all deductions on the tax forms. But everyone is looking out for themselves and want what is best for them, which might not be what is best for you and me.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women