Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > Coed Discussions - Erie
Coed Discussions - Erie Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2018, 09:57 PM   #1
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123
Default Your Missing Review

Just so you guys are aware....
A review of an Erie girl, who had an incall a few miles away in Westfield, was moved to the Upset Forums, by one of the geographically challenged modtards.
Moved from PA forums

I figured it would help you guys in that it was one of those "NO" reviews that are much more helpful than most "YES" reviews.

This has been a public service announcement from everyone's favorite ATSH.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:09 PM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

For clarification, I requested that the encounter be moved to the appropriate location in the NY forums. The encounter had NY listed as the state in which it occurred.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:27 AM   #3
Mrstyles4405
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Geography is fun!
Mrstyles4405 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:55 AM   #4
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

20 miles from Erie and PA line, 70 miles from Buffalo
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:36 AM   #5
Swikgm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Is the trouble with the size of the Encounter Report Areas? In PA we are lucky enough to have the major cities represented. New York has Upstate New York which includes Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton--major cities that could stand on their own. Ohio is even worse. Ohio has Ohio which includes all of Ohio with plenty of action in cities like Cleveland and Columbus to report. The Westfield report was placed in the area where it belonged, maybe an adjustment needs to be made in the boundaries.
Swikgm is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:47 AM   #6
Mrstyles4405
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

��
Mrstyles4405 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:17 PM   #7
swim2cans
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

The powers that run this board has often put arbitrary boundries in front of common sense.For years our Niagara Falls Ca reviews had to be put in the Toronto section while NF USA was in western NY.About the same time they started the Erie section they created the NF Canada which helps.
swim2cans is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:17 PM   #8
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
For clarification, I requested that the encounter be moved to the appropriate location in the NY forums. The encounter had NY listed as the state in which it occurred.
Technically, the review belongs in Upset.

Practically, it belongs in Erie.

A better solution would have been to copy and paste the review to Upset, and leave the original in Erie so that BOTH communities could benefit.

But whadda I know? I'm just a puissant ATSH.

And thanks dj ate rocks, can you volunteer to mod the Upset forums? DD could use the help!!

edit add -- Erie can keep scarcrow and Gman.... but we want you!! And we can relieve them of their Upset duties so they can concentrate on this joint.
Old 11-13-2018, 05:19 PM   #9
Long piping chicks
BANNED

Encounters: 43

If her pussy &head is good I willl travel and. Not fat women,it’s all good in the hood north,north
Long piping chicks is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:00 PM   #10
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Technically, the review belongs in Upset.

Practically, it belongs in Erie.

A better solution would have been to copy and paste the review to Upset, and leave the original in Erie so that BOTH communities could benefit.

But whadda I know? I'm just a puissant ATSH.

And thanks dj ate rocks, can you volunteer to mod the Upset forums? DD could use the help!!

edit add -- Erie can keep scarcrow and Gman.... but we want you!! And we can relieve them of their Upset duties so they can concentrate on this joint.
By having the encounter placed in both places, it would throw off the review count for both the Op and the provider. The way the Moderation Que works is that an encounter report that is listed in two different areas would have to be assigned. That would make it look like 2 different Encounters the way the system sorts them by area.

I feel like the mods assigned to NY are doing their jobs and I support and encourage their efforts.

And BTW, your last post in which you are displaying your literary prowess with my handle and SamCro84's handle is toeing the line on general disrespect to others.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:18 PM   #11
VibrantCobra314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map! from Dora the Explorer
VibrantCobra314 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:43 PM   #12
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
By having the encounter placed in both places, it would throw off the review count for both the Op and the provider. The way the Moderation Que works is that an encounter report that is listed in two different areas would have to be assigned. That would make it look like 2 different Encounters the way the system sorts them by area.
Well.... my review count is off by at least three reviews because it double counts reviews that are sent to the recycle bin and then returned. Both show up in my encounters page. Also, CC back when he was still around messed one of my reviews (that's what they were called back then) and either made me have one extra or one less, I don't remember. So it happens anyways. And would the amount of review/encounters that have to be moved or duplicated amount to more than a couple three per month? But thanks for taking the time to explain this and I get why you would concern yourself with it. AND, I hadn't thought of that myself.

Quote:
I feel like the mods assigned to NY are doing their jobs and I support and encourage their efforts.
You don't spend enough time there then. DD is great, but with one of the mods, it's like he's working alone.... and with the other, it's like he's working with a broken arm.....

Quote:
And BTW, your last post in which you are displaying your literary prowess with my handle and SamCro84's handle is toeing the line on general disrespect to others.
See!!! I'm ALWAYS right on that line! My Custom User Title used to be "Edges and Ledges and Fine Lines"! C'mon.... you'd have a blast in Upset!!
It's not like the glory days of Sir 300 handles and Manifesto's and GP and Doove…. but it's still pretty fun....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women