Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35198
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #1
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Midori is coming to Dallas in June

Midori, of bondage and sex-education fame, will be coming to Dallas in the middle of June to present 4 classes. They will be done on Saturday/Sunday.

Where and exactly what the classes are will be revealed soon... gotta get all the paperwork done first.

So if you ever wanted to get your bondage book or perhaps a body part autographed, be sure to keep an eye on this thread! I'll post the other details after they've been formally announced.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow!!!

I wonder what type of classes she'll be teaching? I've seen where she has presented topics that aren't strictly related to shibari.

If I remember right, some topics for women, only.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

cool--- that sound likes fun!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Hmmmmm, I will have to look into that, that is my birthday weekend. Anyone wanna take me as a present, or be my present?

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
Krunkman
Valued Poster

I go tthis from my sources. Still don't have ticket prices yet, or where's it going to be happening. But for those that are interested, here's da scoop!

Here's more information on the upcoming classes. Location and costs have not been released yet.
Saturday June 18th
[Hands on Rope Bondage]
Everyone's catching the rope fever! Bring the pleasures from Japan into your bedroom with easy, sexy rope play. Learn simple, elegant, effective and sensual rope skills and thrill your partner. Midori will also teach you how to avoid clumsiness, minimize risks, including boring or harming your partner. Learn essential foundation techniques including four two-column restraints, safety, rope selection, and creative, sexy positions. Midori is the author of "The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage", fonder of the Rope Bondage Dojo (R) (http://www.RopeDojo.com)
* Wear comfortable clothing and bring a minimum of 2 lengths of 15 feet and 2 of 25 feet of rope.
= = = = =
[Predicament Bondage]
Here's a class for fun-loving, wicked tops and for bottoms who enjoy a challenge. A predicament bondage creates a situation where the bottom is 'between a rock and a hard place.' Which ever direction the bottom moves has consequences, either physical or psychological. It can challenge your endurance, your pain threshold, or your pride. Learn the strategies on how to plan a fun scene. The class will include several demos, and you may have an opportunity to volunteer for one. If you're a service bottom or an escape artist, you may get a new challenge!
Sunday, June 19th
= = =
[Beyond Twisted: Kink Outside The Box]
Ever feel boxed in by the definition and expectations of kinky sex? Do you want more fulfilling play? Would you like a more effective way to find out what the other person really wants and minimize scene failure? Want to better answer the question of "what are you into?" and have better play times? Find your self dissatisfied with scenes or frustrated at not having your desire accepted? Want to figure out how to create a multi person scene where everyone is happy? You're not alone! Ever notice the expectation that sadist must be a dominant and a submissive must be a masochist? Or vice a versa... Is this right? Wrong!
Join Midori in this hugely popular and unique class where she explodes the standard definitions of kink roles and expands the idea of what kink is all about. In "Beyond Twisted," she maps out a fine-tuned and flexible framework that anyone can use to help better describe their adventurous appetites. The first step to fulfilling your desire is to better understand them and effectively and appealingly sharing that with others. This is a class for those who want better play, or those don't quite fit into the standard boxes... and for anyone who's curious about their own possibly untapped potential!
= = =
[Interrogation & Military Scenes]
Crisp uniforms. Commanding women and dashing men. Relentless discipline. Cruel interrogators. Physically demanding training. Intimidating inquisitions and pointed questionings. If these images make your heart beat faster, then march don't walk to this class! Depending upon both the capacity of your playing facility and how you structure your scene, your interrogation or military play can involve only two people or a large cast with complicated coordination. In this presentation Midori will discuss the different types of military vs. interrogation scenes, how to prepare for them, how to maintain your chosen roles, and how to do it all safely. Scenes will be demonstrated right before your eyes!
Old 04-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #6
dtowncarmen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 68956
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh i must go...
dtowncarmen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
Krunkman
Valued Poster

I found more updates on Midori's upcoming classes:

Updates to Dallas Midori Classes:
Times haven't been set in stone, but should be confirmed in next few days:
Saturday
~ 6/18 Sat “Hands on Rope Bondage” 12:00 - 2:30pm
~ 6/18 Sat “Predicament Bondage” 3:30pm - 5:30pm
~ 6/18 Sat "Art of Feminine Dominance" 8:00pm-10:00pm
Sunday
~ 6/19 Sun “Beyond Twisted: Kink Outside The Box” 12:00 - 2:30pm
~ 6/19 Sun “Military and Interrogation Scenes” 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Tickets for classes are $20/ea. There may be a ticket bundle available, as far as I know that is still being discussed.
Contact Leathermasters for tickets
Old 05-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

oooooooooooooo!!!! I want to go!
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:59 PM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I called LeatherMasters this afternoon and they should have the "official" schedule for Midori up and going by the middle of next week.

Then whoever wishes to attend can sign up and pay the fees.

This will probably hold true for Midori's official website as well. Her Dallas stop isn't on there, yet. I just don't wish to miss the opportunity to see her as a result of the classes being filled up!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #10
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had the pleasure of attending one of her Classes here in Houston several years ago, it was oriented to the Femdom aspects and she was great. I wish I could make the trip up but will probably be in the rivercity instead.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Please provide URLs for the sites. I just might be able to make a couple of those, and I know some other people who might be interested.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #12
Krunkman
Valued Poster

I got my info off Fetlife, in the DallasKink group. Leathermasters is www.leathermasters.com (I think, don't have it memorized)
Old 05-24-2011, 07:05 AM   #13
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Tickets are now available to purchase online. I found this link the other day on the Dallas store's website - http://leathermasters.com/shop-browse/224

So who all is gonna go?
Old 05-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #14
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone offered to pay for my class but I had NO idea what they were talking about LOL I guess now this thread confirms its legitimate
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole View Post
Someone offered to pay for my class but I had NO idea what they were talking about LOL I guess now this thread confirms its legitimate
Lol! I'm not sure if I would ever use the boards to establish some "legitimacy".... but yes, this is the real deal. Midori is a very well known sex educator and if you have never attended one of her classes, this is a great time to do so.

If you are at all interested in discussions related to top/bottom, dominant/submissive and are willing to learn that what and where you "belong" does NOT involve a straight line, then take her Beyond Twisted class. It is highly educational and you always get additional perspective each time you take it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women