Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2019, 06:13 PM   #181
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
The question was " ever answer a question" want to try again.
So you admit to introducing an off-topic ruse that has nothing nothing to do with the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Who gives a fuck what Netanyahu says. Let them take care of their own problems. Netanyahu doesn't dictate US policy IB. Why do you constantly side with other countries over the US?
Many people are enormously concerned with the intelligence provided by the United States' number one ally in that region, and he related how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:17 PM   #182
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you admit to introducing an off-topic ruse that has nothing nothing to do with the OP.

Many people are enormously concerned with the intelligence provided by the United States' number one ally in that region, and he related how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
"many people?" who the fuck would that be?. most Americans couldn't even point that POS country out on a map-

Disclaimer: Fred gets free pass
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:19 PM   #183
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Numder one ally? We no longer need that ruse for control of oil in that region.

They keep letting all those Russian jews migrate and they'll be a satellite state in no time
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:21 PM   #184
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

They keep letting all those Russian jews migrate and they'll be a satellite state in no time
IB wants us to all thank Netanyahu for our "cheap gas". Or is that the Saudis ass he kisses
Old 02-05-2019, 06:35 PM   #185
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"many people?" who the fuck would that be?. most Americans couldn't even point that POS country out on a map-

Disclaimer: Fred gets free pass
No doubt you number among those who lack the education to find Israel on a map. Your marginal education leaves you ignorant of the fact that Israel is the United States' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Quote:

Yeah, like a nuclear armed Iran with warships and bombers in Venezuela would be merely an insignificant inconvenience.

Quote:
IB wants us to all thank Netanyahu for our "cheap gas". Or is that the Saudis ass he kisses
The ass is the party symbol of the dim-retards. The image of an "ass" was frequently employed at the polls so that illiterate dim-retard's would know which ass they were supposed to vote for.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:43 PM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No doubt you number among those who lack the education to find Israel on a map. Your marginal education leaves you ignorant of the fact that Israel is the United Stes' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Yeah, like a nuclear armed Iran with warships and bombers in Venezuela would be merely an insignificant inconvenience.

[]
Jesus the last war you supported helped out Iran tremendously. Assuming Iraq was the las war you supported!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:47 PM   #187
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
No doubt you number among those who lack the education to find Israel on a map. Your marginal education leaves you ignorant of the fact that Israel is the United Stes' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

The ass is the party symbol of the dim-retards. The image of an "ass" was frequently employed at the polls so that illiterate dim-retard's would know which ass they were supposed to vote for.
The only POS in this thread in Netanyahu. That mother fucker needs to be locked up. Hes a true enemy of the American people
Old 02-05-2019, 07:10 PM   #188
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jesus the last war you supported helped out Iran tremendously. Assuming Iraq was the las war you supported!
Al-Qaeda leader and terrorist Zarqawi was in Iraq when the U.S. invaded. Zarqawi was honing his skills with chemical and biological agents. He launched a terrorist cell against Amman and came within hours of killing 80,000 Jordanians in Amman. He had similar plans for the U.S.: the Millenium Plots. So, the U.S. was looking out for it's interests; not Irans. Intelligent Americans understand that Netanyahu's report about how the Iranians cheated on the terms of Odumbo's POS treaty justifies reimposing sanctions against Iran, as Trump did.

Quote:
The only POS in this thread in Netanyahu. That mother fucker needs to be locked up. Hes a true enemy of the American people
Not in the minds of real Americans. Only in the minds of misinformed and very ignorant dim-retards and racist anti-Semites. Israel is the United States' number one ally in the region. As such, Netanyahu has provided intelligence showing that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:23 PM   #189
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Al-Qaeda leader and terrorist Zarqawi was in Iraq when the U.S. invaded. Zarqawi was honing his skills with chemical and biological agents. He launched a terrorist cell against Amman and came within hours of killing 80,000 Jordanians in Amman. He had similar plans for the U.S.: the Millenium Plots.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...r-future-wars/
Army’s long-awaited Iraq war study finds Iran was the only winner in a conflict that holds many lessons for future wars

“At the time of this project’s completion in 2018, an emboldened and expansionist Iran appears to be the only victor,” authors wrote in the concluding chapter.
Col. Joe Rayburn and Col. Frank Sobchak, both retired, authored the study.

Quote:
So, the U.S. was looking out for it's interests; not Irans.Intelligent Americans understand that Netanyahu's report about how the Iranians cheated on the terms of Odumbo's POS treaty justifies reimposing sanctions against Iran, as Trump did.

Trump should engage in trade with Iran just like he wants to do with NK. He should tell . Netanyahu's to fight his own war if he so chooses and not factor the US in as part of that conflict should it happen.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:32 PM   #190
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...r-future-wars/
Army’s long-awaited Iraq war study finds Iran was the only winner in a conflict that holds many lessons for future wars

“At the time of this project’s completion in 2018, an emboldened and expansionist Iran appears to be the only victor,” authors wrote in the concluding chapter.
Col. Joe Rayburn and Col. Frank Sobchak, both retired, authored the study.

Trump should engage in trade with Iran just like he wants to do with NK. He should tell . Netanyahu's to fight his own war if he so chooses and not factor the US in as part of that conflict should it happen.
So you and Odumbo somehow believe this justifies that Iran should be awarded nuclear weapons?

Old 02-05-2019, 09:47 PM   #191
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you and Odumbo somehow believe this justifies that Iran should be awarded nuclear weapons?

No , we do disagree on what the best solution is though. I think he should do with Iran, exactly wtf he is doing with NK. Evidently you and others do not notice the dichotomy in the two positions.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 10:09 PM   #192
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No , we do disagree on what the best solution is though. I think he should do with Iran, exactly wtf he is doing with NK. Evidently you and others do not notice the dichotomy in the two positions.
Iran has been killing large numbers of Americans since 1978. Iran has already cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:19 PM   #193
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Iran has been killing large numbers of Americans since 1978. Iran has already cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Is that why Reagan sold arms to them?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 10:25 PM   #194
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that why Reagan sold arms to them?
And somehow that is a justification for Odumbo to sell the Iranians enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons, and turning a blind eye to the Iranian's cheating on his POS treaty?

Quote:
Last week, Germany’s intelligence agency produced a report detailing Iranian cheating. Here is an excerpt from the news story:
Germany’s domestic intelligence agency said in its annual report that Iran has a “clandestine” effort to seek illicit nuclear technology and equipment from German companies “at what is, even by international standards, a quantitatively high level.”

The findings by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany’s equivalent of the FBI, were issued in a 317-page report last week.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel underscored the findings in a statement to parliament, saying Iran violated the United Nations Security Council’s anti-missile development regulations.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:16 PM   #195
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And somehow that is a justification for Odumbo to sell the Iranians enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons, and turning a blind eye to the Iranian's cheating on his POS treaty?
It shows how partisan you are on the subject.

So how much money did Obama receive?

I think Trump should engage with Iran just as he is with NK.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women