Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2024, 02:13 PM   #16
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Six in 2 days in ridiculous and I definitely feel the pain of that its money lost and disrespectful on many levels. I prefer to set up appt and one reason is the anticipation of knowing a delicious good time is coming but also as a way to make sure its a time I can show up to and be on time.

Unfortunately the flaky shit is worse than it was 5+ years ago with providers also I have an overnight work trip coming and have reached out to 5 girls after doing a bit of research and my results so far...

One no response it happens ok cool. One msg me back right away looked promising then nothing for a few days before a 'who is this again' and I reintroduced myself 'oh cool when were you looking to meet up?' and now nothing since Monday. A couple did engage a bit and seemed promising until we got to rate / rules and I began to see why they were not busy. The one that seemed most promising sent a couple juicy pics cute honey sweet and flirty even asked for some ideas of what I would enjoy doing in session. Nice connection thought I had a good time coming then a few days ago msg me to ask if I had time that night to call and set up the appt I said sure just let me know what time. Not one word since then.

I feel this will only get worse as we don't really have any way to hold either side accountable. More girls are banking off 'content' and guys are flaky too and deposits are a mix bag at best.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:54 AM   #17
havfunnd
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Well Lita, I have a solution for you?? Come back to ND as we all miss you!! Gentleman, I never 'double dip' or in other words, rarely do I see the same gal twice. I've seen her when she was in ND multiple times. One of the top experiences of my hobby career. She's very legit, great service and just an overall good person. Come see us soon Lita!! Take care.
havfunnd is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:34 AM   #18
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

As much as these girls ghost their clients, it’s tough to be sympathetic when they get a taste of their own medicine. Maybe Lita is an exception, I couldn’t say, but with many girls you almost expect it.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 09:13 AM   #19
Darkshades2007
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Can't hold good providers accountable for the bad ones, just like I hope she doesn't hold the no shows against those who dont.

I have not seen one account of her being anything but professional.
Darkshades2007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 05:27 PM   #20
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletman66 View Post
I agree. I would never do a no show. its just rude. I would never do it in my work life or anything else. if you cant be somewhere, have the courtesy to at least let the person know.
Agreed. In my line of work, a single "no call no show" is grounds for termination.
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women