Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2018, 06:58 PM   #481
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

Hahahahaha they have his approval rating in the upper 50's for the first month of his term. That alone shows that they are way off. Gallup on the other hand has it at a more realistic 45%. Which one is more logical. A person who lost the popular vote by 3 million votes and had millions of people come out in protest had an approval rating around in the 50's, which would mean 3 million people changed their minds and all those marches were just for show. Or that the polling you just provided as the most accurate falls flat? Because I would wager that it's more likely Trump's rating around that time was 45 and not 55. So with your logic, since the poll is definitely off there, it's not a dependable one and therefore can't be the most accurate.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #482
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
And looky thar, they are above what Obummer's were at this same point in his Presidency. Guess you didn't learn that from the HuffBlow Post.
And looky thar. Donnie Boy has/had THE lowest approval ratings of ANY president in history. Keep trying. Won't work. But keep trying.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:05 PM   #483
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Drain that swamp?? Or was it let my family join it. I mean Kushner is swampy as they come. Getting loans from people after having meetings with them. That's as swampy as you get. Now they are looking at a deal by Ivanka too? Shady people do shady things.

Oh remember this one... I'm going to hire the best people? Right, they have had another person leave in Hope Hicks after she admitted under oath that she lies for Trump. Like we didn't know he lies and has people lie for him. And McMaster is on the way out too. So many people are gone for a person who supposedly was going at hiring people.

All in the entertaining world of the Trump presidency.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #484
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Just blatant lies by Trump people. Obama's rating was never at 35%. In fact, his approval rating was at 50% in February around this time and 49% in March around this time in his presidency. His lowest approval rating in office was 41%. I guess you didn't learn anything from state tv.
Debating Trumptards is honestly easier than debating a 4 year old. They are trying their hardest to defend the biggest joke to ever sit in the oval office, they have NO leg to stand on, but yet they keep trying. Let them, this is fun. At least the George W. Bush people gave some good solid arguments, but this here is just like shooting fish in a barrel. Aw well three years and his ass is gone.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:45 PM   #485
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't matter what the haters think...
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:27 PM   #486
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
It doesn't matter what the haters think...
Are you a gambling woman?? Do you dare make a bet with me???
Old 03-01-2018, 10:43 PM   #487
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Useless drivel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Even more nonsense.
Well, damn! I thought we would be without one of you jokers for a while...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/01/powder...d-on-facebook/

The guy sounds so familiar.

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:54 PM   #488
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

So the best you could do, is completely misquote??? Gee, why am I not surprised? Enjoy it while you can snowflake, as much as your side has been getting your asses beat that is about the ONLY thing you can do.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:42 AM   #489
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Useless drivel? That's all you got huh because you can't deny any of those facts. It won't be useless come 2020. Whoever runs against him will have plenty of use for the fact that his son-in-law was using his position to get a loan. Or that he is such a horrible judge of character/judge of skills that he has had so many people leave his administration.

He sounds like Trump and his supporters if you ask me. Seriously, you support a man who listens to Alex Jones and actually thanked him when elected. Alex Jones the man thinks that Sandy Hook was staged. The man who sells dietary pills with a before and after ad with him looking the same, just redder. People in glass houses dude. You can't talk about some crazy ranting person if you support a man who is a crazy ranting person.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:32 AM   #490
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:57 AM   #491
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Why yes,yes I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Are you a gambling woman?? Do you dare make a bet with me???
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 07:15 AM   #492
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ahhh this idiot just proving my point. How can a person try to call anyone a joker when you post stupid shit like this?
Old 03-02-2018, 07:21 AM   #493
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

TRADE WAR!!! YES!! And according to Trump, it's a good thing. Let's see how all those white working class Trump people like it when they get a hike in taxes thanks to this. Oh and that little increase they got from the tax cut is going to wash up pretty quick. And even better... jobs, jobs, jobs are gonna get cut because of this. Let's see what this idiot will do. Well he go through with it to hide he didn't know what he was doing or will he do his usual switching of his stance?
Old 03-03-2018, 11:03 AM   #494
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Now Tell Me the Truth - Is Millsy as Dumb as He Looks?

Quote:
Right, they have had another person leave in Hope Hicks after she admitted under oath that she lies for Trump...
Yeah, millsy... we were all so shocked, shocked to hear Hope Hicks tells an occasional little white lie. Don't forget the time she covered for you when you were running around asking everyone "Does my last post make me look stupid?"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/polit...tup/index.html
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:26 AM   #495
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hahahahaha they have his approval rating in the upper 50's for the first month of his term. That alone shows that they are way off. Gallup on the other hand has it at a more realistic 45%. Which one is more logical. A person who lost the popular vote by 3 million votes and had millions of people come out in protest had an approval rating around in the 50's, which would mean 3 million people changed their minds and all those marches were just for show. Or that the polling you just provided as the most accurate falls flat? Because I would wager that it's more likely Trump's rating around that time was 45 and not 55. So with your logic, since the poll is definitely off there, it's not a dependable one and therefore can't be the most accurate.
^^^ This post makes no sense. But it does show that millsy is an uneducated moron who is stewing in partisan bias and knows nothing about polls or how to gauge their accuracy. Notice how millsy doesn't even address the most elementary questions of methodology - How large was the poll sample size? Was it a random sample? Were there hidden biases in the selection method? Were the questions framed in a neutral way? Were the poll dates different? These are just a few examples of valid, intelligent criteria employed by professional pollsters to evaluate each poll's accuracy and estimate its "margin of error". Of course, we all know millsy lacks the intellectual background and substance needed to critique polls on such an objective basis.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women