Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #601
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ok did anyone watch Rosanne? I loved the opening where Dan brought home their medicine and they were sharing due to cost - now this is what real Americans are doing and worried about and Trump knows it. Not climate change. It's refreshing to have a show that shows another viewpoint - I consider it a reality check. CNN hated it - they tore it to pieces - oh well, they are not the "real" news.
It will be interesting to see how many tune in this week. I watched the show on and off when it was in its first run. Probably will do the same this time around. I never cared too much for Roseanne as a person bu that had nothing to do with her political views.

As for Trump and medical costs -- you do realize that Trump has proposed $554 million in cuts to Medicare which may hit my wallet, primarily for prescriptions. During the campaign Trump promised over and over that he would not touch Medicare and Social Security.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #602
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Trump is just trying to be king.. an asshole that is ruining most things he touches.. There is a bright side though. At his age, with luck he'll be on a slab soon. Can't wait for Melania to grow the balls to divorce him while in office.... HEY.. maybe that will trigger the heart attack that so many are waiting for...
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 07:20 PM   #603
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh really - why in the fuck would Melania leave Trump? He had a little fuckie,fuckie on the side - not a long term relationship? Isn't that why you are on here? Do you know what the word hypocrite means????

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Trump is just trying to be king.. an asshole that is ruining most things he touches.. There is a bright side though. At his age, with luck he'll be on a slab soon. Can't wait for Melania to grow the balls to divorce him while in office.... HEY.. maybe that will trigger the heart attack that so many are waiting for...
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:37 AM   #604
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
you do realize that Trump has proposed $554 million in cuts to Medicare .
Link?

(Hint: If the source isn't Whitehouse.gov, then it's #FAKENEWS.)
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:22 AM   #605
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
with luck he'll be on a slab soon.
Looking forward to that visit from the Secret Service?
Old 04-03-2018, 05:38 AM   #606
gfejunkie

Good news! My favorite poll (the only one to get the 2016 election right), Rasmussen, has Trumps approval rating STILL higher than Obama's at this time in his Presidency...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr02

The RCP average has good news on the economy as well...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nomy-6182.html

There's your 'real news'.

Speaking of 'real news', Ellen. Rosanne's ratings were under-estimated...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...record-1098904

Can't wait to see what tonight's episode reveals in ratings. The show's a big hit!
Re-newed for another season after just one episode. As far as I know that's unheard of.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:45 AM   #607
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Link?

(Hint: If the source isn't Whitehouse.gov, then it's #FAKENEWS.)
I had never gone out to whitehouse.gov so based on your comment I did so. There is absolutely NOTHING on the website as to any of the President's proposals on the budget. To me, the website is another example of "Look how great I am", focusing more on the recent tax cuts than any budget proposals.

Since you attribute all analyses of Trump's statements on the budget as "FAKENEWS", I won't waste my time citing any one of dozens of articles that talk about his proposed cuts to Medicare. But you are correct that until an actual budget is passed by Congress, no one can say with 100% certainty what will actually be in that budget. We can only go by what Trump has said so far. And his proposals have major cuts in spending on Medicare. What he has said are FACTS. What might finally happen is speculation based on what he has said.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:55 AM   #608
gfejunkie

Quote:
IWe can only go by what Trump has said so far. And his proposals have major cuts in spending on Medicare. What he has said are FACTS. What might finally happen is speculation based on what he has said.
What has he said? What proposals? Where are your "FACTS"?
Don't make the same stupid mistake the lamestream media makes. Medicare and Medicaid are two seperate subjects.

"Speculation" is the Mother of all #FAKENEWS and you're full of shit!
Old 04-03-2018, 07:00 AM   #609
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good news! My favorite poll (the only one to get the 2016 election right), Rasmussen, has Trumps approval rating STILL higher than Obama's at this time in his Presidency...

Can't wait to see what tonight's episode reveals in ratings. The show's a big hit!
Re-newed for another season after just one episode. As far as I know that's unheard of.
If you want to focus on a single poll, that is up to you. But Rasmussen continues to be the only poll that has Trump's approval rating anywhere near 50% . And if you look at the "adjusted" Rasmussen poll, more disapprove of him than approve. And Trump trailing Obama after 438 days in office. Simply depends on which source you choose to believe in.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

And if you look at the poll on people's opinion on the economy, the % of people APPROVING has dropped 2% in a little over a month. And about 45% of those polled do not approve of the way the economy is headed. With an impending trade war on the horizon, one can only speculate on where the poll is heading in the near future.

Roseanne? I think you will see a substantial drop in ratings this week. For various reasons.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:15 AM   #610
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You're right. I watched Rosanne on Sling but tonight I'm watching it on the network.

Quote:

Old 04-03-2018, 07:16 AM   #611
gfejunkie

Quote:
one can only speculate on where the poll is heading in the near future.

Roseanne? I think you will see a substantial drop in ratings this week. For various reasons.
Always speculating, aren't you? Your lame ass mistake.

Rosanne's on a roll. I expect a marked increase in ratings. Just on curiosity alone.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:58 AM   #612
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
What has he said? What proposals? Where are your "FACTS"?
Don't make the same stupid mistake the lamestream media makes. Medicare and Medicaid are two seperate subjects.

"Speculation" is the Mother of all #FAKENEWS and you're full of shit!
First, I think we can all agree that Trump PROMISED not to cut Medicare funding during the campaign:

"I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me.
10:38 AM - May 7, 2015"

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...care-medicaid/

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.”

"As a presidential candidate, Donald Trump pledged that he wouldn't cut Medicare, the federal health-care program that mainly serves Americans 65 and older."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...cuts-medicare/

So now let's look at the FACTS as to what Trump has proposed at various times:

"However, Trump did offer a number of ideas for overhauling pieces of Medicare in his fiscal year 2019 budget proposal. Some, Taylor said, could leave Medicare beneficiaries better off, while some might not; it is hard to say at this time whether the gains for beneficiaries would outweigh the losses.

Over 10 years, Trump's 2019 budget proposal says it would cut Medicare spending by a cumulative $236 billion, including by reductions in "waste" and "fraud" and by changing the way drugs are priced and paid for in the program.

The largest cuts, Taylor said, would come from reducing Medicare's payments for uncompensated care in hospitals and from changing payments for graduate medical education. But "the effects of these changes may trickle down to beneficiaries in terms of changes in sites of service or effects on incentives on the parts of hospitals to provide care, but those effects may not be negative," Taylor said.

The changes to the Medicare Part D drug program would have a more direct impact on beneficiaries, though it's hard to tell how exactly the changes might flow through the system."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1347/make-no-cuts-medicare/

"Trump released his 2019 budget last week, and it included $266 billion in cuts to Medicare, which provides health insurance to 58 million Americans 65 and older and people with certain disabilities."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/get-there/wp/2018/02/19/attention-seniors-trumps-budget-is-coming-for-your-medicare-benefits/?utm_term=.edc6373bd194

So you can continue to bury your head in the sand and ignore the FACTS -- Trump promised not to decrease Medicare benefits and all his proposed budgets do exactly. To what extent no one will know until the budget is passed, but I am fairly certain that this is another Trump promise that he will ignore.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:11 AM   #613
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Always speculating, aren't you? Your lame ass mistake.

Rosanne's on a roll. I expect a marked increase in ratings. Just on curiosity alone.
What's wrong with speculation? You believe Republicans will increase their majority in the House in the 2018 elections. I speculate otherwise. You believe Roseanne's ratings will soar. I speculate otherwise.

Do you really think people tuned into Roseanne last week because she was a Trump supporter and knew that she would make pro-Trump statements during the show? If your answer "yes" you're dumber than I thought. I tuned in because I wanted to see how a show with the exact cast has changed after being off the air for so long. I had no idea Roseanne was pro-Trump.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:55 AM   #614
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's exactly why I watched the show. I could of cared less how the cast changed.

Quote:
What's wrong with speculation? You believe Republicans will increase their majority in the House in the 2018 elections. I speculate otherwise. You believe Roseanne's ratings will soar. I speculate otherwise.

Do you really think people tuned into Roseanne last week because she was a Trump supporter and knew that she would make pro-Trump statements during the show? If your answer "yes" you're dumber than I thought. I tuned in because I wanted to see how a show with the exact cast has changed after being off the air for so long. I had no idea Roseanne was pro-Trump.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:01 PM   #615
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh really - why in the fuck would Melania leave Trump? He had a little fuckie,fuckie on the side - not a long term relationship? Isn't that why you are on here? Do you know what the word hypocrite means????
Dear Ellen.. LOL "hypocrite?" it's a shame you don't have a fucking idea, just like trumpy boy, you shoot off your mouth without knowing the facts.. I suggest you read my reviews before declaring hypocrite. But fact checking would ruin your day huh? He's just another slimey, lying, politician.. get over it.
nuglet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women