Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-23-2024, 07:26 PM   #16
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
She is a fucking low bred democrat, doesn’t matter to liberals what the bitch did,
Some men can't stand a woman with proverbial balls bigger than their own. Fani has wide access to tools and funds to do her job. The fact that she found a piece of ass is moot. Wade graduated from law school and passed the state bar. He's qualified by that alone to be on this case.

She's allowed to hire on help as needed to work on cases. With or without a bid, so the only ruse of impropriety is "when she started fucking him". - which has ZERO to do with Trump or his crimes.

Whatever this "bitch" has done, rest assured she knows how to handle her team and likely Trump or any of the attorneys who've already pled guilty to assisting Trump in his effort to steal the election.

You're negative dispersions about liberals is laughable....when the conservatives know that Trump is as guilty as his attorneys who've already pled guilty.
Old 02-23-2024, 08:22 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Trump’s Lawyer’s, who found the phone records, just might come up with text of her and her Fuck Buddy conspiring to get a case going against Trump in order to rake in cold hard cash to spend on expensive trips.

After all, who’s going to complain.

$600.000 grand for basically doing nothing but tapping that ass can buy a lot of good times.
Old 02-23-2024, 10:18 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

You're negative dispersions about liberals is laughable....when the conservatives know that Trump is as guilty as his attorneys who've already pled guilty.
... But the fact remains: - Will Fani plead guilty??

Hearing on case disqualification - 1 March.

Fani Willis/Nathan Wade Ethics Hearing - 7 March.

#### Salty
Old 02-23-2024, 10:25 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Trump’s Lawyer’s, who found the phone records, just might come up with text of her and her Fuck Buddy conspiring to get a case going against Trump in order to rake in cold hard cash to spend on expensive trips.

$600.000 grand for basically doing nothing but tapping that ass can buy a lot of good times.

shocking! simply shocking! the left would never do such a thing!!

yeah they would

bahhaaa
Old 02-23-2024, 11:08 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Does anybody see the irony in the cries of this lynch mob?

(Not to mention the fruity language, as they say across the pond).
Old 02-24-2024, 05:47 AM   #21
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Anyone with experience in middle school education could look at, them and and listen to those two giving testimony . . . and believe that they were being disingenuous.

In my opinion, their dishonesty was as obvious as, "Who ate the cookies?" and the kid blaming it on the dog.

Sure, that is possible, but the dog was in the yard.
Old 02-24-2024, 06:31 AM   #22
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Does anybody see the irony in the cries of this lynch mob?

(Not to mention the fruity language, as they say across the pond).
They would be glad to overlook the wrongful engorgement of a tyrant who represents their political agenda, vs him being held accountable for ANOTHER crime of disenfranchising an entire state of voters their rights to exercise the right to vote.

And they would do it by saying- here accounting books are cooked, and she's disqualified but allow the guy who was found guilty to the tune of 450mm is Innocent.

The hypocrisy is insane and it won't stand. At worse, the case moves to a new prosecutor with Fani in the shadows. Make no bones about it, Trump is going to face the music on state charges.
Old 02-24-2024, 03:26 PM   #23
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... But the fact remains: - Will Fani plead guilty??

Hearing on case disqualification - 1 March.

Fani Willis/Nathan Wade Ethics Hearing - 7 March.

#### Salty
No. She won't. There is no proof of anything untoward happening or that did happen.

What would she plead guilty to pray tell?
Old 02-24-2024, 05:04 PM   #24
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

No one is worried about Fani. She will be fine.

It is Trump everyone is worried about. In the middle of the night, typing away on Truth Social, mostly
in all CAPS.....doe any other former President do that ?
Old 02-24-2024, 06:22 PM   #25
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

About the most ridiculous scenario i’ve ever heard of. Does anyone actually believe that the district attorney would bring a high profile case against not just the former president but also eighteen other defendants in a RICO case just to give a boyfriend a job?

One of the most absurd things i’ve read yet on this forum.
Old 02-24-2024, 08:32 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
About the most ridiculous scenario i’ve ever heard of. Does anyone actually believe that the district attorney would bring a high profile case against not just the former president but also eighteen other defendants in a RICO case just to give a boyfriend a job?

One of the most absurd things i’ve read yet on this forum.
As stupid as Fani and her Boy Toy sounded on the witness stand, yes, I think they could very well cook up the very scenario I stated.

Keep in mind. These people read and believe their own press. They think they are invulnerable.
Old 02-24-2024, 08:50 PM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Jackie, at the risk of me sounding overly fortunate financially, $600k is not a lot of money and it is certainly not enough money to risk fucking up your career over if you are a highly respected attorney.

I didn't watch them on the stand. I'm sure their testimony was a bit clunky to say the least. It's kind of something a little awkward to talk about in front of cameras with a bunch of strangers watching and listening to you.
Old 02-24-2024, 09:10 PM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Jackie, at the risk of me sounding overly fortunate financially, $600k is not a lot of money and it is certainly not enough money to risk fucking up your career over if you are a highly respected attorney.

I didn't watch them on the stand. I'm sure their testimony was a bit clunky to say the least. It's kind of something a little awkward to talk about in front of cameras with a bunch of strangers watching and listening to you.
So they chose to simply lie.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:26 AM   #29
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

Quote:
So they chose to simply lie.
We don’t know that they lied. The article says

The filing, if true, suggests Wade might have committed perjury. Fulton Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee will decide whether to admit the affidavit and the phone records into evidence.

Let’s wait and see what the judge says.
Old 02-25-2024, 06:02 AM   #30
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default How to DIE by DEI

A tale of two diversities:
Quote:
...Fani Willis submitted her calendar and emails to ‘prove’ she wasn’t with Nathan Wade on September 11-12 and November 30, 2021 – but the dates don’t match up with when the hook-ups took place...
She used emails and calendar entries in April and May to show Wade was not around her in September and November of the same year, while team Trump used empirical cell phone tower data showing he was.

Next up: Doing the math...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women