Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2024, 09:44 AM   #1
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default “A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves” Edward R Murrow

Folks we are running out of chances to save this country.

One that believes in open borders, gives money to those that haven’t earned it and is cool with how this administration is taking us under , doesn’t love the America I remember.

We have a chance to reverse this disastrous trend come November. Trump is the only answer. PUT AMERICA FIRST
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 11:18 AM   #2
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Sadly Trump is AN answer.
  • Not the only answer.
  • Not even a good answer.
  • Not a law abiding citizen.
  • Not innocent.
  • Not a leader.
  • Not a winner.
  • Not gonna win in November

I hope other options avail themselves, as I agree that the current situation is not tenable.

But still a hard NO on Trump. Too much baggage and drama with certainly more on the way. It's like staying in a physically violent marriage when the victims hear I love you after each punch in the face.

Just No.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 01:14 PM   #3
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Sadly Trump is AN answer.
  • Not the only answer.
  • Not even a good answer.
  • Not a law abiding citizen.
  • Not innocent.
  • Not a leader.
  • Not a winner.
  • Not gonna win in November

I hope other options avail themselves, as I agree that the current situation is not tenable.

But still a hard NO on Trump. Too much baggage and drama with certainly more on the way. It's like staying in a physically violent marriage when the victims hear I love you after each punch in the face.

Just No.
Trump is being unjustly persecuted by the corrupt Biden Administration. He had us on the right track and he can and will do it again
Old 02-23-2024, 02:17 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If the question is - what is the worst thing that could happen to our society, then Trump is the answer.

As has been repeated ad nauseum, if he hadn’t spend his life trying to game the system, he wouldn’t be the criminal he is today. I recall him being investigated and impeached while he was in charge of DOJ.

Was his Administration/DOJ corrupt too?

Do other career scofflaws get so many opportunities to whine about their victimhood?

Believe me, ace, nobody’s whining more about being persecuted than Trumpf himself.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 02:26 PM   #5
oilfieldace
BANNED

[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1063433994]If the question is - what is the worst thing that could happen to our society, then Trump is the answer.

You really don’t have the first clue , who afforded him all the avenues to game the system. That was majority Democrat , it wasn’t a problem before 2016, all the libs licking his ass. Disgusting!!! I couldn’t stand Trump before 2016, I was dead set against him ever becoming President. But his actions and America first policies turned the tide!!! . Now run along and try to peddle your wares elsewhere.

BTW that wasn’t a question then or now. You need to learn the difference between a question and a statement.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:35 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nice talk, bud.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:59 PM   #7
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If the question is - what is the worst thing that could happen to our society, then Trump is the answer.

As has been repeated ad nauseum, if he hadn’t spend his life trying to game the system, he wouldn’t be the criminal he is today. I recall him being investigated and impeached while he was in charge of DOJ.

Was his Administration/DOJ corrupt too?

Do other career scofflaws get so many opportunities to whine about their victimhood?

Believe me, ace, nobody’s whining more about being persecuted than Trumpf himself.

You obviously have no clue who is in charge of Impeachment proceedings.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 03:10 PM   #8
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Ace, you don't get to refer to any group of people as "sheep" (yes, I realize it was a quote in the title from someone else) when you are a MAGA brainwashed loyalist who actually believes that Trump is the best president this country has ever had.

If you think an old vengeful man who will do nothing for this country other than strongly support an evil monster like Putin and seek vengeance on anybody who he believes has wronged him, then you are right, Trump is the answer. Fortunately, the majority of this country knows exactly who Trump is and knows that an extreme narcissist like him who has no respect for neither rules nor authority, has no business whatsoever being the most powerful person in the world.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 03:21 PM   #9
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Ace, you don't get to refer to any group of people as "sheep" when you are a MAGA brainwashed loyalist who actually believes that Trump is the best president this country has ever had.

If you think an old vengeful man who will do nothing for this country other than strongly support an evil monster like Putin and seek vengeance on anybody who he believes has wronged him, than you are right, Trump is the answer. Fortunately, the majority of this country knows exactly who Trump is and knows that an extreme narcissist like him who has no respect for neither rules nor authority, has no business whatsoever being the most powerful person in the world.
Glad your back, I really missed your insightful comments.

Why don’t I have the right, you against the First amendment too?.

Barrack Obama said Russia wasn’t a threat, I guess Putin is included in that?

Biden has been vengeful,is that ok with you as well.

Trump has too much to correct Biden, Hunterandthe rest aren’t in his crosshairs.

I believe Putinwouldnt have invaded the Ukraine with Trump asPresident

For a man that throws around genius as much as you , I recall history from3 years ago.

Have a good day sir.
Old 02-23-2024, 06:39 PM   #10
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

The house is in charge of impeachment. And while barr was in trump's pocket, trump was investigated and impeached.
Trump is a whiny, puck ass bitch.
By far the most corrupt president we've ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
You obviously have no clue who is in charge of Impeachment proceedings.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 10:00 PM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
The house is in charge of impeachment. And while barr was in trump's pocket, trump was investigated and impeached.
Trump is a whiny, puck ass bitch.
By far the most corrupt president we've ever had.
... Crikey! ... So Trump fancies HOCKEY??
Hmmmm... Surely learn something new here everyday...

You don't wanna be a nation of sheep.
Just look at the kiwis...

... That Murrow fellow is right... Much rather be
a nation of dingoes! .... THAT trumps being sheep.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 06:09 AM   #12
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

As has been repeated ad nauseum, if he hadn’t spend his life trying to game the system, he wouldn’t be the criminal he is today.

By "trying to game the system", do you mean following the tax code?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 06:28 AM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Lotta hate here for the former president, and I "get" where some of that comes from. Don't think I'd like to have him in my Van Pool or on myh HOA board.

Yet, what exactly. did he do as president that was not i the best interests of our cvountry and us as citizens? Did he try to protect us from Covid with that travel ban? While that didn't work, perhaps nothing would have stopped the spread of the Pandemic of 2019-2020.

ASs president, did he sell us out to the Chinese? I dont think he did.

Did he allow an uncontrolled, unrestricted influx of forign nationals to swamp our cities with violent homeless folks from around the world? I would say no.

Was ity his occvasinal infidelities or hujs dated frat-boy attitudes toward women? We have had effective and popular presidents with worse records in that area.

SDo then, besides his qabrasive manner and terets-like midnignt outbursts on social media, what is it that he has done that bothers the haters so m uch.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 07:16 AM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Lotta hate here for the former president, and I "get" where some of that comes from. Don't think I'd like to have him in my Van Pool or on myh HOA board.

Yet, what exactly. did he do as president that was not i the best interests of our cvountry and us as citizens? Did he try to protect us from Covid with that travel ban? While that didn't work, perhaps nothing would have stopped the spread of the Pandemic of 2019-2020.

ASs president, did he sell us out to the Chinese? I dont think he did.

Did he allow an uncontrolled, unrestricted influx of forign nationals to swamp our cities with violent homeless folks from around the world? I would say no.

Was ity his occvasinal infidelities or hujs dated frat-boy attitudes toward women? We have had effective and popular presidents with worse records in that area.

SDo then, besides his qabrasive manner and terets-like midnignt outbursts on social media, what is it that he has done that bothers the haters so m uch.
To answer your question in the 2nd paragraph, one case comes quickly to mind -- his promise to repeal and replace Obamacare. Over 20 million people have signed up for Obamacare for 2024, a record, and a recent poll has 60% in favor of Obamacare. What is worse, Trump has no plan to replace Obamacare.

Do me a favor and in the attached link look under "Individual Leadership Characteristics" and try to understand why well over 100 people knowledgeable on the subject rank Trump 41 out of 44 men who have held the title of POTUS. And if you claim bias, prove it.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall

The only piece of legislation Trump got through Congress that helped me in any way was his tax plan, which most believe favored the rich. Trump failed on many of his campaign promises -- indict Hillary, repeal and replace Obamacare, build a wall and make Mexico pay for, get an infrastructure bill passed (similar to what Biden did get passed), etc.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...s/trumpometer/

https://prospect.org/politics/trumps...oken-promises/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 09:24 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Who separated children from their families at the border and lost hundreds of them?

Same guy who doctored the hurricane map rather than admit he misspoke.

Not a lot of bleating about either.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women