Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35340
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #46
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I made this mistake once. I bought 2 3rd row tickets for the game one year and all the chick could talk about was how bad the margarita was. She bitched so much about how she wanted to go that we left and missed the last four mins and as normal thats when we lost the game. I still would have like to see the end of it. Never will I take another chick to a football game.

I think we did good the new D seems like it will do better. we did not get to see Jonathan Joseph, and foster was on the side the whole time too along with Johnson. So alot left to be seen, will foster go the way of slaton and have only one good year, will we jonathan work out (he should)? I have high hopes for a good year they made some good changes.
Yeah, that's a bad deal. You got to bring someone that is into FOOTBALL. Not someone that is cute and wants to be seen.......lol

Having said that, I think the Texans will be much improved and will make the playoffs this time. I still believe the problem with the Texans is the COACH.................The COWBOYS will win their Divisions..........And You can take that to the bank................That's right I said it.........lol
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #47
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I've never picked the Texans to make the playoffs in the Matt Schaub era. However, going into this season, that changes. I would like to announce that I'm picking, My Texans, to go no worse than 13-3 this season. That's right, I said it, 13-3.

I feel ya SoulMan, not sold on the Eagles, however, I do have them and the Cowboys both making the Playoffs.

My Superbowl prediction, (which has historically sucked) will be the Houston Texans beating the Dallas Cowboys.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #48
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

If Houston played Dallas in the superbowl I fear the state would explode and leave a Texas shaped crater to be filled with sea water. Lord forbid it happen and be held in the state.

I don't think Dallas will do much more then they did last year maybe a little better. With the jags shipping off their Qb as well we are in the best position we have been to make the play offs. But but we may only last one round.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #49
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well boys are we ready for the kickoff of the NFL???

I'm so pumped about Sunday. I will be there bright and early Sunday tailgating my ass off.... The good news is it looks like Peyton is not playing. The bad news is we probably won't have Foster either. I feel pretty good with Ward and Tate in the backfield. We need to win this one bad....

Yea Kerwil, I'm going to take her to the game bro and give her one last chance. We had a long talk about this bruh, I just hope she doesn't fuck it up.
Yep I think this game is pretty much a must-win game for the Texans, even without Foster.

Playa I hope she takes heed, because if you come back on here venting about her again I'm gonna talk about your ass because you knew better!! LMAO!!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #50
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

My only worry is that Bob McNair wants to get in their with the Ox. Well I love me some ox tails. Unfortunatley, so does the rest of the NFL. No excuses this year. The planets are all aligned for the Texans. But knowing Gary Kubiak, he will still find a way to screw things up. And he will do it to an extreme too.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #51
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
The planets are all aligned for the Texans. But knowing Gary Kubiak, he will still find a way to screw things up. And he will do it to an extreme too.
The planets may truly be aligned for the Texans, especially if this guy's sources are correct...

http://www.wnde.com/player/?program_...tz&tra=podcast

He's claiming that Peyton Manning may be done for the season. Even as a Texan fan, I hope that's not true, for Peyton's sake.

I've been sipping the Kool Aid... I got the Texans winning the AFC.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #52
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

All you Texans fans need to STOP DREAMING!!!!

They won't make the playoffs, AGAIN...

I can't wait to be on the 50 yard line Oct 2 to see a REAL team kick that ass.

I will say thank you to the Texan fan who sold me his season tickets

STEELER NATION BABY!!!!!
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #53
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Superbowl prediction..................

DALLAS COWBOYS AND THE NY JETS...............

Old 09-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #54
Guest090716-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy as a mosquito in a blood bank!!!
Satin it's all about image bruh!!! Take that fine ass chica to the game!!!!!!!!! If that's the same girl, fine as she is. At least somebody in the stadium that day will look like a winner!! Girl so fine...i'll drink her bath water!!

Now what you really need to do is ride with me to BIG D one of these games.....hobby a lil bit on friday and saturday....then sunday..GAMETIME!!! Let us show you what a winner looks like. A stadium with 95% Cowboy jersey and Cowboy blue. Not a stadium that you think Indy is a home game in Houston...that shit pisses me off!! Not Raider beatdown mad...but mad!!

Let Houston lose this first game and first thing you will hear Kubiak has gotta go!!

Perdictions:
NFC Championship-----Dallas vs Minnesota
AFC Championship-----Pittsburgh vs Baltimore

Go COWBOYS!!!!
Guest090716-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:52 PM   #55
Satin
Valued Poster

LMMFAO at you boys.... First, my boy Easy Money is right on...my gal is smoking fucking hot and I'm not at all ashamed to say that 20 year old Mexican and Colombian chica got me seriously pussy-whupped so I WILL be taking her to the game. She's a straight up freak/nympho and we will be trying to find a way to do what we always do - which is try to fuck somewhere at the game...(bathroom probably won't work here cause it's too damn crowded, lol)...

Now with that out the way, I see my 2 good friends that are Cowgirl lovers are straight up delusional thinking those thuggish ass convicts are going to win more than 7 games this year. And my other brutha DED need to chill on the hating with those sorry ass Steelers. I can't wait for that game bro...I'm on the lower level too (row D) and can't wait to see your face when we stomp a hole in the bitch ass Steelers....

If we can avoid injuries, the Texans will be fine. With this Peyton Manning news, there is a good chance we can win the division or get the wild card. Here's why losers:

1. We have the BEST running back in the game.
2. We have the BEST wide receiver in the game.
3. We were in the top 3 in total offense
4. We have went out and addressed the biggest weakness - defense - by hiring Bum's son, getting help at cornerback (Joseph, Manning) , drafting top rookies (JJ Watt, Brooks Reed,ect) and getting DeMeco and Cushing back and healthy.

Now all I need to do is find a way to get my girl to talk one of the Texans cheerleaders into going home with us after we bitch-slap the Colts....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #56
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

OMG...it isn't the Kool-Aid y'all are drinking...y'all need to lay off the Purple Drank...13-3????
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:48 AM   #57
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Seems like it's enough KOOL-AID to go around.........Just some like Satin and DED are drinking a little bit more than others and dont' want to share.....which is fine......

I stand by my predictions.........Houston,,, ,,nice stadium.......great town..........same results...........lol

Satin, you know the best running back in the game is Chris Johnson
Andre is the best reciever...............and that's it.........

Cowboys baby!!!!!!!!

Old 09-08-2011, 01:26 AM   #58
DickEmDown
Trick

The CowGIRLS aren't even going to win their DIVISION!!!
They do have lovely cheerleaders though

...and the Texans, well, nevermind
Old 09-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #59
Satin
Valued Poster

Lmao, I back my statements up with facts playa...who led the NFL in rushing last year? (not Chris- I need a new contract -Johnson).... lmmfao!

WU, there's no way I'm predicting 13-3 or any of that. I'm more realistic (they're still the Texans) & thinking more like 9-7 which can still get them in.

The Cowgirls? Dude, not only you need to stop drinking, you also need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking playa. Those knuckleheads will be lucky to win 7 games.

You boys need to start providing some hard facts, not some shit you just dreamed up...lol ( see my above post)....

DED, you freaking hater....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #60
DickEmDown
Trick

Aaron Rodgers is SICK...

Glad he's on two of my Fantasy teams

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women